Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PrincePretty

Howdy!

PrincePretty

Howdy! 

Been lurking here for several years even before I made an account. I bought a smart doll a couple years back but didn’t have the funds or time to put towards her so I put her up for adoption. 
However, now I’m going to study abroad in Japan this fall and am planning to get a dream choice DD boy. 

Looking forward to talking about dolls with all y’all! Btw my pronouns are he/him and you can call me whatever variation of my username you’d like. 

- PrincePretty

• Like 7

grimmgle

i hope youre able to start collecting again + have fun studying in Japan ^_^ that's so cool !

dollfies are so pretty, though i tend to prefer smaller scale dolls T_T ! still, they're really nice to look at + i hope when you get one you can take fun pics w them while you're there ^_^

PrincePretty
18 hours ago, grimmgle said:

i hope youre able to start collecting again + have fun studying in Japan ^_^ that's so cool !

dollfies are so pretty, though i tend to prefer smaller scale dolls T_T ! still, they're really nice to look at + i hope when you get one you can take fun pics w them while you're there ^_^

Thank you! Yeah small scale dolls are nice, personally I like the big ones because it’s easier to sew clothes for them haha :)

Giallo_Gatta

Welcome to the forum! I'm always curious about foreigners living in Japan, so keep us posted! 📫

• Like 1

grimmgle
5 hours ago, PrincePretty said:

Thank you! Yeah small scale dolls are nice, personally I like the big ones because it’s easier to sew clothes for them haha :)

that's totally fair ! i def probably would not enjoy sewing clothes for my 1/12 dolls but i hope to try to sew some for my 1/6 ones ^_^

Xiongmao

Welcome to the forum. I'd love to go and study or work in Japan but as you can see I have way too many dolls now and it would be impossible shortlisting who to take.

I was a teacher in China for a while. Teaching was a lot of fun. It's a shame I didn't have Miku back then as the students would have gone crazy if I'd have brought her to the Japanese corner evenings.

If I get chance to visit Japan again I'm dreaming of making a DDS in tan 🥰.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

PrincePretty
19 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Welcome to the forum. I'd love to go and study or work in Japan but as you can see I have way too many dolls now and it would be impossible shortlisting who to take.

I was a teacher in China for a while. Teaching was a lot of fun. It's a shame I didn't have Miku back then as the students would have gone crazy if I'd have brought her to the Japanese corner evenings.

If I get chance to visit Japan again I'm dreaming of making a DDS in tan 🥰.

Aw that’s so cool! Yeah, I’m having trouble deciding what I can fit into my suitcases lol. Yeah, I’m thinking of making my DDB tan if I can get an appointment in time :).

howasaur
On 8/2/2024 at 8:34 PM, PrincePretty said:

planning to get a dream choice DD boy.

Ah, dream choice is so much fun! Which Doll Point location are you planning to do it? (FYI, according to JadePixelDoll's Dream Choice guide, DDS Boy is only available at Akirahabara)

PrincePretty
On 8/10/2024 at 12:21 PM, howasaur said:

Ah, dream choice is so much fun! Which Doll Point location are you planning to do it? (FYI, according to JadePixelDoll's Dream Choice guide, DDS Boy is only available at Akirahabara)

Yeah I’m planning on going to the Akihabara location! Hopefully early September so I can try to get a tan boy :)

bandycam

Oh, studying in Japan is cool! I really hope you can get there in time to snag yourself a dream choice boy in tan!!