Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kiwi717

Dollfie Dream Sakura Miku 2.0

Kiwi717

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/2426851

I saw this today! Looks like we're getting a Sakura Miku rerelease in 2025 on the 2.0 body!! 

I totally want one, but I feel like having 2 when there are other dolls I want is a serious dollemma!

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

CatGirl

I just saw the news! I was hoping for a release! She's so stunning, I'm excited to get her next year.

• Like 1

ragnamuffin

COME TO MOMMA!!!

32 minutes ago, Kiwi717 said:

dollemma

I’m stealing this!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Monty
Posted (edited)

I didn’t expect a rerelease of her before Luka! 
I wonder if they’ll rerelease the Hanami Coord alongside her? I did think it was really weird to make a dedicated outfit for a doll long sold out.

Heres the tweet from Volks. 
https://x.com/volks_dd/status/1824605310603960477?s=46&t=4p5nRrsi9Bdrs_0lk7Ex6w

It’s the only one they’ve made since Magical Mirai Fukuoka started 2 hours or so ago, so I assume it’s the only announcement, although I’ll still hoping they announce more at the Tokyo and Osaka events -  Osaka particularly in mid October would be a good time to unveil that autumn outfit prototype.

Edit: spoke too soon, the autumn dress is there! Volks just hasn’t tweeted about it yet? Gonna go stick it in the outfit thread now.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 3

ohnoaiwa

Yay!!!!! I've been hoping for a sakura miku rerelease! time to start saving 🍒

• Like 1

bubblysoda

Omgg I'm so excited, I've wanted her since I started collecting a few years back, I'm going to start saving up to get her@onion8@

• Like 1

Monty

Just realised they’re not using the ‘Reboot’ terminology for her - i guess that’s an f3 thing? (And Sakura Miku was f3 originally, so it could be confusing) So… if Luka got a rerelease she might be ‘Luka 2.0’ rather than ‘Luka Reboot’? 🤔 

PlasticJester
5 hours ago, Monty said:

Just realised they’re not using the ‘Reboot’ terminology for her - i guess that’s an f3 thing? (And Sakura Miku was f3 originally, so it could be confusing) So… if Luka got a rerelease she might be ‘Luka 2.0’ rather than ‘Luka Reboot’? 🤔 

I was confused by that too. I wasn't sure if she was meant to be another reboot or outright a new faceup, similar to the 2nd release of Emilia.

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

meow

Ahhhh I really hope she's a preorder!

• Like 1

BeyondTime

It was a bit weird how hard she was to get compared to Snow Miku and Hatsune Miku. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

luna_Lillie
21 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

It was a bit weird how hard she was to get compared to Snow Miku and Hatsune Miku. 

Pink. Most things that are pink get upcharges (a literal pink tax lmao).

Also maybe Sakura Miku is the DD most likely to appeal to collectors outside of the typical Vocaloid fan?

Some collectors only collect pink things, or only like things that are more "cute" (e.g a Sanrio collector might break away from that just to get pink Miku).

CatGirl
3 hours ago, luna_Lillie said:

Also maybe Sakura Miku is the DD most likely to appeal to collectors outside of the typical Vocaloid fan?

Some collectors only collect pink things, or only like things that are more "cute" (e.g a Sanrio collector might break away from that just to get pink Miku).

I'm one of those people, lol. Not a big Miku or Vocaloid fan, but I really love pink! So Sakura Miku will actually be my very first Miku.

Monty
5 hours ago, luna_Lillie said:

A bit of that I’m sure but Sakura (and Reboot OG) are to date the only vocaloid releases that were clickwars without a single made to order batch (not even for Dolpa attendees) so there were less of them overall.

Roserolls

Ooooh I'm one of those pink collectors too and this has me interested, especially if she has a new faceup like Miku NT!

meteorite

Sakura Miku is probably my favorite Miku variant... I'd love to see the reboot version

• Like 1

Moved on to resin BJD

Favourite DD: Sakuno Uryuu

cinnabunroll

I'm absolutely going to be saving up for her, I would like to own Sakura Miku!

Sebby

* inserts the "I have a mighty need" gif *

I really regret having had to sell my Sakura Miku, so I am super excited she'll be back. Last time she was a clickwar so I wonder what she'll be this time. I wouldn't be surprised if she's a preorder-turned-lottery like NT this time. Either way... NEEEEEDDDDD

Xiongmao

We'll have to have a doll family conference about this one. Currently Towa is cosplaying as Sakura Towa and I don't know what Miku would think about another Miku joining us.

However they're currently all obsessed with Konosuba and all I can hear is when is Aqua joining us.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

BeyondTime
34 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

all I can hear is when is Aqua joining us.

Highly recommended. 

If Sakura is a pre-order, I might go for her. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Calyps0Kitt3n

Of course, this is all announced when I have her on layaway at her resale price lol. Not that I'm complaining though! Beyond happy to see a new chance to get her popping up. Can't help but be a bit disappointed it wasn't a Luka reboot announcement though, as happy as I am about this. Regardless, I will still be tempted if this re-release is a pre-order. I doubt they will change her default face-up at all, I mainly hope they update the pleather material used for it!! The boots on the SM stock outfit I used to have were super bad.

Kiwi717

Even though I have the original, my husband says if the tax refund is good we can get the 2.0 release! He enables me so hard but he's such a keeper lol I hope they change her up at least a little bit and like many others here, I'm also hoping for a Luka. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Roserolls

Since the expected release date is spring 2025, I wonder if there's more of a possibility of her being a preorder? Even if it's a leak, isn't it kinda early for a teaser without a definitive date? But then again I've never bought a limited doll from Volks directly, so I don't know much about the timing for their announcements and releases.

(also I don't want to get my hopes up too much lol)

AwkwardMango

Gonna be praying 🙏that she is a pre-order and not a click war cuz its Miku + pink so it would be a blood bath if they went click war route again. @onion13@

Sakura Miku is my favorite Miku so I'm really excited that shes coming back again!

• Like 1