Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gamma Ray

Knitted Beauties (Iplehouse SID Eva, EID Jessica, Dollmore Model Doll Leah Cox)

Gamma Ray

I received a superb set of clothes from City of Masters Studio on Etsy today, and I couldn't be more happy! Olga Borontova of the shop knits beautiful clothes for dolls. I've been admiring them and the model wearing them, Olga's Iplehouse SID Harace named Margo, for years, and I decided to finally buy some for myself. I wish I bought some of Olga's clothes sooner because I absolutely love these clothes! They're cute, versatile, and more than a little bit sexy ^_^' All of them were listed as being sized for Iplehouse SID, Feeple 65, SartoriaJ SD, and Raccoon Doll SD dolls. You'll see how versatile these clothes are below.

First, on the left, is my Iplehouse SID Eva with the large bust. She's wearing the oversized bomber jacket. I paired it with a pair of jeans shorts that I got from The Doll Outlet in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I love how cute it is with the red and white theme with the red being little hearts. It's quite a cute, charming look. It looks very comfortable on Eva, and I bet it would also be a very nice fit for my larger Iplehouse EID Jessica. Olga included a necklace, and I put it on Eva to complement her sweet new look.

In the center is my Dollmore Model Doll Leah Cox. She's wearing the long dress. I got this thinking it might look nice on my Leah's Model Doll body, and I was right! It is an incredible fit that is very flattering on Leah's slim and tall body. I couldn't imagine it looking any nicer on another doll. Olga's Margo comes close, but I'm biased towards Leah 😉 Seriously, I fell in love with how it looked on Margo, and I am over the moon with how it looks on Leah. Oh yeah, since Leah has a very different body shape than the Iplehouse SID, the top of the dress has a sexy low cut that pleasantly surprised me. It looks amazing in its own right, but it also makes for a great showcase of the second necklace that Olga included. The dress also came with a short oversized sweater that looks so sweet on Olga's Margo. I didn't use it today because I wanted to show off how the long dress looks on Leah, but I am looking forward to trying the sweater in the fall or the winter. The sweater adds an air of sophistication to the look, so I'm eager to try it in the future.

Finally, my Iplehouse EID Jessica is wearing an incredible summer openwork top paired with a simple but cute pink skirt that I also got from The Doll Outlet. I wasn't sure how the top was going to work out on Jessica since her EID body is so much larger than the SID body, but the top fits very, very well! And what a sexy fit it is! I chose to have Jessica wear nothing under it, and it is quite the fetching and revealing look while still covering her where she needs to be covered to maintain her modesty. This is the standout surprise of the lot. It is incredible. There is enough give in the fabric so that you don't even have to bother unsnapping the snaps around the neck in order to get it on her. I didn't realize they were there until I already had the sweater on her. I'm sure it'll look exactly right on my SID Eva's body, too.

Thanks again to Olga! Check out her shop on Etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CityOfMastersStudio

53800759610_03870216db_c.jpg
53800568413_9864e4ff32_c.jpg

• Like 3