Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

Scripple's Random Photos

scripple
Posted (edited)

Single thread seems to be the fashion here, so I'm starting one for me.

bjdimg_20240607_001_600.jpg

Click Here For Large Picture Edition.

This new outfit from Volks inspired me to finally do something with my dolls again.  It's been quite a while.

Kirika here was the victim grabbed to try the outfit on as she was in the rattiest clothing of all the DDs from the last story I did.

I wasn't sure how it would look given her hair color bit I think it looks fine.  Unfortunately It didn't occur to me she has an S bust until I started dressing her.  The outfit is SD16 size, so, uhm, don't ask her if you can borrow a tissue.  😛

Edited by scripple
  • Like 7

Check out my new DollFun website.  Share your own doll photos with free image hosting.

Tigger

Its a very nice outfit, really pretty detail. I especially like that gorgeous corset against the red skirt. Interesting way the suspender clamps are too. 

Is the top-jacket separate-removable or all part of the rest of the outfit? I've not kept up with a lot of the new volks stuff. 

Noted on the tissue asking... 😜 

Recently got an unseen small bust 1/3 DD character, "I know, shock horror." So now I have to get different clothes sets after the old crew have stretched to oblivion all the other clothes in my stock <.<; 

scripple

The jacket is separate and it's actually a full tube dress under the skirt so it can be worn without that as well. 

And definitely shocking.

Check out my new DollFun website.  Share your own doll photos with free image hosting.

scripple

I did some work on my animal girls today fixing up their magnetic tail systems.  Here's a quick shot of Ayr with her newly patched up magnetic tails.

bjdimg_20240608_001_600.jpg

Really it's just a pointer to a tutorial I made about it.  Click here to see the tutorial on how I made the magnetic tail attachments.

Does anyone know how to add a link in text here without the stupid GUI button?

• Like 9

Giallo_Gatta
23 hours ago, scripple said:

I did some work on my animal girls today fixing up their magnetic tail systems.  Here's a quick shot of Ayr with her newly patched up magnetic tails.

Really it's just a pointer to a tutorial I made about it.  Click here to see the tutorial on how I made the magnetic tail attachments.

Read through the article earlier, very informative. ☺️

scripple
19 hours ago, Giallo_Gatta said:

Read through the article earlier, very informative. ☺️

Hopefully it provides people some ideas.  It is of course just one way to do it.  I'm sure many aren't up to drilling holes in their doll's bodies. 

• Like 1

scripple

There Was A Time In America...

bjdimg_20240612_001_600.jpg

There was a time in America, before industrialization gave all the power to mankind, when it wasn't uncommon to see the fox folk walking the vast prairies going about their daily lives.  

Where have they all gone now?

Ok, just a quick test of using a TV as a backdrop.  Pixel structure is too obvious, but a cute picture if you squint a little.

• Like 8

Tigger

Perhaps they are still with us.

Magic long forgotten by most humans in the hustle and bustle of modern life, and the din of distracting devices.

Magic the fox folk use to disguise themselves, perhaps. 

A cute pic indeed ^-^ (Only ever tried the tv screen behind them once, now you have me a ponder to give it a try again. Perhaps 😜 )

scripple
4 hours ago, Tigger said:

Perhaps they are still with us.

Magic long forgotten by most humans in the hustle and bustle of modern life, and the din of distracting devices.

Magic the fox folk use to disguise themselves, perhaps. 

A cute pic indeed ^-^ (Only ever tried the tv screen behind them once, now you have me a ponder to give it a try again. Perhaps 😜 )

They're all hanging out in Atlantis.

Thanks on the pic.  Good luck with the TV backdrop.

• Thanks 1

scripple

An Overcast Day At The Beach

bjdimg_20240622_002_600.jpg

Koto's first trip back to the coast since moving to America didn't go quite as she'd hoped.  It was a cold and overcast morning.

bjdimg_20240622_001_600.jpg

Still, it was nice to see the ocean again.  And at least she brought her jacket.

• Like 7

Tigger

Nice pics, really captures that overcast beach day vibe.

(You try the screen backdrop again?) 

Also nice to see that gorgeous tattoo again 👍

scripple

Yep in front of the screen again.  I figure while it's far from perfect it's a little more variety than my other choices of in front of a wall or shoji screen.  😛

And yes since she's showing so much skin I had to sneak the tattoo into the photos.

Tigger

True true ^^ imo the screen method here does give like a retro movie-film vibe, like soft hue. 

Ah, blessed Wall-kun and Shoji screen-chan, our talented extras friends of the storytelling trade most sturdy. 😸 

OolongTea
On 6/8/2024 at 3:53 PM, scripple said:

This is fantastic! 

OolongTea
On 6/22/2024 at 5:53 AM, scripple said:

An Overcast Day At The Beach

bjdimg_20240622_002_600.jpg

Koto's first trip back to the coast since moving to America didn't go quite as she'd hoped.  It was a cold and overcast morning.

bjdimg_20240622_001_600.jpg

Still, it was nice to see the ocean again.  And at least she brought her jacket.

I’ve always wanted my girls to have tattoos and I never did. Your picture inspired me! ❤️

scripple
15 hours ago, OolongTea said:

I’ve always wanted my girls to have tattoos and I never did. Your picture inspired me! ❤️

It's not something I do often but I like how it turned out.  I say go for it on at least one.

scripple

We knew Koto would be happy to see the coast again, but didn't realize Luna would get so into Solvang.

img-1-156-20240808-7VE6IQ7p-600.webp

More and larger photos here.

• Like 4

scripple

spacer.png

Just my Hannah being her girl next door self.  One more photo and larger versions here.

• Like 6

scripple

I decided to dip my feet into the painted mouth head craze with this girl from YJA.  I wasn't so sold when she arrived, but now that I've tried some wigs I'm feeling better about my purchase.  Here's one quick phone snap.

spacer.png

I tried a whole bunch of other wigs but I'm too lazy to repost all the photos here.  😛  But you can see them on my site if you're interested.

DollFun - Wig Tests

Not sure what body she'll end up on.  This is a DDS I had just enough spare parts to assemble.  Also given it's me there's a good chance she'll end up with some animal ears.

• Like 3

scripple

img-1-261-20240903--w9duKA2-1800.webp

Here's another new girl I picked up recently.  I think her blue eyeshadow goes well with the blue wig.  More photos on DollFun.

• Like 4

Ayrell

She's very beautiful! I agree that her eyeshadow (and her earrings!) match her wig very well. :)

scripple
20 minutes ago, Ayrell said:

She's very beautiful! I agree that her eyeshadow (and her earrings!) match her wig very well. :)

Thank you.  I'm still trying to settle on eyes for her.  More photos on dollfun with different eyes but I've not made any final decision.

• Like 1

scripple

My new girl seems a bit displeased with her uniform.

img-1-439-20241007-Dth0lk59-1200.webp\

Dress Codes Are Such A Hassle

• Like 5