Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mmmuguet

✿ Mmmuguet's Miscellany ✿

mmmuguet
Posted (edited)

(⸝⸝´◡`⸝⸝) Joining the fray and making a dump-zone here for my photo randoms, so I'm not totally cluttering up the Tinyfox discussion topic lol.  Nothing fancy here, I'm too lazy to bust my DSLR out of storage and it's easier to just grab my phone for a drive-by photo haha.

The majority of my crew is Tinyfox, I really love them! I'll have some MDDs joining the ranks soon though, just waiting (not so) patiently for Volks to ship my bodies. now to see if I'm uploading images via link properly uhhhh

deskyphoto.jpg.b177167fda3d3415f23c3853c9524532.jpg

First things first, the current state of the 1/6 union from left to right: Copernicus (Perni), Crocus, Iskander (Issy), Cedar, Lariat, and Bishop 💕.  They're all smushed on my desk for now, but there is a shelf in the works - they'll have breathing room eventually!

chococo.jpg.55b863c7512ce9bad9ea700b2ceb1d38.jpg

I just got these outfits in the mail today, and basically wept at how cute they are together.

crocneweyes.jpg.d99719c1f06b0b29325348cd570484ea.jpg

Snapped after I popped Crocus' custom eyes in~ they came out even more perfect than I had hoped!

perfumesz.jpg.250aa1d03413e270743111bf6175a08e.jpg

Issy overseeing Lariat and Bishop on Perfume Rotation duty (because who ever has just one frivolous hobby).  The bigger the bow, the more important the opinion on the matter at hand.

arloooo.jpg.dfdc0455eec64dd208e4f7f1f429d65b.jpg

And my lone 1/4 Tinyfox, Arlo, vibing until his replacement wig comes~

Edited by mmmuguet
I can't figure out pictures from links lmao
  • Like 15

spacer.png

୨୧ Iskander tinyfox little anna • Bishop tinyfox lilith • Lariat tinyfox 06S • Crocus tinyfox asmoti • Cedar tinyfox nomi • Copernicus tinyfox murphy • Hyacinthe tinyfox c-16 • Salem tinyfox little ashley Arlo tinyfox raya • Clary tinyfox li chun • Wren tinyfox lizzy • Drosera tinyfox fluffy • Narcisse tinyfox d-01Robin mdd ddh-01 • Otto mdd ddh-01 • Yuliy mdd ddh-01 • Chino obitsu 50-04 • Eden obitsu 50-04 • Vivian azone fururu tan ୨୧

PlasticJester

I am absolutely sobbing at your dolls? The names, the adorable looks, plus the pretty setting just makes me think of a bunch of little Borrowers in a fantasy world! I think my favorite has to be Crocus, her eyes and colorscheme are stunning!

• Like 1

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

mmmuguet

@PlasticJester Thank you!! 💕 Crocus blows you a lil goaty smooch.

A wig order arrived yesterday, but I was too sleepy after work to open them up, so I just plopped them on my desk and went to bed.  This morning I was jolted out of my sleep by a thunk and a clink, which left me super confused while I blearily got up to figure out what it was.  Arlo has been standing on my desk by my monitor since his arrival, and quite sturdily I might add - he's pretty rock solid on supporting himself, and basic room pitterpatter doesn't wobble him.  But the culprit of the noise...?

spacer.png

Here's the face of a boy who is very proud of himself for getting what he wants.  He faceplanted into my teacup, unprompted, laying dramatically next to the packages on the desk.  Bruh.  Needless to say he got his new wig put on and trimmed quickly.

One massage appointment later, I tended to the other wigs in the package:

spacer.png

It still needs some fussing (and I'll probably buy an alt too), but Robin has hair now!  He's almost ready to fully debut now that his body and other eyes are shipped.  He'll be joined by another unexpectedly purchased MDD, Otto, and an even more unexpected Obitsu head that I somehow obtained for 1 yen.  It'll be an interesting mail day soon!

• Like 5

spacer.png

୨୧ Iskander tinyfox little anna • Bishop tinyfox lilith • Lariat tinyfox 06S • Crocus tinyfox asmoti • Cedar tinyfox nomi • Copernicus tinyfox murphy • Hyacinthe tinyfox c-16 • Salem tinyfox little ashley Arlo tinyfox raya • Clary tinyfox li chun • Wren tinyfox lizzy • Drosera tinyfox fluffy • Narcisse tinyfox d-01Robin mdd ddh-01 • Otto mdd ddh-01 • Yuliy mdd ddh-01 • Chino obitsu 50-04 • Eden obitsu 50-04 • Vivian azone fururu tan ୨୧

Milk

I absolutely adore your crew and how you style them! Crocus might be my favourite from your TinyFox crew with how unique the eyes are.

Looking forward to meet your MDDs and surprise Obitsu head. Will the latter be in the 1/4 range too?

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DDB 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}  Mocha {TinyFox Fluffy}

waiting for  DDS Alisaie  DDSB Alphinaud

mmmuguet

The mail has come, the vibes are immaculate 👌 First up, a (terribly non color balanced) quick peek at the 1 Yen Darling from this morning:

spacer.png

I worried it was going to be a scam, but I did indeed get the head for a whopping .01 USD!  I'm still in shock, the seller really must have wanted this head gone.  A loss for them, but a huge gain for me - they're so cute! A customized Obitsu 50-04 head in perfect shape - the only 'flaw' is a few dust specks trapped under the sealant, of which only the one above the lip kind of bothers me visually (I might try and gently scrape that spot and reapply MSC if necessary).  I popped a pair of eyes in for fun but I think those will be permanent.  The wig is definitely just an interim, he'll be going on an Obitsu 45 boy body eventually and likely getting a short to mid-length wig.

I wanted to play on the price for naming him, and I was flipflopping between Ichi and Uno, but neither really hit the spot for me.  In the end I decided to combine them, taking Ichi and Uno to make Chino 🌷.

Also in the mail: bodies for my other floaters, Robin and Otto!  They're my first MDDs and it definitely took me a bit to adjust to how squishy they are.  My Tinyfoxes are quite sturdy and not squishy in the least.  They're both sporting Cohullen-Druith boy chests, because I wasn't entirely sure if I wanted a Kakuso torso since it sounded bulky (plus I'm not so bothered by the bottom, but visually I couldn't reconcile the appearance of breasts on the MDD body lol).  The arms don't sit quite as flush on the Cohullen-Druith busts, which may just be a me error, but they were simple enough to pop on and I'm very happy with how they look.  Swapped some eyes, tossed some clothes on, eventually will trim up some of the wig flyways:

spacer.png

Robin!

spacer.png

And Otto~

• Like 7

spacer.png

mmmuguet
4 minutes ago, Milk said:

I absolutely adore your crew and how you style them! Crocus might be my favourite from your TinyFox crew with how unique the eyes are.

Looking forward to meet your MDDs and surprise Obitsu head. Will the latter be in the 1/4 range too?

Thank you!  Crocus' eyes are from Secret Art Studio, I can't recommend them enough for eyes.

The new crew will all be in the 45 range, I wanted to see how the Obitsu head looked before deciding his body size, but he looks perfect in the 1/4 scale 😄

• Like 1

spacer.png

roro_robot

All of your dolls are so beautiful! I especially love Robin and his eyes are so mesmerising <3 Do you happen to know the maker of those eyes? 

• Like 1

mmmuguet

@roro_robot if you mean his original blue pair then I'm not sure since they came with his head, but if you mean the gold gear eyes they're made by Secret Art Studio!  I picked them up during the last drop, they're so fun in person~

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

seaslugs

Your crew is so adorable! I love their outfits and the way you've styled them. @onion24@

Echoing everyone else, I think my favorite is Crocus. Her mischievous goat vibes are just too cute 💚

• Like 1

mmmuguet

I'm so beyond delighted to show off that Chino has now been finalized! 💛  His body arrived the other day, and his wig/first outfit arrived today.  If I thought the MDD body was soft, the Obitsu body is practically a marshmallow - I really hope I never have to take Chino's head off for anything because getting it on with that mechanism was MISERABLE lol.  I love the huge range of poseability it has, and the Obitsu hubcap knees are just so precious so me.  He stands several cm above the others thanks to the body itself as well as platform shoes.

With the arrival of his body, it became fairly obvious that Chino's got at least some age to him - his head has yellowed, and it kinda looks like he can't match his foundation  😂 But it's just another part of his charm.  I'm seriously so enamored with him and I'm convinced this (no longer quite) 1 yen baby was meant to find me.

spacer.png

Chino quirk #2: has a major cowlick, currently being tamed by a hairclip.  He's sensitive about it!

spacer.png

Chino quirk #3: He decorated his horns himself u w u

spacer.png

The rest is a secret~

• Like 8

spacer.png

Zai

Your photos and collection have me absolutely needing to get a Tinyfox! Your crew are all adorable and I love the way you dress them. 

And your darling Chino for 1 yen! Deal of the century, daaaamn. He’s adorable and I’m not usually into open mouth vinyl dolls (TinyFox being the exception) but it really works well for him and he feels like he has so much personality. I’m glad he’s gone to a good home!
@onion26@

• Like 1

Vinyl friends: Stoli (DD Y’shtola), Raili, Yuzuha and Minami-senpai (Azone PureNeemo).
Future friends: DD Alisaie, TinyFox Huifre, DD Luka (hopefully a reboot?), and a DD Icon (wishful thinking, lol).

🩶 Instagram 🩶

mmmuguet

@Zai Yesss, join us in the Tinyfox pit!  You certainly won't be disappointed by their cuteness and chonky lil legs!

• Like 2

spacer.png

mmmuguet

In the middle of finally getting my crew into the database, so I tried to quickly get some somewhat consistent photos for profiles~  I probably should have yoinked out a real camera for this but uhhhh lazy.  Just dropping some cuties 🌷

spacer.png

Arlo got a wig trim!  I hemmed and hawed over it and even considered buying a pre-cut wig, but I love this color so much on him and was afraid I couldn't match it.  So I just went ahead and hacked it up into a cute bob! I love it so much more, and it suits him a lot better.

spacer.png

Cedar 💕 He's just so stinkin cute.  I wasn't sure how I felt about his bangs in the beginning, but they've grown on me - I'm going to grab him a secondary wig with some softer bangs though, just to see how I like it (if Issy can have 9000 wigs, so can Cedar).

spacer.png

Lariat looking like the lil angel baby they are :'). 

spacer.png

And crowd favorite Crocus welcoming you into the mushroom kingdom 🍄

• Like 6

spacer.png

Yami Usagi

Ough!! I looove your dolls! Awesome aesthetic and love the tiny fox rep of course. The 1/6 size is especially cute. I’m so loyal to Dollfies usually but tiny fox really has my heart. Seeing so many together dressed cutely makes me happy 

snailbox

your crew is sooo delightful :3 makes me tempted to get a tinyfox 1/6...

mmmuguet

Because I am the world's worst surgical patient, and I am already going stircrazy not even a week post-op, I have quite literally painstakingly assembled Yuliy :').  I have 1 functional arm and my operative arm's hand which can barely apply pressure, so imagine the hours of delight trying to load eyes, yank on wigs, and finangle doll limbs loool.  I had to ask my brother to help me with loading the hands onto pegs.  Surgery can not stop me, it can only slow me down and make me get creative with foot-grip (╯ఠ︿ఠ)╯

Anyhow, Yuliy!  A soft baby boye!

spacer.png

I had been longingly watching this head on Dollyteria for a long time and constantly looking to see if it had sold, but finally went ahead and brought it home.  It kind of scratches the AP itch of "lovingly wonky expression" but still looks so fluffyangel, and I adore the shimmery eyebags and lipgloss.  Obsessed with the beauty mark.  In love with the big doe eyes.  I have 3 DDH-01s now and they're all so different from each other!

It just felt right to put Yuliy and Chino together, and they look really sweet next to each other~

and now to ice my arm for the rest of the night lol TT

• Like 7

spacer.png

mmmuguet

Eden's ears have arrived, so he's traded his temporary flops for his permanent perks!  Eden, much like his head-twin Chino (both Obitsu 50-04's), was one of those whimsical arrivals where I tripped onto the listing during a casual browse and had my heart absolutely stolen 💕.  He's so precious!

spacer.png

Convincing me with those baby blues that he'd like a new pair of boots~

• Like 7

spacer.png

Kiwi717

Omg Eden is adorable!!!!

• Like 1

Ayrell

Ooh, I have really enjoyed looking at your collection! I love how much personality your dolls have, and how colourful they all are! 👏

Eden's ears are perfect for him. I assume you weren't able to resist and that some new boots are already on their way. 😂

Hope you are feeling better now after your surgery!

• Like 1

mmmuguet

@Kiwi717 Ty! 💕 I can't help but smile when I see his lil face~

@Ayrell You are mostly correct, I wasn't able to resist! 😂  But I'm still shopping for the perfect pair, though there's some serious contenders haha.  I'm feeling much better now compared to the first week, thank you! 💗

• Like 1

spacer.png

mmmuguet

I got my surgical dressings off today!  I celebrated by swapping hands and changing some outfits, which I'm calling physical therapy since I'm supposed to start bending my arm a little more each day to try and get my range of motion and strength back B).  First up are my lil babies Issy and Cedar!  Just know those pants are absolutely straining to contain Cedar's booty - fellow Tinyfox owners, you just have to believe you can get pants up them chonkers hahah.  Also know that a 1/6 scale peeled banana is one of the best purchases I have ever made.

spacer.png

Next up, Crocus joined the snack train with some ice creaaaaaam and a refreshing sailor suit.  Fashion point: whale bag.

spacer.png

I also changed Chino and Yuliy's outfits up, but the lighting at this point was not really great - so I only got a decent shot of Yuliy, who is baby with a very nice manicure and super cute puppy ears (just know Chino looks equally cute next to him and has a set of purple cat ears on o˘◡˘o).

dzOpWXa.jpg

And I plopped this in the Tinyfox specific thread the other day, but I'll toss it here too: the eerie shuck brothers Wren and Clary were a wholly unplanned duo but made themselves quickly known on arrival (even if they did give me major run around on their wigs).  I need to get them dog ears still, but I'm shopping around until I figure out what will work and look best.

dxswtCg.jpg

• Like 3

spacer.png

PlasticJester

I have an oc who's a Black Shuck, love seeing more spooky puppies around! I love their different eerie vibes!

• Like 1

Ayrell
Posted (edited)

Oh my, cuteness overload! I absolutely adore all of them. 🤍 And those props are so perfect! The ice-cream looks especially yummy! 🍦

Edited by Ayrell
  • Like 1

mmmuguet

@PlasticJester Spooky puppy club! 🙌 Any plans to shell your shuck in vinyl??

spacer.png

PlasticJester

I very much might! Mine is named Sable and meant to be a young girl, a 1/6 version of her would be really cute!

• Like 1