Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
dollrxst

Tea’s dolls (Ddh-28/Ddh-27)

dollrxst

I’m pretty new here but I figured to post my dolls along with everyone else!! These are my girls, Yuki (blonde) and Yui (grey)! Yuki is my newest addition to the family, just put her together about 2 days ago. I’ve had Yui since March of this year I believe. They’re sisters!! I considered making them twins but they look nothing alike loool. 

• Like 12

PlasticJester

So cute! I love the colorscheme of their outfits, and I ADORE Yui's cute shirt! They could still be twins if you wanted, I've met lots of fraternal twins that only vaguely look like each other, if at all.

• Like 2

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

dollrxst
3 hours ago, PlasticJester said:

So cute! I love the colorscheme of their outfits, and I ADORE Yui's cute shirt! They could still be twins if you wanted, I've met lots of fraternal twins that only vaguely look like each other, if at all.

Tysm!! And yeah you’re right!! They could be fraternal! 🥰

mmmuguet

Not only are they cutie patooties, but I love their room!  It suits them perfectly~

• Like 1

spacer.png

୨୧ Iskander tinyfox little anna • Bishop tinyfox lilith • Lariat tinyfox 06S • Crocus tinyfox asmoti • Cedar tinyfox nomi • Copernicus tinyfox murphy • Hyacinthe tinyfox c-16 • Salem tinyfox little ashley Arlo tinyfox raya • Clary tinyfox li chun • Wren tinyfox lizzy • Drosera tinyfox fluffy • Narcisse tinyfox d-01Robin mdd ddh-01 • Otto mdd ddh-01 • Yuliy mdd ddh-01 • Chino obitsu 50-04 • Eden obitsu 50-04 • Vivian azone fururu tan ୨୧

dollrxst
12 minutes ago, mmmuguet said:

Not only are they cutie patooties, but I love their room!  It suits them perfectly~

I’ll have to add room pics to this thread when I get the chance!! I’m pretty proud of it, it’s like their own little world 🥰

Milk

I love the display corner for your dolls. It does look like a little glimpse into their own living area thus live.

Although I have to ask, are you the Cinnamoroll fan or are your dolls a big fan of him? 🤭

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DDB 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}  Mocha {TinyFox Fluffy}

waiting for  DDS Alisaie  DDSB Alphinaud

Tigger

Really sweet, love their little room they have to enjoy time in ^-^ 

They always look so magical and cozy at night. 😸

• Like 1

dollrxst
On 6/14/2024 at 4:16 PM, Milk said:

I love the display corner for your dolls. It does look like a little glimpse into their own living area thus live.

Although I have to ask, are you the Cinnamoroll fan or are your dolls a big fan of him? 🤭

Haha both!! I figured since I’m such a huge fan of him that my dolls would also be 🤣🤣. More excuses to buy stuff with his face lol!! 

• Like 1

Milk

@dollrxst I believe that's just a valid and good excuse to collect more cinna items to decorate and share with~ It's a cute miniature collection already!

• Like 1

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DDB 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}  Mocha {TinyFox Fluffy}

waiting for  DDS Alisaie  DDSB Alphinaud

seaslugs

Your doll room is so cute, I love how coordinated it is with all the decorations! And all the Cinnas of course 💙

Is that a custom mini-Stanley with your doll's name? That's cute and impressive 😂

Also where did you find that bed? I've been desperate for some scale furniture like that.

• Like 1

dollrxst
On 6/23/2024 at 6:09 PM, seaslugs said:

Your doll room is so cute, I love how coordinated it is with all the decorations! And all the Cinnas of course 💙

Is that a custom mini-Stanley with your doll's name? That's cute and impressive 😂

Also where did you find that bed? I've been desperate for some scale furniture like that.

Sorry for the late reply!!! Tysm for the compliments, I’m really proud of the room! And yes that’s a custom Stanley! Extra but cute 🤣🤣🤣

The bed set is from Amazon!!! Perfect size for MDDs!
https://a.co/d/0iJUosSQ

• Like 1

dollrxst

For some reason I got banned from Imgur for posting my dolls so I had to make a new account 🥲. Here’s new pics of Yui though!! She’s always so adorable 🥰 spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 7

Ayrell

Oh, she's so adorable! Even her stand matches! 💙 Wish I could see the old pictures, too bad about Imgur. 😕

• Like 1

dollrxst
On 7/25/2024 at 5:57 PM, Ayrell said:

Oh, she's so adorable! Even her stand matches! 💙 Wish I could see the old pictures, too bad about Imgur. 😕

Tysm! If I could figure out how to delete the old threads I’d definitely reupload!! I just don’t wanna break any rules 🥲

• Like 1

BeyondTime
42 minutes ago, dollrxst said:

If I could figure out how to delete the old threads I’d definitely reupload!!

If you mean delete the posts here, you can just report them and select "delete" as the report option. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction