Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

Volks News 104

MoiBakaDesu

That blue Patchwork Bear set with the shorts is very cute ... I guess it is time for a little bit summer shopping at Volks.

• Like 1

ragnamuffin

It’s the unicorn princess dresses and animal sweaters for me 😵 

• Like 1

PlasticJester

Honestly, as cute as so many of the outfit sets are, I appreciate the addition of more basics for dolls too!

• Like 1

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

Giallo_Gatta

THE OCTOPUS CAPE 

• Like 2

plasticyears
1 hour ago, Giallo_Gatta said:

THE OCTOPUS CAPE 

I desperately need it to go with my treasured Dolpa 17 salamander hat...

spacer.png

• Like 7

1660239928_Untitled-1copy2.png.79c708c69fe8c51198886fbc9ed31ed9.png

ragnamuffin
On 6/29/2024 at 4:39 AM, plasticyears said:

I desperately need it to go with my treasured Dolpa 17 salamander hat...

Hilariously, like three of these popped up on Dollyteria last night!

Noxxbunny

Oh they got me with the poodle shirt 😭 I just got a white poodle mix and now I need that LOL! And the lemon dress for Rin...

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

plasticyears
On 7/1/2024 at 12:30 AM, ragnamuffin said:

Hilariously, like three of these popped up on Dollyteria last night!

You know what, I saw those and immediately thought of this thread 😂😂 would highly recommend them to anyone! 

• Haha 1

1660239928_Untitled-1copy2.png.79c708c69fe8c51198886fbc9ed31ed9.png

roro_robot

The kitty mouth DDH is too adorable <3 Also I could not resist those pink gold-frame glasses, too perfect for an Aventurine custom @onion26@

DesertPhantom51

I caved, I had to have those strappy sandals and threw in one of the swimsuits while I was at it.  

For anybody with the volume, does it say when we'll get more information about DDS 2.0, or is it just a general announcement that it's coming?  I keep checking the blog for more info, but haven't seen anything. 

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

does it say when we'll get more information about DDS 2.0, or is it just a general announcement that it's coming?

Sadly, there were no additional details. We can hope that maybe the next limited will be a DDS 2.0. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

DesertPhantom51
3 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Sadly, there were no additional details. We can hope that maybe the next limited will be a DDS 2.0. 

Thanks, I was about to order the issue from Volks, but that's the only thing I was looking for info on. 

cluffy
Posted (edited)

does anyone know if the new chimikko pictures have/will eventually be posted online? or will i need to buy the physical issue from volks in order to see them? i'm dying for any and all info about this body..

Edited by cluffy

ragnamuffin
10 hours ago, cluffy said:

does anyone know if the new chimikko pictures have/will eventually be posted online? or will i need to buy the physical issue from volks in order to see them? i'm dying for any and all info about this body..

I don’t have the issue it debuted in anymore, but iirc it was basically the same as everything you can see on the website.

Monty

I think @cluffy meant the pics from this current issue where a DCH13 chimikkoDD is modelling (at least, that’s all I’m aware of chimikko-wise in this issue). I just checked the store photos for the items in question and the photos are there!

She’s the only model for this top:

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/item/4518992450117.html

She also appears in one of the photos here, the pic taken from above.

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/item/4518992450209.html

And modelling the new S stand which fits both YoSD and ChimikkoDD.

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/item/4518992450360.html

• Thanks 3

meteorite

Chimikko is SO cute. I didn't think I wanted one but those new photos have won me over!

I wonder if it will fit YoSD clothes? It looks similar in size to the YoSD on the stand. The announcement page only mentions MDD clothes though.

• Like 1

Moved on to resin BJD

Favourite DD: Sakuno Uryuu

cluffy

@Monty yeah that's exactly what i meant!! thank you so much for posting these!!

she/the body look beyond cute... will echo what @/meteorite said, since this was my first thought too - that their heights look so similar in the photos for the stand makes me really excited!! i am super hoping they will share a clothing size (mostly because i fell in love with that fluffy shima enaga costume by volks & the only size left was yosd, hehe... but also for clothing accessibility in general)

Monty

I don’t think they can wear yoSD clothes. From the body images, it seems more like a MDD with shortened limbs, and the only reason it can use the new S stand is because it can be extended to be taller (whereas the M stands for MDD/SDM can’t be made short enough) - hence why they’ve only ever showed it wearing MDD clothes that seem to fit other than being longer than they would look on a MDD. The heights are actually not that similar, Chimikko is 36.5cm tall while YoSD is around 27cm. I still really want to see them side by side (and also with 1/6 tinyfox)

Maybe really baggy stuff would work, but we might have to wait until Anya comes out to know for sure. 

• Like 2

BeyondTime
On 7/22/2024 at 4:21 AM, Monty said:

And modelling the new S stand which fits both YoSD and ChimikkoDD.

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/item/4518992450360.html

On 7/22/2024 at 4:45 AM, meteorite said:

I wonder if it will fit YoSD clothes? It looks similar in size to the YoSD on the stand. The announcement page only mentions MDD clothes though.

If you look at the tension clip on the stand, it comes up to the knees of the YoSD, but only up to the lower calf on Chimikko. I don't think the sizes are as alike as they look. The torso, legs, and arms are going to be much longer on Chimikko. YoSD heads are different enough that they have their own wig line. Volks said the following about Chimikko: 

Basically, MDD compatible dresses, Wigs, and Shoes can be worn. However, since the arms and legs of "Chimikko Dollfie Dream" are shorter than MDD, the length and balance when dressed are different from when wearing MDD.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

MoiBakaDesu

Man, the whole time I sort of just thought of Chimikko as a 1/6th scale dollfie, not really having looked at the size, but that is indeed a good chunk bigger.

I do have some interest to maybe get one at some point in the future, but I fear dressing them might not be that easy if you don't want the flowy oversized look that the MDD clothes have on them.