Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

angelphilic

Intro ✧˖°.

angelphilic

Hello! ^^ My name’s Alex / Evan (he/him, 21). Somebody at CTcon suggested this forum to me and recommended making a profile so here we are!

I primarily collect Angel Philias ( 4 to date, Type M x2, J, and N.) and Dollfie Dreams (Custom DDH-09 Miku, Dream Choice DDH-16, and a Kans’u in the near future!). 

My current projects are turning my Dream Choice gal (who I still haven’t named lol I’m just not good at that) into a Gyaru popstar of sorts. Same with the Kans’u! My inspos for them are 2000s Mcbling and Techno / Y2K.

I’m also trying to decide what I want to bring to the NYC doll convention and if I want to be a vendor… Really tempted to finally pull the trigger and make a custom Homura and Madoka (Puella Magica) dollfies. 

Anyways… blabbing aside lol. I’ve been in the hobby for a year or so and am always open to learning more. Hope I can make some more doll friends, especially if you’re in the New England area. :D

• Like 10

angelphilic

*Kan’u plz. My insomnia brain is finally getting me lol

kurimu

Welcome! It sounds like you have a nice collection started ^.^

A dream choice gyaru doll sounds really unique! I'd love to see pictures of her and your Kan'u!

If you do end up making custom Madoka dollfie dreams, that would be awesome to see as well >.<

It sounds like you have a lot of great customization ideas to share, so I'm glad you found this forum!

sig.png

chupakiba

Welcome to the forums! 😁

On 7/23/2024 at 5:14 AM, angelphilic said:

Really tempted to finally pull the trigger and make a custom Homura and Madoka (Puella Magica) dollfies.

I actually had custom Homura and Madoka DDs before—I believe I even had God Madoka's outfit once—but those have long been scrapped, so don't worry, you wouldn't be stepping on any of my territory! Hope you have fun on the forums!!

1951262810_Kyo1.png.acf2cbe7324928de79a669a246074ce2.png

Life is a series of decisions. You never have unlimited options, or unlimited time to think, but what you choose in that instant defines who you are.

angelphilic
On 7/24/2024 at 2:47 PM, kurimu said:

Welcome! It sounds like you have a nice collection started ^.^

A dream choice gyaru doll sounds really unique! I'd love to see pictures of her and your Kan'u!

If you do end up making custom Madoka dollfie dreams, that would be awesome to see as well >.<

It sounds like you have a lot of great customization ideas to share, so I'm glad you found this forum!

Ahh! Thank you so much >_< !! I’ve also had a Maka/Crona and Panty/Stocking on the back burner for a while now too. I’m glad you find my ideas cool haha, I never know if they’ll go appreciated or not. 

• Like 1