Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

CreationOdyssey

Ordering from Puyoo doll

CreationOdyssey
Posted (edited)

I’m literally on pins and needles because they’re doing the new Kumako egg Momo in chocolate skin and I NEED her. Very worried she will sell out quickly, but I’ve never ordered from their website. There’s. not much information about shipping overseas on the website either. It looks like I could just order straight from the website but I’m not too sure.

https://en.puyoodoll.com

So if anyone has ordered from there I would really appreciate knowing how you went about doing it. I do not want to miss out on this cutie.

leaving this up but…. they didn’t offer the chocolate skin option. 😭😭

IMG_8311.jpeg

Edited by CreationOdyssey
Needed to add website and update
  • Like 3

HimboPrinceLuka
Posted (edited)

it looks like shes not available yet on the english site...you might have to go through a proxy to get her though as puyoo tends to do first releases to japan usually. 

Edited by HimboPrinceLuka

CreationOdyssey
1 hour ago, HimboPrinceLuka said:

it looks like shes not available yet on the english site...you might have to go through a proxy to get her though as puyoo tends to do first releases to japan usually. 

She’s actually not up for preorder at all yet…

HimboPrinceLuka
3 hours ago, CreationOdyssey said:

She’s actually not up for preorder at all yet…

yes i noticed lol your best bet to get her once shes up though imo would be through a reliable proxy. the Chocolate skin color isn't as popular in japan/china so you may likely have a better chance getting her in chocolate. 

• Thanks 1

CreationOdyssey
11 hours ago, HimboPrinceLuka said:

yes i noticed lol your best bet to get her once shes up though imo would be through a reliable proxy. the Chocolate skin color isn't as popular in japan/china so you may likely have a better chance getting her in chocolate. 

Thanks will go ahead and do it that way, surprised to hear you say that the chocolate isn’t popular because the last time they had chocolate available it was sold out within a few hours. I only know because I forgot that it went up jumped on in the early morning hours and it was gone.

karvoo

she looks so beautiful in that color. I am so tempted but I am trying to start collecting 1/6 resins to save a little room :') 

ragnamuffin
4 minutes ago, karvoo said:

she looks so beautiful in that color. I am so tempted but I am trying to start collecting 1/6 resins to save a little room :') 

Puyoodoll does sell Baby Kumako, which is 1/6 resin 😙

• Like 1

karvoo
Just now, ragnamuffin said:

Puyoodoll does sell Baby Kumako, which is 1/6 resin 😙

😄 I am actually about to purchase one for a hybrid I been planning, but boy do I wish Momo was 1/6 I love the face && ears so much T_T Id also totally get her full set too if she was 1/6.

• Haha 1

CreationOdyssey
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, karvoo said:

They actually didn’t offer her in chocolate skin at all (wish they would stop advertising if they aren’t going to make it) but Momo is a Kumako “egg” which is 1/6 from my understanding.

Edited by CreationOdyssey
Better explanation

ragnamuffin
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CreationOdyssey said:

They actually didn’t offer her in chocolate skin at all (wish they would stop advertising if they aren’t going to make it) but Momo is a Kumako “egg” which is 1/6 from my understanding.

I think Egg is just the sculpt. Momo seems to be 1/3 scale (1/4 size but 1/3 scale) because she has a head circumference of 23cm, which is the same as DDs. They do make the Eggs in Baby size, which is 1/6 YoSD size.

It’s disappointing that they haven’t released them in Chocolate yet, but I think it’s only a matter of time before they do. I’m also disappointed they made the 2.0 body so much bigger than the old one 😕

Edited by ragnamuffin
  • Like 1

CreationOdyssey
1 hour ago, ragnamuffin said:

I think Egg is just the sculpt. Momo seems to be 1/3 scale (1/4 size but 1/3 scale) because she has a head circumference of 23cm, which is the same as DDs. They do make the Eggs in Baby size, which is 1/6 YoSD size.

It’s disappointing that they haven’t released them in Chocolate yet, but I think it’s only a matter of time before they do. I’m also disappointed they made the 2.0 body so much bigger than the old one 😕

Ooh! Good to know about egg, and also gives me less hope that they will release them in chocolate 🫠🫠 it’s been almost a year since the last time and before that I think they hadn’t released chocolate skin since the first release. Love Puyoo doll but I want a mini me 😭

• Sad 1

karvoo
2 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

I do keep seeing the chocolate one on their twitter && I was surprised to see the site list Momo only in cream yesterday. Weird they do that

• Like 1

CreationOdyssey
16 hours ago, karvoo said:

I do keep seeing the chocolate one on their twitter && I was surprised to see the site list Momo only in cream yesterday. Weird they do that

They’ve done it a few times now and it honestly makes zero since, they had a dollybird exclusive and only showed the chocolate doll but never sold it. They released a few last year randomly, but they sold out instantly. I only know of one doll collector in the English speaking community that got a hold of one. 

Very frustrating that they keep showing them but not offering them for sale.

ragnamuffin
5 hours ago, CreationOdyssey said:

They’ve done it a few times now and it honestly makes zero since, they had a dollybird exclusive and only showed the chocolate doll but never sold it.

I really hope they make the ice cream shop twins in 1/6 size. I remember thinking I wanted them more than Rose at the time, but now that they’re revisiting Rose in Baby size and Dollybird reposted a picture of the concept design for the twins yesterday, I have a bit of hopium 🥹

Milk

They're not selling the tan version? I've been seeing that one so often on twitter it started to chip away at my resolve to not get resin dolls. Good for my wallet but unfortunate for everyone who'd actually love to purchase that skintone.

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DDB 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}  Mocha {TinyFox Fluffy}

waiting for  DDS Alisaie  DDSB Alphinaud