Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
ButterBiscuits

ButterBiscuits' Photots

ButterBiscuits

My first time sharing some of my photos with everyone! Hurray! 🎉 

I did this mini photoshoot after I got a pretty big order in the mail from Volks. I didn't take many photos and sorta just dubbed my shoot a sleepover. I think I'd like to actually do a sleepover photoshoot sometime in the future and go all out with some of my other dolls included too. 

Anyways, here's Sonico and an extra picture of Rei thrown in there for fun! 

2024-08-12_12-22-42.jpg

2024-08-12_12-23-44.jpg

2024-08-12_12-30-05.jpg

• Like 9

ButterBiscuits

Earlier this year, I had the opportunity to go to a tulip festival that is held annually! I'm quite thankful that my coworkers invited me to go with them and happy that I sort of achieved my goal of getting a photo of my doll there. 

My coworkers and I work in the early mornings so the only time we could go was in the afternoon. Lemme tell you, when we got there, it was packed to the brim with people! We eventually managed to find a spot with a little less foot traffic to take pictures of my doll. It wasn't exactly the spot I had in mind, but it had to do. However, I ended up stopping my photoshoot early because I got nervous from everyone staring at me while walking by. 😅

None of the photos I took were very good, but my coworker got one good photo and so I'm forever in their debt lol. I'm hoping that I can go back next year and get more photos of my dolls! I just gotta remember to take my allergy medicine because nature hates me and I don't ever wanna end up as sick as I did after the festival.

Anyways! Enough rambling! Enjoy this picture of my Frieren at the tulip Festival! <3

2024-08-10_10-13-38.jpg

• Like 10