Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ohnoaiwa

DDH-07 Custom Takako Takamura

ohnoaiwa

popping in to share some photos of my finally completed dollfie dream and evantasy doll hybrid! She is a DDH-07 on Evantasy Doll's ES-6201SY with silicone bust.

I based her off vtuber, Takako Takamura

-1miil9.jpg.0e1e790e762b7278b11304cea5294ba1.jpg-ifhy92.jpg.866bbc2e94f359af700b31cac9dcaae6.jpg3jde4s.jpg.4860f3af13a4eae32fe7428399e51cdb.jpg

closer look at her faceup:

1764tv.jpg.f46c819500596904278d3a081d9cdab2.jpg

this was a really fun project to do albeit more challenging than I thought lol! This was my first try at a faceup on a vinyl doll, and my first 1/3 scale doll too! She had earrings but they didn't want to stay on sob. In the future I might remake the outfit since I kind of just jumped in without any real plans lmao

also getting her a non-silicone bust from evantasy in the future. The squishy booba is nice but it is such a PAIN to maintain 😭

going to be doing a few more touch ups and bringing her to dolpa! I'll share any future photos of her here 🥰

I plan on doing another vtuber doll one day but they will be sharing this body lol! The next person I want to make is a bit more challenging so I think I need to level up my skills first! 😅

• Like 14

kurimu

She looks great! I love the eyeshadow and the eyelashes ^.^

For earrings, you could try magnets or adding actual holes to her ears - there are a bunch of helpful posts here about earrings if you are interested!

I'd love to see if you work on another vtuber - I think you did a great job and should definitely feel confident in your abilities >.<

• Like 2

sig.png

ohnoaiwa
1 hour ago, kurimu said:

She looks great! I love the eyeshadow and the eyelashes ^.^

For earrings, you could try magnets or adding actual holes to her ears - there are a bunch of helpful posts here about earrings if you are interested!

I'd love to see if you work on another vtuber - I think you did a great job and should definitely feel confident in your abilities >.<

thank you thank you!
oh I think I might look into trying magnets. I'm too scared to pierce ears myself but also the earrings don't have the actual needle part haha
the next one I want to try (and the one I originally got this body for lol) has a much more complex outfit but I really want to give it a try one day lol!

• Like 2

karvoo

she looks great! && now another vtuber to follow that I didn't know about 😆 I REALLY love her wig, where is it from?

• Like 1

ohnoaiwa
6 hours ago, karvoo said:

she looks great! && now another vtuber to follow that I didn't know about 😆 I REALLY love her wig, where is it from?

yes!!! please join us at the white rose cafe! 🐰

I got this wig from aliexpress. Then dyed and styled the hell out of it! 

• Like 1

roro_robot

She looks so pretty! <3

• Like 1

ohnoaiwa
4 hours ago, roro_robot said:

She looks so pretty! <3

thanks! I hope I did her justice lol 😊

Kiwi717

She is so stunning!! I'm not familiar with the vtuber but gosh is she gorgeous! Well done!

• Like 1

ohnoaiwa
4 hours ago, Kiwi717 said:

She is so stunning!! I'm not familiar with the vtuber but gosh is she gorgeous! Well done!

thank you sm! I highly recommend checking her out! 🤩🤩🤩

Yami Usagi

She’s so gorgeous! Her glam faceup with curly hair & lashes remind me of vintage shoujo

• Like 1

ohnoaiwa
3 hours ago, Yami Usagi said:

She’s so gorgeous! Her glam faceup with curly hair & lashes remind me of vintage shoujo

aaawww 🥺

amiamitchi

i’m not familiar with the vtuber but she is cuteness personified ^o^ the soft focus really highlights how dreamy she is!

• Like 1

ohnoaiwa
7 hours ago, amiamitchi said:

i’m not familiar with the vtuber but she is cuteness personified ^o^ the soft focus really highlights how dreamy she is!

ahhh tyyy she really is the dreamiest maid 😭

20240827_175444.jpg.dc223f1eb57b90c9e76cb8ae5ac82ed5.jpg

• Like 1