Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PlasticJester

Forest Doll Cartoon Body

PlasticJester

I just got this guy and I'm so excited to show them off!!! You'll have to excuse my slapdash photos, I didn't have a space to photograph and I wasn't sure the white skintone would show up well on my normal white backdrop. I am just absolutely in love with this body. Sadly, they have no head, since uh. The order form was in machine-translated chinese and I didn't realize I wasn't getting one. And they aren't going to make this doll again 😭 so I might need to work something else out! Or maybe an object head?

7P3OStz.png

pxv4c56.png

bWwykL1.png

zpgCUvy.png

I'm thinking of naming them Soba. I don't know why, it just feels fitting?

• Like 7

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

sgodpal

This is such a cool body!! I really adore the proportions, it looks so neat ^.^ It's a shame about the head, but I think this would fit an object head perfectly if that's the route you choose to go ^^

• Like 1

mmmuguet

Ooh, how funky! I'm surprised to see the fingers are jointed, and they look so sleek on that scale - I always feel like jointed hands can look bulky if that makes sense, but these still look graceful.  

It seems like a fairly straight forward white tone, so I bet a fair amount of 1/6 or 1/4 resin heads could match fairly well depending on the scaling!

• Like 1

spacer.png

୨୧ Iskander tinyfox little anna • Bishop tinyfox lilith • Lariat tinyfox 06S • Crocus tinyfox asmoti • Cedar tinyfox nomi • Copernicus tinyfox murphy • Hyacinthe tinyfox c-16 • Salem tinyfox little ashley Arlo tinyfox raya • Clary tinyfox li chun • Wren tinyfox lizzy • Drosera tinyfox fluffy • Narcisse tinyfox d-01Robin mdd ddh-01 • Otto mdd ddh-01 • Yuliy mdd ddh-01 • Chino obitsu 50-04 • Eden obitsu 50-04 • Vivian azone fururu tan ୨୧

PlasticJester

They come with unjointed ones by default, and then I splurged on the jointed hands as well because I liked them so much. I was surprised to find the non-jointed ones are magnetic, so they both have their perks!

PlasticJester

OTCTExS.png

I used my 3d pen to make them a (possibly temp?) head! It's rough and wobbly, but I'm happy with it. I also made them a necklace and anklet. Meet Soba!

• Like 4

roro_robot

Such a cool look! The head really fits the more exaggerated body style well <3

• Like 1

karvoo

wow this is such a cool style of body. It actually matches some of my OC's so now I am sad i am only finding out about it too late lol