Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
snailbox

snailbox's angel philia crew!

snailbox

since i have 4 of these dolls i figured i should start up a thread of my dolls especially if folks are interested in ap boys! to start here is my new ap type-s boy!

spacer.png

• Like 5

snailbox
Posted (edited)

and for reference, here is my type-s boy on the obitsu 50cm body, my type-m ap sayo on the old school ap body, and my type-m 45cm boy. with and without shoes, and then tallest to shortest for references of heights! hope this helps somebody ^_^

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by snailbox
typo!
  • Like 7

ragnamuffin

They look really good as boys!

• Like 2

bubblysoda

Cutee

• Like 1

snailbox
12 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

They look really good as boys!

Thank you!! I always thought so too but I've only seen a couple of AP boys in the past. The options for bodies are pretty underwhelming though.

9 hours ago, bubblysoda said:

Cutee

Thank you! ^_^

mmmuguet

I love them! I had been wondering how the AP's would look as boys, so it's great seeing them as reference 🩷. They look sharp in their outfits!

Are they on modded bodies? 

• Like 1

spacer.png

୨୧ Iskander tinyfox little anna • Bishop tinyfox lilith • Lariat tinyfox 06S • Crocus tinyfox asmoti • Cedar tinyfox nomi • Copernicus tinyfox murphy • Hyacinthe tinyfox c-16 • Salem tinyfox little ashley Arlo tinyfox raya • Clary tinyfox li chun • Wren tinyfox lizzy • Drosera tinyfox fluffy • Narcisse tinyfox d-01Robin mdd ddh-01 • Otto mdd ddh-01 • Yuliy mdd ddh-01 • Chino obitsu 50-04 • Eden obitsu 50-04 • Vivian azone fururu tan ୨୧

snailbox
42 minutes ago, mmmuguet said:

I love them! I had been wondering how the AP's would look as boys, so it's great seeing them as reference 🩷. They look sharp in their outfits!

Are they on modded bodies? 

thanks!! i'd love to see other people attempt ap boys ~ their outfits are a dd volks bear outfit and a volks msd outfit 

no modding was needed, obitsu bodies seem to use the same neck peg so it was super easy. here's a photo of them without clothes so you can see there's no modifications or anything

spacer.png

• Like 1

mmmuguet

Oohh, this opens up a lot of possibilities for me as I'm trying to get a 45 boy trio! An AP boy would perfectly round out the group~ thank you for the info!!

It seems like it'll be the buy-fullset-to-deconstruct method in order to get just an AP head though lol 😂

• Like 1

spacer.png

୨୧ Iskander tinyfox little anna • Bishop tinyfox lilith • Lariat tinyfox 06S • Crocus tinyfox asmoti • Cedar tinyfox nomi • Copernicus tinyfox murphy • Hyacinthe tinyfox c-16 • Salem tinyfox little ashley Arlo tinyfox raya • Clary tinyfox li chun • Wren tinyfox lizzy • Drosera tinyfox fluffy • Narcisse tinyfox d-01Robin mdd ddh-01 • Otto mdd ddh-01 • Yuliy mdd ddh-01 • Chino obitsu 50-04 • Eden obitsu 50-04 • Vivian azone fururu tan ୨୧

snailbox
10 minutes ago, mmmuguet said:

Oohh, this opens up a lot of possibilities for me as I'm trying to get a 45 boy trio! An AP boy would perfectly round out the group~ thank you for the info!!

It seems like it'll be the buy-fullset-to-deconstruct method in order to get just an AP head though lol 😂

oh i'd love to see your group! ^_^ a trio sounds adorable.

i've actually seen ap heads regularly on yahoo japan, that's how i got my ap type-s head! i got mine from this seller and they seem to sell a lot of ap products. i think total price for the pieces of my boy was around 300 give or take with shipping so he wasn't that pricey at all. :3

• Like 1

PlasticJester

I always love seeing AP boys, it's interesting to see what ways people design them!

• Like 1

1146493317_DollGroupPixel.png.88b585fc82c624ea94de242458b1b06d.png

uoub

too cute T_T!!!! I never thought of someone making AP boys you are a visionary lol

• Like 1

Brun2166

Why have I never thought of this 

• Like 1

snailbox

thanks everyone! you all make me excited to hopefully get better at photography and take better pictures of my crew haha 😭

• Like 1