Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

TheGardenGnome

Obligatory Suuuuper Late Introduction!

TheGardenGnome

I just realized I never introduced myself officially here, although I’ve been stalking the Angel Philia discussion board for quite awhile! 😄

I’m an objectively new collector. I’ve been into Lolita fashion for about a decade which is where I first learned about BJDs. I started with resin dolls about three years ago—and they’re still the majority of my collection— but last year ago I fell into the rabbit hole of looking at AP dolls and now I’m hooked! They’re not for everyone, but I love the outrageous facial expressions and body proportions.

Currently, the sculpts I have are O, N, M, K, and J (but she needs a body…. Hopefully soon ;)). My most exciting project is that I’ve been in the process of modding the body of my K sculpt to be a boy. He’s very special to me, so once my post count is up high enough, I’ll share some pictures!

• Like 4

snailbox

welcome to the forums! you have quite the collection already, i'm excited to see your crew when you can post! and modding a k sculpt to be a boy?! that seems like a really fun project ^_^

• Like 1

PlasticJester

Lolita fashion, you say? I happened to discover BJDs and Lolita at roughly the same time through Rozen Maiden and Pullip, so they're very connected to me, haha. I love boy APs, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your K!

• Like 1

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

TheGardenGnome
29 minutes ago, snailbox said:

welcome to the forums! you have quite the collection already, i'm excited to see your crew when you can post! and modding a k sculpt to be a boy?! that seems like a really fun project ^_^

It has been! He’s sort of a girly boy to begin with so I didn’t have to do much 😆 But most of his body is made up of the chunkier/more muscular I pieces so he is visibly larger than the girls, which I love!

9 minutes ago, PlasticJester said:

Lolita fashion, you say? I happened to discover BJDs and Lolita at roughly the same time through Rozen Maiden and Pullip, so they're very connected to me, haha. I love boy APs, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your K!

I love lolita! Ironically I don’t have dolls that usually wear it (probably because I get the serotonin from my own wardrobe lol) however I do have a pair of wooden rocking horse shoes for one of my dolls (which incidentally is my fav type of shoe to wear with my own coords so we can match that way ;)))

I love boy APs too!!! As soon as I can share pictures of him I will lol

• Like 1