Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
dolloramore

DDS DDDY Hybrid?

dolloramore

Hi, in the future I'd like to make a DDS DDDY hybrid specifically M torso - arms - calf DDS and lower torso - thighs DDDY 

Does anyone knows if i'll have to Frankenstein the frame to make it possible? I know I'll probably have to cut the vinyl of the torso to make it fit with the lower part but otherwise it's a blur on the way to go 🫠

Any guidance is appreciated, thank you!

Oculae

I have this exact hybrid with an L bust on my Sheryl Nome. No modding required, you'll just have to squish the torso a bit to get the bust on.

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

dolloramore
4 hours ago, Oculae said:

I have this exact hybrid with an L bust on my Sheryl Nome. No modding required, you'll just have to squish the torso a bit to get the bust on.

Thank you for your reply! So there's no difference in the hips part frame between DDS and DDDY? I can just get a DDS and put on the vinyl parts of a DDDY lower torso + thighs on it?

Oculae

Nope, no difference at all. It's why Dy f3's legs pop out so easily.

• Thanks 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

karvoo
On 8/24/2024 at 7:02 AM, Oculae said:

@Oculae I am super curious about this. do you happen to have a photo you can show?