Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
BeyondTime

Kaede Takagaki 2nd Ver.

BeyondTime

I'm guessing she will be the first M-Bust DD 2.0, and I wonder if we will get a second DD announced over the weekend, and could it be a new DDS 2.0 body?

Either way, we could be closer to a general release of DD 2.0 and option busts. I wouldn't expect that until the Aqua pre-order bodies are delivered. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Monty
7 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I'm guessing she will be the first M-Bust DD 2.0, and I wonder if we will get a second DD announced over the weekend, and could it be a new DDS 2.0 body?

Either way, we could be closer to a general release of DD 2.0 and option busts. I wouldn't expect that until the Aqua pre-order bodies are delivered. 

Makes me wonder if she’ll come with an order form like Aqua did if the rerelease is still a while off.

BeyondTime
49 minutes ago, Monty said:

Makes me wonder if she’ll come with an order form like Aqua did if the rerelease is still a while off.

I wondered the same thing. Aqua's give you until July 31st to order iirc. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

PlasticJester

Oh, that outfit is gorgeous. I have no real attachment to Idolm@ster, but the collab dolls are always super cute!

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

BeyondTime
24 minutes ago, PlasticJester said:

Oh, that outfit is gorgeous. I have no real attachment to Idolm@ster, but the collab dolls are always super cute!

The detailing is great in the photo from the back. 

Gabriel

I've been kicking myself for skipping on Kaede TWICE back when Volks was originally selling the V1.  Recently, I had been looking at one on Mandarake and considering ordering, but hadn't because the opportunity to get a Ranko V2 came up and I went for that instead.  I had been considering circling back around and ordering Kaede if the listing stayed around, but someone else obviously thought it was a good deal and snapped the listing up before I could line up and justify the fun money for it.

So, I'm overjoyed to see a re-release.  It's probably the first DD release I've been truly excited about in ages.

I think I slightly prefer the look of her original V1 outfit, as it's more distinctive among DD outfits.  But it's a near thing.  

Heartplace

She is STUNNING! I wanted her OG one so bad, so a re-release is a dream come true. I'll try and snag her on the website once she's up. Not sure how bad her clickwar is going to be. 

I also slightly prefer her OG dress, but I will take this! this outfit is still gorgeous and having her on a new body will be amazing. 

Kiwi717

She's so stunning!! Definitely one of the gals I've wanted but with the FF14 twins I just can't swing her. I look forward to owner pics!!

Gabriel

Just got an email that Volks USA will do a lottery for Kaede v2.  It's strange that the lottery period is August 5th thru August 15th.  Lottery entry periods used to be just a weekend long with results on the Thursday following, not a full week and a  half of entries.

BeyondTime

Managed to get Kaede from the Japan after event. Won't have her for a few weeks though, because I am going to have someone in Japan do some painted nails for her. 

• Like 1

lardroom

Won Kaede from the VolksUSA lottery. My first Idolmaster. Intrigued by the new body.

• Like 3

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, lardroom said:

Won Kaede from the VolksUSA lottery. My first Idolmaster. Intrigued by the new body.

Congrats. 

lardroom

she turned out so cute right out of the box. (edit, also dressed her in her idol outfit)

20241018_221123.jpg

20241020_104840.jpg

Edited by lardroom
  • Like 4