Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kanime

My First Dollfie! Custom DDP+DDH-10

Kanime

Hello! I’m here to report that I’ve finally completed my first Dollfie so I want to share some photos! (Photos are by my gf💕)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I modeled her after my OC, Kanna, so that's what I'm gonna call her! (Old arts of her under spoiler cut)

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Her!!

More about this since I'm a blabbermouth;

She’s a DDP with DDH-10, I did an open mouth mod and opened her eyes a bit, and I did her faceup myself! It’s very simple-looking, but I say it’s (Kim Kardashian voice) not bad for a girl with no talent. It's my first time doing any kind of faceup myself, I still have a lot to learn!

I also made her eyes myself with resin+decal. They were intended to be “test-run” eyes but I ended up too lazy to make a better one lol… Maybe next time.

Her wig is the W-143D wig in orange, cut short ✂️ and styled by me. I fear I cut the bangs too short, but now that I look at it I think it’s still too long. Ah well. That'd be a task for another day.

For her outfits:

spacer.png

1) The uniform fit was bought from Little Wonder; they're the perfect size for DDP! I bought the pink cardigan on my last visit to Dolk Tokyo, so I have no idea who made it, sadly :C Same with her sneakers, bought it 2nd hand from Dollyteria but they're SD size (I love how it looks on her, though). Her socks and school bag are from Volks!

spacer.png

2) The sailor dress. I also have no idea where they came from but likely Taobao since I bought it from Kakaplanet. I initially tried on the MSD size but they won't fit, so I almost gave up when the kind store clerk told me they carry different size and brought it to me so I could try it on. It's Kumako size but it looks great on her!! Only the shoes are from Volks, the rest is a set. The shark plush is my gf's, I think she bought it from Daiso? And the other plush is Ebiten no Shippo (Original Form). Also my gf's!

Overall, it's been An Experience. I almost gave up halfway because I really couldn't see how this can turn out good, but my gf who's also doing her first customization with me at the same time keeps encouraging me; definitely didn't regret it and so glad we pulled through.

Oh, my gf also completed her first doll around the same time, but since it's not Dollfie I can't post it here... But I def want to show him off in the mixed doll section later!!

• Like 20

PlasticJester

Oh my goodness, your doll and your art are SO CUTE!! I'm in awe! And an open mouth mod for your first doll is seriously impressive too! She's so cute!!

• Like 1

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

grimmgle

THIS IS SO ADORABLE 😭!!!! her mouth is so cute and i really love her eyes !! you did such a fantastic job

• Like 1

ohnoaiwa

she is so cute!!! you did an amazing job with her faceup and mouth mod! she encaptures your oc perfectly! I adore her 🥺💕

• Like 1

DesertPhantom51

She looks great, very charming, and so much personality!  

• Like 1

Milk

She's precious! I'm impressed you dared to do an open mouth mod for your first time customising and doing a face up. I love the sailor outfit on her.

• Like 1

home  Victoria Beatrice {DD Beatrice}  DD 2B  DDB 9S  Lavi {TinyFox Murphy}  Mocha {TinyFox Fluffy}

waiting for  DDS Alisaie  DDSB Alphinaud

Kanime
9 hours ago, PlasticJester said:

Oh my goodness, your doll and your art are SO CUTE!! I'm in awe! And an open mouth mod for your first doll is seriously impressive too! She's so cute!!

THANK YOU!! TBH originally I wasn't gonna do an open mouth one and even on the mockup I planned, I thought to just sand the mouth down and draw simple C: smile, but right before I went down on it, youtube rec landed me on a "Open Mouth Mod for Beginner!" video, so me being a 🤡 thought it's a good idea and...here we are xD Thanks again!!

9 hours ago, grimmgle said:

THIS IS SO ADORABLE 😭!!!! her mouth is so cute and i really love her eyes !! you did such a fantastic job

Aww thank you! ; v ; I was pulling my hairs out making the eyes 'cause printer setting (CMYK my beloathed) and just general waterslide decal shenanigans, but surprisingly it didn't turned out as bad as I had anticipated. Definitely want to redo it sometimes, though!

8 hours ago, ohnoaiwa said:

she is so cute!!! you did an amazing job with her faceup and mouth mod! she encaptures your oc perfectly! I adore her 🥺💕

8 hours ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

She looks great, very charming, and so much personality!  

AAAHH thank you so very much!! I'm pretty particular so I'm glad she resembles her 2D form 😭💕 ANd even happier to see others think so too!

4 hours ago, Milk said:

She's precious! I'm impressed you dared to do an open mouth mod for your first time customising and doing a face up. I love the sailor outfit on her.

Thank you!!! I was definitely projecting the 🤡 energy there LOL Definitely underestimated the amount of work needed. I love the sailor outfit too! (I need to give her more clothes though... At this point all her wardrobe is going to consist of sailor uniforms....)

• Like 2

Giallo_Gatta

She's adorable! OMG. You did great with the mouth mod and eyes.

• Like 1

roro_robot

Your faceup and art is so cute! Really amazing work for a first try especially doing an open mouth mod, you got it so clean looking! Well done <3

• Like 2

Kanime
10 hours ago, Giallo_Gatta said:

She's adorable! OMG. You did great with the mouth mod and eyes.

Thank youuu!🩷 Drawing symmetrically and neatly was hard for me, but I'm glad it turned out OK :"D Hopefully future attempts will be better!

9 hours ago, roro_robot said:

Your faceup and art is so cute! Really amazing work for a first try especially doing an open mouth mod, you got it so clean looking! Well done <3

AAAA thank you so much!! So happy to hear that🥹🥹And I was hardcarried by those youtube video recs (Shoutout to Tsutomu-san and his very informative modding videos)💪

• Like 1

zyczenn

I love that dolls hair, I wish my hair looked like that doll!

• Haha 1

RozenGermain

I rarely see DDPs in the wild! She looks so sweet!

• Like 1