Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

sgodpal

hiiii ^_^

sgodpal

hello I'm Lucy (he/him or he/her) ! I'm very new to doll collecting but have enjoyed looking at dolls for a very long time ^_^ I tend to just kind of lurk around & am kind of shy but everyone here has always seemed so nice & friendly whenever I look around, I would love to get to know more doll collectors & friends, especially as I get more into the hobby (•:

I really like more cutesy dolls as far as style goes ^^ right now I would tentatively say I have a bigger interest in MJDs than BJDs, but I would love to be able to collect some of both, right now i have a couple dolls from Azone & some little blindbox BJDs (•: I have some Tinyfox dolls on order too (if this all sounds a little familiar I share a collection with my best friend/twin ^_^)

I am a digital artist & really enjoy making OCs & also dabble in sewing & crochet, so I really would love to work on all kinds of custom dolls at some point too, I really love watching people's different processes and styles with faceups & how much individuality and love there is in making your doll your own (•: I also really wanna make some little cosplay outfits for my dolls when I have more confidence in my pattern drafting skills ^^

I love art so much, I really love how many learning opportunities/skills there are when it comes with dolls, I am really excited to learn more and get to do more as time goes on & really appreciate how helpful people are on here, even just from reading around (•:

Outside of art & dolls, I really like tabletop RPGs, plastic model kits, video games, and reading (both novels & comics/manga) I also love love love magical girls ^.^!! if you have a magical girl doll (or OC or art or anything) I would love to see it!!!!! I have a soft spot especially for Cardcaptor Sakura ^^

• Like 4

Rajke

Welcome to the forums,

The variety of dolls is enormous and I see that you have a very wide taste in types of dolls.

Customisation is endlessly, it is nice that you have already some skills that you can use. 

I don’t have any magical girls around her but did make a photo including my custom made magic rod. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Greetz, 

Rajke

Xiongmao

Reimu and Reimu are wondering if they'd be classed as magical girls?

Also I had a phase of watching the Clamp anime and have a decent collection of Chobits memorabilia.

spacer.png

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

sgodpal

@Xiongmao I love Reimu!! (& Touhou girls in general) your girls look so cute together, I would definitely count her & also I always do include witchy girls like Marisa ^_^

• Like 1

ohnoaiwa

welcome! which tinyfox dolls did you get? hope you get a chance to share them here when they arrive!

also hell yea magical girls 👏👏👏👏

sgodpal

@ohnoaiwa I have Dopey & Tilly ordered!! ^_^ I am very excited to share them once they arrive

• Like 1

roro_robot

Welcome! This place has a lot of great tips and resources for getting started with customising and making things for your dolls so I'm sure you will have a great time with it. I love CLAMPs works, especially Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Chronicles. I also have a magical girl OC who may make her way into a doll form at some point in my unreasonably long list of doll ideas. Looking forward to seeing what you share <3

• Like 1

sgodpal
39 minutes ago, roro_robot said:

I also have a magical girl OC who may make her way into a doll form at some point in my unreasonably long list of doll ideas.

I also have a magical girl OC I would really love to have in doll form at some point ^.^ !! I dunno how soon that would be though, but I hope you can get to yours eventually too (•: I love seeing people's different takes & designs for magical girls <3

• Like 1