Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

amiamitchi

amiamitchi's mix

amiamitchi

hello! i'm taking some inspo from the other fun photo threads on here and making my own (〃ꇴ〃)

i have a digicam laying around here somewhere!

amiamitchi
Posted (edited)

saber extra in my favorite casual outfit (desperately looking for the shoes or complete set) and saber alter as saber lion! let's feed it lancer. 

i'm going to switch out extra's bust this week and i feel like she might look cute in akira's default wig if i can find it second hand 🤔

4116664.jpeg

Edited by amiamitchi
clarity
  • Like 8

Sord

Welcome to the forum! Cute outfits and pose. @onion14@ I always love seeing the Saber's!

• Like 1

amiamitchi
1 hour ago, Sord said:

Welcome to the forum! Cute outfits and pose. @onion14@ I always love seeing the Saber's!

ty happy to be here ^o^

me too tbh i think i saw a saber + mirror pic from you recently on here and the shot was amazing!! such a cool set up~

• Thanks 1

amiamitchi

aoko has quickly become my favorite DD! everything about her is cute and the vn was great! there are a few historical mansions in town which would be perfect spots to photograph her when i finally find my digicam. -.-  i hope i can find a matching alice someday but for now just waiting for her to be a playable character on NA FGO haha 

i love jeanne too, but feel like her outfit can be a little limiting! I love seeing my type moon girls mingling so she's wearing aoko's school uniform until i can find something else for her to wear... i was thinking a blue yukata if i can find one. 

spacer.png

• Like 3

amiamitchi

i'm missing the anime convention this weekend but i get to spend time with ciel so i can't complain! 

i love love love her face and the wig is cute. the burial agency outfit wasn't a pain to put on! i'll probably look for her school uniform soon. 

spacer.png

• Like 3

Ayrell

Lovely dolls, thank you so much for sharing! Ciel is so cute with that sweet smile!

• Like 1

amiamitchi
1 hour ago, Ayrell said:

Lovely dolls, thank you so much for sharing! Ciel is so cute with that sweet smile!

ty! she's sweet but packs a punch as she comes with her weapons lol

i was just about to check out ur 1/6 doll thread ^o^

• Like 1

amiamitchi

i've been having such a hard time figuring out how to get nia's headband to stay in place... i didn't realize that I had it on upside down... -_-

i don't understand how it works but flipping the headband really helped! i was so happy when everything clicked!! maybe the back of the wig is helping to keep it secured idk.

i think she would look really cute in some fun in the sun pics in the yard, but it's still pretty brutal out these days. soon!  

spacer.png

• Like 3

amiamitchi

current shelf setup~

the lightning isn't great but rearranging my room soon. 

i didn't realize saber's tail was under her foot lol and jeanne isn't wearing socks/ shoes because she should be getting a senbonzakura outfit soon! if it were up to me, the girls would leave their shoes at the door like me.

dollfie dream shoe rack and house shoe set? jk jk

IMG_7359.jpg

• Like 8

Ayrell

They look very cute! Great setup. :)

• Like 1

amiamitchi

ty!!

On 9/12/2024 at 12:45 PM, Ayrell said:

They look very cute! Great setup. :)

• Like 1

amiamitchi

haven't posted in a while because i've been out of town but i finally rummaged through my closet and found my digicam... now time to find a spare sd card lol

in the meantime i brought home len and rin! i think dds is the perfect size tbh... not too tall but not too petite.

i tied rin's bonnet in the back just to be safe and the elastic on her sandals snapped, but i love the outfit regardless~

IMG_7876.jpg

• Like 3