Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Huli

Helooo~

Huli

Hello there! I've been visiting this site every now and then and thought maybe it was time to make an account. I'm a bit bad with introdictions and starting convos but here goes 😄

I'm Huli. I started my doll journey ages ago with  a minifee called Chiwoo. Then I got two more resin dolls and...that was pretty much it for a while 😅 a couple years back I cam upon anime style bjd's and have been on that road ever since 🙈 I have 3 super adorable Tinyfox dolls and a 1/6 imomodoll waiting to get a faceup. I also have two gorgeous resin dolls (shoushou doudou and cheeselamb but I can't remember the maker of that one...). 

My other current obsession is Ffxiv.

I'd love to get more invested in dolls again and being active here might help a bit 😄 Would be nice to talk to other people. I'd also like to find a discord for these things.

• Like 6

mmmuguet
Posted (edited)

Welcome!  We're definitely in a similar boat, I wandered my way here from having resin dolls (my OG is a Luts El) and being relatively out of the hobby for a while.  And I love Tinyfoxes too 🩷!  This side of the doll world is just as addicting, so there's your fair warning haha 😹.  It seems like every new arrival also brings a friend with them or demands one shortly after.

Edited by mmmuguet
  • Like 1

spacer.png

•୨୧┈ Iskander tinyfox little anna • Bishop tinyfox lilith • Lariat tinyfox 06S • Crocus tinyfox asmoti • Cedar tinyfox nomi • Copernicus tinyfox murphy • Hyacinthe tinyfox c-16 • Salem tinyfox little ashley • Arlo tinyfox raya • Clary tinyfox li chun • Wren tinyfox lizzy • Drosera tinyfox fluffy • Narcisse tinyfox d-01 • Robin mdd ddh-01 • Otto mdd ddh-01 • Yuliy mdd ddh-01 • Chino obitsu 50-04 • Eden obitsu 50-04 • Vivian azone fururu tan ┈୨୧•

OnlyMonicaDollphotos
Posted (edited)

Welcome New Member. I think you will find much of Information. 🙂

Edited by OnlyMonicaDollphotos
  • Like 1

Giallo_Gatta

Hello, and welcome to the forum! I suspect there's quite a bit of overlap between Fairyland and vinyl owners: the styles are pretty complementary. 

• Like 1

seaslugs

Welcome! I'm another old Luts doll owner who came back into the hobby via vinyl 😅 My first doll was a Luts Yder and I have a minifee Woosoo as well. You're in good company over here 😊

• Like 1

Huli

Thank you everyone! 😊 Glad to hear similar experiences 😆 I already feel like I'm going to like it here.

• Like 3

Xiongmao

Welcome from our doll family.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.