The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

jaybugg

Hello, don’t know where to ask, so putting it here :)

jaybugg

I’m on the hunt for a male BJD. Specifically one that is taller than 50cm, 60cm being the max? Wanting to make both mcs from ZZZ (Zenless Zone Zero,) and I am struggling!! Most companies that I know of don’t sell male dolls that tall, minus Smart Doll, which are not in stock and rarely are. I’ve searched Amazon, Etsy and eBay with no luck (at least from my perspective.) Any places I should look?? Thank you!

mmmuguet

Boys in the vinyl world are kind of cryptid level hard to find readily when compared to the ladies, unfortunately.  Volks has a couple of LE boys in that size range, and they pop up once in a while on the second hand market but tend to be a bit pricey unless you get lucky.  You can also order a Dream Choice boy through a proxy, but it's not an instant buy and it runs up several fees on top of the cost.

Obitsu/Parabox has male bodies in the 40-50 range readily available!  But they have a very distinctive look which not everyone is fond of.  You will also have to sort out a head on your own either with an Obitsu head, or matching a Volks head to it.  Imomodoll has a large vinyl boy (Canis, I believe).

The resin world has tons of boys in all shapes and sizes easily available, but with vinyl you gotta dig around or get comfy with modding.

• Like 1

spacer.png

୨୧ Iskander tinyfox little anna • Bishop tinyfox lilith • Lariat tinyfox 06S • Crocus tinyfox asmoti • Cedar tinyfox nomi • Copernicus tinyfox murphy • Hyacinthe tinyfox c-16 • Salem tinyfox little ashley Arlo tinyfox raya • Clary tinyfox li chun • Wren tinyfox lizzy • Drosera tinyfox fluffy • Narcisse tinyfox d-01Robin mdd ddh-01 • Otto mdd ddh-01 • Yuliy mdd ddh-01 • Chino obitsu 50-04 • Eden obitsu 50-04 • Vivian azone fururu tan ୨୧

Rajke

Mmmuguet is right about the male BJD’s. Danny Choo doesn’t focus on the male BJD’s and only release them in small batches from time to time.

With Volks they are also uncommon. With Obitsu I am not familiar so I cannot say a thing about that.

In the resin BJD market male dolls are much more accessible, even in the size you want. Think about brands like Ringdoll, Fairyland and Dollzone. They come in a lot of different styles. Biggest difference is that these dolls are stringed instead of having an inner frame. Posing the doll makes it a different process and in my own opinion less easy. The quality is as good as from vinyl BJD’s.

Greetz, 

Rajke