Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Moonmystic

Hi There!

Moonmystic

Hi everyone! I'm a small-time collector that hasn't been active in the community for a long time. I was active on Flickr for several years before I got my 3 Smart Dolls. I started with Blythe and Pullip dolls and eventually rehomed them all. Then I got a couple BJD's like my Lati Yellow and an Unoa and an Iplehouse doll. They've been so neglected since I got my Smart Dolls somewhere around 2016/17/18 I think - I have anniversary Mirai (which I recently found I had stained her legs), I have the original Melody and Julia. All of them have the milk skin color.  I found you all because I was researching what to do about her legs and someone said the Dollfie Flesh body was a good match... So I'm still researching but I'm thrilled to have found this group so I can see all your beautiful dolls!  I can't wait to look around! Thank you for having me!

• Like 5

amiamitchi

welcome! i started similarly with blythes and pullips before getting a yosd that are still on the shelf but definitely not as played with as my dollfies 😅 was it hard to let them go? i feel like i should rehome them and let someone else appreciate how cute they are!

Moonmystic
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, amiamitchi said:

welcome! i started similarly with blythes and pullips before getting a yosd that are still on the shelf but definitely not as played with as my dollfies 😅 was it hard to let them go? i feel like i should rehome them and let someone else appreciate how cute they are!

Well, I have a small bit of guilt and regret. I kind of wish I had kept mine but accept I can't change that now. Que Sera, Sera, right? Thank you for the welcome :)

Edited by Moonmystic
didn't say thank you :)
  • Like 1

amiamitchi
26 minutes ago, Moonmystic said:

Well, I have a small bit of guilt and regret. I kind of wish I had kept mine but accept I can't change that now. Que Sera, Sera, right? Thank you for the welcome :)

totally feel that! anyway it’s so fun to get back into the swing of things so exited to see posts of your current gals soon~