Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mmmuguet

✿ Mmmuguet's Miscellany ✿

grimmgle

these are so cute ^.^ i adore tinyfox dolls, i just ordered my first and they should arrive in a couple of months ! every time i see someone's collection of them i get even more excited :-] your for them are so cute

• Like 1

mmmuguet

@PlasticJester Ohhh, a lil 1/6 Shuck girl would be precious!  Just a lil pupper haha.  Lots of cute Imomo and Tinyfox possibilities~

@grimmgle I hope you love your Tinyfoxes when they arrive! 💛  They're such precious chonkers in person.  If you're worried about finding clothes or shoes, they fit most 1/6 and yosd items without much trouble - I've only had a couple misses on tall socks and some pants being a squeeze, but it's much easier to shop for them than I originally thought when I first bought Issy.

• Like 2

spacer.png

୨୧ Iskander tinyfox little anna • Bishop tinyfox lilith • Lariat tinyfox 06S • Crocus tinyfox asmoti • Cedar tinyfox nomi • Copernicus tinyfox murphy • Hyacinthe tinyfox c-16 • Salem tinyfox little ashley Arlo tinyfox raya • Clary tinyfox li chun • Wren tinyfox lizzy • Drosera tinyfox fluffy • Narcisse tinyfox d-01Robin mdd ddh-01 • Otto mdd ddh-01 • Yuliy mdd ddh-01 • Chino obitsu 50-04 • Eden obitsu 50-04 • Vivian azone fururu tan ୨୧

mmmuguet

Drive-by junk snap of the current desk gang since I changed a few outfits and scooted them around a little, just thought they were lookin' cute

spacer.png

• Like 10

spacer.png

୨୧ Iskander tinyfox little anna • Bishop tinyfox lilith • Lariat tinyfox 06S • Crocus tinyfox asmoti • Cedar tinyfox nomi • Copernicus tinyfox murphy • Hyacinthe tinyfox c-16 • Salem tinyfox little ashley Arlo tinyfox raya • Clary tinyfox li chun • Wren tinyfox lizzy • Drosera tinyfox fluffy • Narcisse tinyfox d-01Robin mdd ddh-01 • Otto mdd ddh-01 • Yuliy mdd ddh-01 • Chino obitsu 50-04 • Eden obitsu 50-04 • Vivian azone fururu tan ୨୧

Ayrell

Very cute indeed! I love their outfits, as always, and the posing! Such a dynamic picture. 👏 They're so expressive and full of life!

• Like 1

mmmuguet

Well, I had a long night with my newest arrival - Drosera aka Dewey, a Macoco Fluffy.  The arrival was a rough start, and marks the first time I've ever been more disappointed than excited to welcome a doll in my entire time of collecting; I detailed most of that in the Tinyfox thread already, but my bonding process with Dewey just didn't hit right from the get-go.  They were cute, I dressed them nicely and popped in some pretty eyes for temporary peepers, I spent a while trimming the wig I was fully set on them having, all in an effort to connect and while I felt a bit better in the morning I just couldn't shake how "dead" they felt to me versus all the others who were instantly so colorful and just easily fell into themselves.  While I was putting my desk gang together above, I tried placing Dewey in with them to see if a grouping would help, but ehhh...didn't feel right, so I popped them back onto a side table.  Except, every time I looked over at him I just felt so awful, like I was abandoning him and he was lonely ( ಥ_ʖಥ).  I have always been a very sentimental person with everything, my dolls especially, probably to an embarrassing or weird degree for people who don't brain the same way haha.  Well, unable to let it go, I felt like I just had to tackle the issue and pulled Dewey back for some inspection.

What was it that wasn't working? I loved the wig and I was determined to use it, but the more I fussed with it and swapped out clips and doodads and whatever, it just felt like "well, I like the wig but maybe it's just not for Dewey?"  Wig dunked back into the box.  I already knew the eyes weren't gonna be permanent, so I knocked those out too and popped them back into their case.  As luck had it, my order of customs from Secret Art Studio had come in that day and it turned out I was unable to use the ones I had made for Issy (I was so sad, but his sculpt just has weird shaping inside that makes certain eye types not fit properly no matter what - on the bright side, all the modding inside I did to try and make them work ended up making his previous pair sit 100% better) - so what if~?  Once I got them situated, they actually looked really cute! I liked them! The eyes gave a different kind of personality since they were smaller, but it already felt like nice progress.  I went through my mental catalog of wigs I had laying around, and figured I'd try one of Eden's test wigs on him just to see how a shorter haircut looked.  Super cute! He looked like a raggedy mess because it wasn't styled, but short hair was a win and I even liked the color since it complemented the eyes.  Spent an unnecessarily long time hacking at the wig and thinning out areas to shape it better, just kinda letting whims dictate how it came out.

Ah~ (´。; ᵕ ;。`) He was becoming so cute!  I completely did not intend for his look to go this way, but sometimes you just gotta let go of plans.  Final matters at hand, the top just was not working with this new appearance.  Dug around in my clothing for something that would fit, and pulled out this cute Velvet*Paw top.  After I got Dewey situated with everything, I just had this incredible sense of relief looking at him; I loved him so much more in that moment, and it felt like "this is what he was supposed to be, no wonder it felt so wrong before~".

dRKilkv.jpg

And so, Dewey's introduction 2.0!

dRKia2a.jpg

Needless to say, he got promoted to the desk with the others.  Sometimes dolls just let you know when things aren't right yet~

dRKi7rg.jpg

How did I end up with so many animal ear headbands..?

duEhlWb.jpg

RIP Drosera 1.0 🙏 May your wig and eyes suit someone else at another time.

• Like 6

spacer.png

Yami Usagi

I love reading other people’s doll styling process! I’ve also had some dolls come together right away and others put up a fight. I’m going through that with my Chii rn, so looking forward to the day I can really bond with her. I’m glad you feel more at ease with Dewey 😄

• Like 1

Ayrell

Oooh, he really came into his own with the new look! He was truly adorable before but now his personality really shines through. Very cute indeed! Love the eyes, such a gorgeous mix of colours. 👏 Glad he was able to join the group! :)

• Like 1

MoiBakaDesu

Oh, I love what you did with your Dewey, what a cute boy. I think the faceup of Fluffy is my favourite of all official tinyfox faceups, just precious.

• Like 1

mmmuguet
Posted (edited)

Mail day! It's rainy and overcast out, but a good package always picks up the mood. Lots of cute hands with fancy nails for Yuliy, some other bits and bobs, a stack of super cute pin/hair accessories from Goetia on Booth, aaaand~

dcxUKWG.jpg

Dewey's outfit from Gyunikuuuu_BJD on Booth (+Goetia pin)!  This is definitely a good vibe for him, and I'm so happy with him in it~ 🧁

I'm super impressed with the outfit quality too!  The top is fully lined inside with white, except for the cuffs, and every piece is meticulously produced.  I will totally be ordering more from them in the future for my other tatertots. 

As far as the fit goes for the Macoco body: I purchased this set in the Kumako size because of the Macoco's wide hips and thighs.  The shorts fit well, and are just a smidge oversized (not unexpected from measurements), but they just ride a little lower - they don't slide off or anything, and they sit well.  Socks fit perfectly.  The top is two pieces consisting of the off-shoulder sweater and a sleeveless high collar top; the inner top has some fit issues which I generally expected based on my other Tinyfoxes and measurement differences.  The neck is very tight but it does close (the one lapel is a little wonk because of a fold I didn't press lol), but considering the Macoco neck is about a cm larger than Kumako it's...well, duh.  The shoulders between the two aren't that different, but TF tends to sculpt their shoulders fairly sloped, so that part of garments usually rides high or sticks up; it's not noticeable on sleeved tops, but it was definitely obvious on a sleeveless top.  Since the outfit came with several little belt pieces, I used one of the short ones to slightly pull the shoulderblade section together along with folding a little bit of each shoulder under.  It helps do a quick, stitchless tailor to the body and honestly doesn't look out of place. 

TL;DR Kumako pieces can be worn on the Macoco body, but expect certain garments to have minor fit quirks - just pay attention to measurements and model fit in pictures!

Edited by mmmuguet
  • Like 5

spacer.png

PlasticJester

Ohhh Dewey might be my favorite of your larger boys now. I adore that outfit, his whole colorscheme is so peachy and cute!

• Like 1

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

mmmuguet
2 hours ago, PlasticJester said:

Ohhh Dewey might be my favorite of your larger boys now. I adore that outfit, his whole colorscheme is so peachy and cute!

Hehe, I won't tell the others they've been bested~  Dewey's had a rough start but it seems doll-puberty is finally working out for him 😹

spacer.png

Squeek

Gosh your crew is so darn cute and beautiful. I love your photos and styling, just absolutely in awe.

• Like 1

mmmuguet

brb crying over my lil baby Lariat because they're so cute

d05cqzJ.jpg

• Like 6

spacer.png

mmmuguet

I'm sooooo excited by the newest boarder  Much like how Eden stole my heart in a second, Ilya snagged me in a chokehold and wouldn't let go!  I was so nervous I wasn't going to win the auction, I was watching the countdown like a hawk fully expecting someone to snipe me lol - luck was on my side and I won though~  everything about how Kurageumi modded and styled this head is so gorgeous from the dreamy liner down to the shimmer on the cheeks!  I don't normally get hooked by heads with such bright coloring, but I couldn't stop thinking it, and Ilya was dangerously already forming in my head before I even placed a bid.  Well, it worked out in the end, so I avoided heartbreak (⸝⸝´◡`⸝⸝).  He came with gorgeous eyes that matched the makeup, but I wanted some with more impact so I switched to this purple brown pair.

d126BWP.jpg

He came together so easily, thought it took a slight turn on the intended theme hahah.  Originally I was like, "yes! a summery pool-boy look!" and bought a capri blue boy-cut wig, was gonna plop him into some baggy pastel shirts and denim shorts with sneakers.  Well, he kept the sneakers and shorts?  The wig looked good on him too!  But then I had this one sitting in my wig bin and was like, 'hmmm, I'll just try it for fun'.  It ended up matching even better than the blue, but it was so long, and I was still kinda set on cropped poolboy summer, so the scissors came out and uhhhh, it ended up like this.  I was gonna trim it closer to a chin length bob but this funky lewk just felt right so I stopped~

Next was dressing, easy peasy, I already had the items pulled out.  Shorts on, shorts...don't close? Huh?? What weird size are these for...?  I tried a couple other pairs but I liked the light wash the most T~T.  Then I remembered this fancy panty that came with a set of nail-hands I bought but had packed away because it didn't suit the vibe of anyone.  Aaaaaand it ended up being cute.  Now the whole image was taking a turn lmao.  The body is a secondhand past gen model with a mark on the tummy I couldn't lift off, so my big brain move was to use stickers to cover it and make it look intentional.  And his head on this body kept cutely quirking to the side.  Now that everything was going...::gestures::... I just leaned into it, swapped the baggy shirt for a crop, and went from there. 

So now my playful summer water sprite is more of a naughty ambiguous poolbunny sprite ╮(°◡°)╭.  I have a Kakuso chest on the way and some cute nail-hands too (can't share with Yuliy since Ilya's officially the only fresh skin in the house).

d126Cs1.jpg

He's very proud of his hair pile and I am sure I will be finding micro snippets of his hair for days no matter how much I clean.

• Like 8

spacer.png

roro_robot

He is soooo adorable @onion26@The wig is such a perfect fit for him and I love how you styled it <3 

• Like 1

mmmuguet

@roro_robot Thank youuuu, he blows you a lil kiss! @onion29@

----

I popped Ilya outside this morning for some flower appreciation and coffee~

dEBgnDB.jpg

dEBgRUJ.jpg

I'm going to attempt some modding on the neck to get a better range of motion like the other boys soon, fingers crossed I don't beef it!  The new bodies definitely have major improvements for the neck, but I really like the subtle differences of this version for him so I don't want to fully update to the 2.0 if I don't have to.

I also puttered around a bit earlier for some dusting and reorganizing my room shelves and get my Tinyfox gang mostly in the same spot, but Bishop ended up in the Spooky Pile and looked so cute I had to take a snap (o˘ω˘o) 

dEBgAla.jpg

He's currently living alone on the spooky shelf because he looks so at home there, but once my Kuroneko Thulian comes they'll be roomies~

• Like 6

spacer.png

mmmuguet

It's time for another edition of Mmmuguet's Salon of Indecision

Vivian, my FOMO child (Azone Fururu Holy Kitten) arrived the other day and a majority of my night was spent trying to put the gd head on the body.  I purchased an Angel Philia bust as a replacement since I wanted a flatter chest, which meant popping out the old connector and putting everything back together with a longer neck piece.  I will never forgive Obitsu for making the worst connection system in the world.  All of my neck pegs for the obitsu bodies look like a shark went at them because it takes me like five different tools, a lot of swearing and plenty of peeled finger skin.  Vivian was finally assembled through torturous ritual.  Still missing the eyes I bought though, which are somewhere between here and Japan -  I dunno, the tracking hasn't updated in days :').  I'm gonna have to hack out the eyebags when the time comes too.

I hemmed and hawed, as always, once the wig was on.  Color was what I wanted, but I wasn't totally feeling the curl.  I purchased an extra wig, slept on it and woke up committed to hacking the bajeesus out of this one (worst case, ugly haircut until the new wig arrived).  I really like the updated cut though! I'll still try the backup on when it arrives, but I think it's way cuter now.

dGRuG5v.jpg

Last night: ehhhhh, not terrible, but not vibing.  A little too much hair, and the back looked wonky no matter how much I combed it. 

Now: Sits better against the body and face thanks to some thinning and major trimming, just the right amount of "foof" (o˘◡˘o).

dGRuMeR.jpg

The face is really cute, my only wish is that it had a smidge of blushing around the mouth.  If I ever feel brave I might try to do a lil mod for it!  The default eyes have little cat heads in them which I didn't realize from the promo photos.  I'll be getting rid of the red eyes, but a tiny earring will pay homage to the originals~

• Like 8

spacer.png

mmmuguet

dG65Syu.jpg

Baby (⸝⸝´ω`⸝⸝) Yuliy getting ☠️E d G y☠️ over here with leopard print accents

• Like 8

spacer.png

mmmuguet

Time to dunk some more nonsense into my rambling dump of a thread aayyyyy 🙌

I finally found the perfect ears for my doggos Clary and Wren - I am glad I didn't just settle for some of the other options I had in mind, because these are perfect and exactly what I wanted!  The white pair came scuffed up on the inner blushing and some small chips on the ear tips, so I just wiped everything and redid them.  It's my world and Wren-Shuck can have white ears.

djSU1Hb.jpg

I also went on an obsessive hunt for some furniture so my lil tatertots can have somewhere nice to sit, rather than just kinda making do with whatever I had on hand.  I found an awesome couch on Yahoo Flea Market, and the shipping hurt me spiritually, but it was so worth it~ it's technically 1/3 scale, but I like how it's oversized because I can smush more bodies on it rofl.  I was desperately looking for a white couch so I wouldn't have to worry about color transfer, and I'm glad this one came across my radar.  It's super light for its size, and looks so pretty!  I have a lounge for the dogbrothers and a chair coming probably tomorrow or Friday too~

Here is a garbage shot of my naughty children wearing shoes on the furniture, like true Americans.  Chino is responsible and allowed to have Starbucks on the couch.

djSUlUu.jpg

While I was blushing Wren's ears, I also went ahead and blushed the nipples on the Kakuso torso I bought for Ilya.  I really only did it because I am keeping him around Vivian, and it just feels like I can't have only half the duo with ridiculous nips (Vivian has an AP H2 bust).  But when I went I went to redress Ilya with the new bust, I decided I didn't like it (•ヘ•).  I just didn't like how it sat on the abdomen, especially since Ilya's vibe has very much settled into andro skimpy, and it didn't look nice when visible compared to the original S bust.   I ended up blushing the S bust instead really fast, and I'm pretty satisfied with that; I'll just keep the Kakuso torso around in case I ever end up needing it for someone else I guess! 

None of the above has any relevance to the following quick snap of Ilya, but this is my stupid thread diary.  Now here's Ilya with his cute bear beret 💕

djSUERj.jpg

• Like 7

spacer.png

snailbox

your crew is soo well styled. i'm impressed how cute they all are ahh >w<

• Like 1

Yami Usagi

That’s a NICE couch!! The over sized-ness is cute. They really look like kids on it ahaha 

• Like 1

mmmuguet

I dunno where to throw this, so I guess it'll go here - the customization section seems more like a Q&A and not where you'd log work, so I'll use my dump zone ╮(︶ω︶)╭

Since getting a can of MSC, I've had the brain itch to try my hand at face work for the first time since I was a teen a jillion years ago and wrecking one of my resin doll's faces (before sending him out to a pro lol).  I had a Tinyfox Yi head available from a body I bought as backup for part swaps, but I really wasn't fond of the default makeup so I just had it sitting in my closet until I determined what to do with hit.  I figured it'd be a worthwhile sacrificial lamb since I didn't have any attachments to it and stripped it clean with a lil sai mock-up of how I wanted to do things. 

Let me paint the scene for you first though: it's 6 or 7pm, because of course I decide I want to start at a weird time.  My desk has garbage light because I designed my room to have ambient light only for relaxation BUT....my bathroom has amazing light.  So I did this entire project while sitting on my toilet and balancing my materials on the sink lmao :').  I slammed it out over the course of the night because if I stopped I'd lose steam, and I wanted to be able to seal before the rain came.

dNXraa4.png

This was my plan, which turned more into a rough guideline than an exact science.  The eye makeup stayed similar, but I ended up with lil squinty brows instead of neutral.  The mouth entirely changed by the end too haha.

dNXq7CF.jpg

This was my first layer of work to rough out things.  I really struggle with symmetry so it took some work to even it out.  The mouth was really bugging me because it was too low, so I removed it.

dNXqRQ1.jpg

This was mouth number 2, scooted up a bit and with a different expression I ended up preferring.

dNXqIpV.jpg

Starting to lay down blushing placement and brows, as well as initial darkening.  Where's the mouth you ask?? I decided I hated that one too and spot-scrubbed it :') fml lol.  I just did not like how any kind of "open" mouth looked on the planes of this head, it looked odd from any angle; I was feeling pretty discouraged so I just figured I'd leave it to the end and mentally beat myself up over the wonky brow placement.

dNXqzkQ.jpg

Darkening darkening darkening, more blush, finetuning.  I was actually feeling pretty good here!

dNXqxYx.jpg

Adding in finer details and resigning myself to putting a mouth on.  It's...crooked and a little wonky, but I was getting tired so I just pushed ahead haha.

dNXqo2j.jpg

Final layer! I tried to even out the mouth a smidge and did some more little fussy things.  I also remembered I had pearl powder tucked away in my resin supplies, so I scrounged that out of the depths and put shimmer along the cheeks and eyeliner (which is not really visible here sadly, but I swear it's there and really cute haha).

dNXquTB.jpg

Taken today in non-bathroom lighting (lol).  As a last minute detail, I did some gloss in the waterline and center of the lips.  It's pouring rain here so I can't get a good shot of the shimmer still TT.  I popped in some eyes I had around, and tried a zillion wigs before settling on this.  It really came together when I put clothes on~ in all honesty I didn't expect to love this head by the end and figured I'd just throw it back in the closet, but I'm so proud of them and I'm already attached (⸝⸝⸝╥ᴥ╥⸝⸝⸝)💗  Even with their little derpy parts that only I probably notice, I could never put them in closet banishment, so I'm glad I had a spare body in the end for them (even if the ankle is borked).

I've decided to name them Narcisse!

As far as materials, I used only pastels and watercolor pencils (well, and some pearl powder).  I'm too wimpy to even think of trying paint again because I have unsteady hands and it's just too finicky for me haha.  I figured I'd have more control with pencil, even if it doesn't look as professional and smooth.  All in all, I'm glad I entertained this whim - I am someone who is very critical of their own work and I get discouraged easily, so I went into this fully expecting a mess I'd hate in the end.  But instead I ended up with Narcisse (⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)

• Like 10

spacer.png

Ayrell

Ooh, Narcisse is adorable! You did a wonderful job! It must be such a great feeling to end up with a whole new doll of your own making. 😄

Poor you though, doing that balacing act at the toilet, haha!

• Like 1

MoiBakaDesu

Unconventional places for faceups buddies, I alwys do them on the floor in my room, because I have the most space there, as well as light (and a window to spray MSC outside without having to go to the balcony).

I think that turned out incredible for a first real try, super impressive honestly. Also fun timing, because I also tried my hands on experimenting a bit with a pencil faceup instead of acrylic paint like I usually do over this weekend.

• Like 1

mmmuguet
2 hours ago, MoiBakaDesu said:

Unconventional places for faceups buddies, I alwys do them on the floor in my room, because I have the most space there, as well as light (and a window to spray MSC outside without having to go to the balcony).

I think that turned out incredible for a first real try, super impressive honestly. Also fun timing, because I also tried my hands on experimenting a bit with a pencil faceup instead of acrylic paint like I usually do over this weekend.

Thank you! That's high praise coming from you, because you were one of the inspirations for me finally giving it a real try; I love how crisp and clean your faceups always are, and was impressed by how many fun head options it opened up for you to work with (⸝⸝⸝;ᴥ;⸝⸝⸝)💛 I can't wait to see your newest! Maybe I'll eventually be brave enough to try acrylic too lol.

Also who needs art studio space with a vent hood when there is ~window~ and ~toilet/floor~

spacer.png