Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Till Troll

P-chan all ready for my daughter!

Till Troll

My soon to be 8 year old loves dolls: I gave her an Obitsu 21 in an “Angels Egg” for Christmas. For her birthday, she wanted one of my big dolls to make clothes for. So it was time for P-chan to come out of the head box and on to a body (mix of Parabolic 45 and 40 cm body parts). Add an ancient blue wig and some clothes from a BFC Ink doll, and P-chan is ready for her big day.

IMG_1796.jpeg.fab074adc2c496f7cabcaf72b7d922c6.jpeg

I got my first Dollfie Dream 6 years before my girl was born, where did the time go?

• Like 14

Giallo_Gatta

This is so sweet <3 I'm sure your daughter will love her~

• Like 1

Rajke
On 7/15/2024 at 9:59 PM, Till Troll said:

My soon to be 8 year old loves dolls: I gave her an Obitsu 21 in an “Angels Egg” for Christmas. For her birthday, she wanted one of my big dolls to make clothes for. So it was time for P-chan to come out of the head box and on to a body (mix of Parabolic 45 and 40 cm body parts). Add an ancient blue wig and some clothes from a BFC Ink doll, and P-chan is ready for her big day.

IMG_1796.jpeg.fab074adc2c496f7cabcaf72b7d922c6.jpeg

I got my first Dollfie Dream 6 years before my girl was born, where did the time go?

I love P-chan and this idea.

How did your 8 year old react to her present? 

• Like 1

Greetz, 

Rajke

Ayrell

Oh, she's lovely and so colourful! Love her clothes! I'm sure your daughter will be delighted. Do keep us updated! 😄

• Like 3

Till Troll

Update!!

Within 5 minutes of getting P Chan, my daughter had stripped off all her clothes and was examining her joints. (One of us! One of us!)

Since then P Chan has still mostly naked with the occasional exception of handmade dresses, and posed to be watching whatever my daughter is doing. We’ve got a sewing day coming up where we’re making body stockings for our big dolls and learning how to apply eye decals to her little doll (Hikaru). 😄

• Like 4

PlasticJester

Congratulations to your daughter on her doll!! I got my first Pullip at around eleven or twelve, so I understand that childlike excitement well. I still have her, actually, though she's seen better days. So cool you can bond with her over a mutual hobby like that!

• Like 2

1146493317_DollGroupPixel.png.88b585fc82c624ea94de242458b1b06d.png

sgodpal

This is toooooo cute ;^; It's so so lovely you get to share this hobby with her, dedicated sewing days together sounds like so much fun!! I hope she has so much fun with her new doll ^.^ I would love to see some of her handmade dresses

• Like 1

rozucore

this is so sweet 🥺 it's so nice that you guys can bond over a shared love of dolls!! i can imagine getting to have the same kind of dolls as you makes her super happy! i hope she's enjoying P-chan!!

Ayrell

Oh, I love how the first thing she did was check her joints! One of us indeed! 😂