Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
zyczenn

Outfit for SS bust?

zyczenn

I got a SS bust for my DD girl but realized the types of outfits I currently have will just hide it. Since I went out of my way to change the bust size I don't want to just cover it up. What type of outfits would work to show the bust size but not be too skimpy? Are there outfits specifically made for small bust dolls?

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, zyczenn said:

I got a SS bust for my DD girl but realized the types of outfits I currently have will just hide it. Since I went out of my way to change the bust size I don't want to just cover it up. What type of outfits would work to show the bust size but not be too skimpy? Are there outfits specifically made for small bust dolls?

The only ones I know of are the ones made for SS bust limited dolls like Rin Kagamine, Miku, and Chihaya.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

RetroKanojo

When shopping for clothing from Volks, make sure they are labeled as for DD (SS / S / M) (looking out for Rin and Miku as models is a good way to go) - that way they won't be too baggy.

For example there is the Panda Chinoiserie Pants Set that looks great on a flat chest without being skimpy.

4518992448749_i.jpg 

There's also the option to pin stuff that is a bit too lose in the back to make it look a bit more form-fitting. Other than that, if you buy clothing from independent makers, they sometimes allow you to pick your preferred size customization.

• Like 2

hospitalitydoll

I also have this issue. :classic_sad: It makes buying secondhand really annoying too. The best-fitting piece I have is a dress where entire bodice is full shirring so that would be my recommendation, look for pieces with any type of shirring.