MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
howasaur

howasaur's Photo Thread

howasaur
Posted (edited)

Hi all,

Starting off my own photo thread with one of my latest additions, my MDD that I made with help from a friend.

BonBon's details

• MDD 2.0 Semi-White
  • DDH27
    • I cut the open mouth
    • My friend did the faceup
  • N Purple 22mm
  • Pigg Doll wig
    • I dyed the ends purple
  • Dress was used from Dollyteria

spacer.png

Edited by howasaur
  • Like 8

mmmuguet

She's a cutie! I love how vibrant her eyeliner is, it looks great with her wig and color scheme  

Are her ears pierced or are you using blu-tac to hold on the earrings?  I'm so tempted to do earrings on some of mine, but I'm paranoid about messing up the piercing lol

spacer.png

୨୧ Iskander tinyfox little anna • Bishop tinyfox lilith • Lariat tinyfox 06S • Crocus tinyfox asmoti • Cedar tinyfox nomi • Copernicus tinyfox murphy • Hyacinthe tinyfox c-16 • Salem tinyfox little ashley Arlo tinyfox raya • Clary tinyfox li chun • Wren tinyfox lizzy • Drosera tinyfox fluffy • Narcisse tinyfox d-01Robin mdd ddh-01 • Otto mdd ddh-01 • Yuliy mdd ddh-01 • Chino obitsu 50-04 • Eden obitsu 50-04 • Vivian azone fururu tan ୨୧

howasaur

I'm so glad you love the eyeliner! I'm really happy with how it all came togther. The shade of Rit Dye I used really matches the faceup.

8 hours ago, mmmuguet said:

Are her ears pierced or are you using blu-tac to hold on the earrings? 

I used a pin vice to pierce the ears from the outside to the inside of the head.

This was my first go at it and it definitely seemed daunting. I just picked a spot and went for it. If you don't love the placement or angle, these small and inexpensive stud earrings are easy to bend, so you can adjust the angle it sits.

ButterBiscuits

She is so precious! You did a really nice job putting her together and your friend's faceup is very cute! I also love that she is surrounded by many Cinnamorolls! 🥺

Giallo_Gatta

She's gorgeous! Seconding @mmmuguet, the purple lashes/liner are a *look*! I like her little nails, too.

howasaur
13 hours ago, ButterBiscuits said:

She is so precious! You did a really nice job putting her together and your friend's faceup is very cute! I also love that she is surrounded by many Cinnamorolls! 🥺

Thank you! Cinnamoroll is my favorite Sanrio character so I had to have my blueish themed doll pose with them :)

10 hours ago, Giallo_Gatta said:

She's gorgeous! Seconding @mmmuguet, the purple lashes/liner are a *look*! I like her little nails, too.

Hehe, thanks! My friend painted these little nails, the nails are theirs as I haven't gotten around to painting purple nails for the doll yet!

• Like 1