Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

chupakiba

Kyrie's Portfolio

chupakiba

I tried so hard to prevent @rudebuster from getting this doll, because I felt she was just trying to compete with everyone else, but in the end she convinced me to allow her to get one. So, here she is, @rudebuster's Frieren doll! I tried to put her in a cool pose to make up for my denying her the doll, and I hope it shows.

spacer.png

We hope we styled her wig and staff correctly! There was a lot of notice of people not quite stying her wig correctly, so I hope ours is good. @rudebuster was the wig styler, so if we did it well, congratulate her!

• Like 3

545972490_Susie2.png.eab8887c0fb432ddafd68b121f442db8.png

Sometimes you're Godzilla and sometimes you're Tokyo.

Ayrell

I've enjoyed looking at your pictures! How are you feeling about Frieren now that she's home? She's a lovely doll! You and @rudebuster did a great job styling her!

chupakiba
On 9/1/2024 at 9:55 PM, Ayrell said:

I've enjoyed looking at your pictures! How are you feeling about Frieren now that she's home? She's a lovely doll! You and @rudebuster did a great job styling her!

I guess she's a little better-looking than I originally thought, though the eyebrow thing is still a bit weird. 😉 I did have fun putting the staff together.

Long time coming, both that reply and the following post, but I've been getting my butt kicked. And not just by school. I'll just say, the heat is not my friend, and I apologize to anyone who may have been at Volks on the 6th; I didn't mean to scare the everliving crap out of you! Fortunately, though, I was able to go to Doll Show and picked up a surprisingly big haul for that event. Here's some of our dolls showing off our goodies.

spacer.png

Zenon (with different hair) picked up a nice cyberpunk outfit. Kinda goes good with who her character was based off of.

spacer.png

I don't think this outfit was picked up at Doll Show, but it was next in line, so I'm including it anyway. @rudebuster saw how Ai's hands were posed and made a comment like, ... ok, admittedly, I can't remember what she said enough to quote it. But I agree with her, I honestly can't pose hands better than they pose themselves, as odd as that sounds. I did a little fixing with this one, but it was pretty much already posed like that before I even picked her up!

spacer.png

Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the klaxosaur! Welcome to my newest girl, Zero Two. She's also sporting something from Doll Show, so she came with perfect timing!

I also have one more girl now, and I'm itching to show you, but I like to put body stockings on all my dolls to prevent staining as best as I can. Let me out of quarantine so I can get to Volks, get some body stockings for our new girls, and I'll show you a whole new world~

• Like 3

chupakiba

I actually took these a few days ago, but I wasn't feeling well enough to post when I took them. Sorry. They're both of my newest doll, Ojiya, from Dororo (2019). I don't expect some of you to know her name even after watching it, so the short of it is, she's Dororo's mother.

The first photo is kind of a spoiler, so I'll hide it and the explanation behind a spoiler box.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Ojiya, in order to protect Dororo, goes through extreme malnourishment, and after witnessing the death of her husband and keeping his body around for a couple days before finally burying it, she began having hallucinations that maggots were in her skin and she would scratch at her wrists. It's a bit gory, but all of Dororo (2019) us gory, and I wanted to recreate this idea.

spacer.png

On a less gory note, Ojiya and Dororo are finally reunited! Shh, Taisho secret! Dororo is actually missing one of her hands, but I hid it; later, @rudebuster found it in a box on the floor. One of our cats, Susie, loves snatching doll parts and accessories and bringing them all over the place. We're going to have fun with that when we move apartments soon.

Edited by chupakiba
  • Like 2