Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
chupakiba

I passed the test!

chupakiba

I passed Danny's test thanks to tips that @Wonderously_Strange had given in another person's thread, and I was able to purchase my first Smart Doll! I don't really have a character for her yet, but I'm thinking about making her one of my original characters; Clarice, a triage nurse who's had to deal with some pretty "colorful" people who arrive at her emergency room with some "interesting" problems. In that case, meet Clarice!

spacer.png

I really like the blue hair. I may have to keep that for her, it's really pretty. (Honestly, it's one of the things that drew me to this particular doll, besides the sculpt.)

• Like 11

1951262810_Kyo1.png.acf2cbe7324928de79a669a246074ce2.png

Life is a series of decisions. You never have unlimited options, or unlimited time to think, but what you choose in that instant defines who you are.

OnlyMonicaDollphotos

I think the photo turned out well. the bouquet has the right depth and the colors come out well. 

chupakiba
10 hours ago, OnlyMonicaDollphotos said:

I think the photo turned out well. the bouquet has the right depth and the colors come out well. 

Thank you for the compliment!! I'm glad you liked my photo. 🙂

Life is a series of decisions. You never have unlimited options, or unlimited time to think, but what you choose in that instant defines who you are.

Giallo_Gatta

Character sounds interesting, and I agree, the blue bob is a pretty cute look. 

chupakiba
29 minutes ago, Giallo_Gatta said:

Character sounds interesting, and I agree, the blue bob is a pretty cute look. 

Thank you! @rudebuster and I have a whole story going, and she's one character in it. She originally had red hair in a previous shell, but I think the blue bob is so pretty.

And, what timing, I just took another photo of her! This time, she's in her full outfit; it took a little while, because I had to get my hands on the glasses I had in mind for her.

spacer.png

She's kind when someone genuinely needs help, but she has a sarcastic side. Especially towards those "interesting" patients; if you've heard those stories...

• Like 5

CatGirl

She is seriously too cute! I really love her hair, it suits her so well. Out of curiosity, where did you find her glasses? They're so unique!

chupakiba
On 6/29/2024 at 2:30 AM, CatGirl said:

She is seriously too cute! I really love her hair, it suits her so well. Out of curiosity, where did you find her glasses? They're so unique!

Thank you! I got them from Mercari; they're glasses you can sometimes find in gacha machines in Japan. This pair is the one I had specifically in mind for her, though.

• Like 1