Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

KILOBYTE

KB’s DD KAITO Dump!

KILOBYTE

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on this site! I figured I should show you guys my lovely boy!

spacer.png

from awhile ago. Was experimenting with his hair in my dorm. I’m still too chicken to bring a pair of scissors anywhere near him, but I’m trying to make his less-than-ideal wig work.

spacer.png

Once it started getting warm, I took him outside with my big camera! I was still on campus at this point, so I was getting a few looks from people as I did this LMAO

4xkdXnT.jpeg
5ThiOCu.jpeg

my cutie patootie 🥺

6Qsoren.jpeg
and finally, my kaito after a LONG night at Miku Expo! both he and I were disheveled as hell and i lost my voice completely that night, but I wouldn’t trade the experience for a thing. I was fully decked out in Kaito stuff (happi coat and all!) and traded pins/merch with lots of different fans! 

I definitely want to get more nice photos of my boy, when I go back to campus next month I’ll have to find some secluded spots so frat boys don’t giggle at me LMAOOO

• Like 8

Ayrell

Kaito's hair looks great! You did a great job styling his wig. Sounds like you had a lot of fun with him at Miku Expo! 😄👏

• Like 1