Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

bunnivin

Introduction!

bunnivin

UHHH HI!

I'm Vina. I'm currently 19 years old.

Erm... I've actually never have owned a doll like any kind, nor have I actually been interested in them so It's kinda shocking that I'm into anime dolls now.

Yeah, so be prepared for a lot of questions.

I can't wait to not only learn more about these dolls but get my own to take exploring with me!!

• Like 8

grimmgle

i just recently got into anime dolls as well ^_^ ! i also want to take mine exploring with me, i think that's so fun to do (and i've always enjoyed ita bags, though i've yet to get one yet) ! hopefully you can get a doll soon and to take around ! :] 

bunnivin

I actually didn't know what ita bags were until now! BUT THEY ARE SO FLIPPEN CUTE OMG OKMEOMGVK Now I want one =')

Also I hope you get your doll too and I hope you have fun exploring with them!!

I hope when you get yours you don't mind sharing a photo TwT

PlasticJester

Hi, I saw your posts on R/BJD! You reminded me a lot of my early days in the BJD community, when I was 16 or so. I would love to hear you blabber about your doll ideas or share any faceup techniques you need! I also know a tiiiiiiny bit of modding advice I can give too, though mostly subtractive.

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

bunnivin

Oh Hi!!

I knew some people from their would be here but it's crazy to actually run into someone!!

Currently right now I only have one plan for one doll but maybe after I have had my first doll for awhile I'll expand to new dolls!! =D

But I'm always done for tips and tricks since I do wanna mod eye holes for the doll I'm getting (too scared to do it myself for my first doll tho) DEF WILL TRY WITH A RANDOM DOLL HEAD I might actually try blushing too at some point EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Too scared but too excited all at once TwT

PlasticJester

Blushing is very easy, don't worry too much about it! It's a lot like applying blush onto your own face, it's just layering up the color and wiping off some if it becomes too strong. I tend to blush my doll's hands and face.

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

grimmgle
8 hours ago, bunnivin said:

But I'm always done for tips and tricks since I do wanna mod eye holes for the doll I'm getting (too scared to do it myself for my first doll tho) DEF WILL TRY WITH A RANDOM DOLL HEAD

i also want to mod eye holes for a doll ^_^ imomodolls might be a good place to start, you can get their heads for pretty cheap for what they are :3 their 1/6 go for ~$10 and their 1/4 (which you can get blank ones of) go for $17 ^_^ so would be a good place to start for practicing in general

bunnivin
11 hours ago, grimmgle said:

i also want to mod eye holes for a doll ^_^ imomodolls might be a good place to start, you can get their heads for pretty cheap for what they are :3 their 1/6 go for ~$10 and their 1/4 (which you can get blank ones of) go for $17 ^_^ so would be a good place to start for practicing in general

I actually plan for my first doll to be a 1/4 imomodoll!!

So I'll just get an extra head to practice on!

19 hours ago, PlasticJester said:

Blushing is very easy, don't worry too much about it! It's a lot like applying blush onto your own face, it's just layering up the color and wiping off some if it becomes too strong. I tend to blush my doll's hands and face.

Well then that actually might take a lot out of me since I've never done anything more then apply eyeliner and mascara...

grimmgle

heehee i plan for my 1st custom doll to be a 1/6 imomo :] i hope you have fun w yours + excited to see how yours comes out ^_^

bandycam

Hi hi! o/

Ita Bags are super cute and fun ways to take dolls out and about, so when you do get your cute little Imomo (which sculpt are you going for? <33) I'd absolutely start looking for one large enough to fit a 1/4th doll! Or before. Mine always end up shoved full of pins instead of dolls, whoops. (But then I never find the big Ita Bags...)

bunnivin

I'm planning on getting the Miko sculpt!!!

Which size ita bag should I be looking for then because I didn't even know a doll could fit!!

I don't even know what else to but in their with her TwT

grimmgle

1/4 dolls are a bit tricky in terms of fitting them in ita bags unfortunately T_T ive seen people say they use those like cat carrier backpacks for their larger dolls (usually dollfies but those are bigger so you can probably find actual itabags that would work) . since the 1/4 imomo dolls are 38cm, i would start by looking for ones that are around that size (or at least at a height that they can sit in) . i was actually just browsing ita bags yesterday for my 1/6 dolls but i can see if i can find anything that would work for a 1/4