Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Volks News 105

Bramble

The Sky Medical Scholar outfit is so dreamy~ I'm also hyped for the white leather boots!

Monty
On 9/28/2024 at 2:42 AM, BeyondTime said:

white rose school outfits

Funnily enough this is a -new- Volks universe girls school with a black and white colour scheme: Shirayuri - White Lily (a rival school?). Looking at the photos on the site and in Volks news, the naming is very intentional.

BeyondTime
11 hours ago, Monty said:

Funnily enough this is a -new- Volks universe girls school with a black and white colour scheme: Shirayuri - White Lily (a rival school?). Looking at the photos on the site and in Volks news, the naming is very intentional.

I hadn't noticed that, and now I'm noticing the photo of the two girls embracing each other, and now I'm wondering if there is an intentional nod to Lily in the context of the girl / girl romance genre. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox

Just got mine in the mail today!  I normally don't look at the guy outfits but damn if I'm not tempted by the two tuxedo looking sets in white and black!  The white one would be awesome on my Sesshoumaru and the black one would work well on my kitty boy Korin.  :) 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
15 hours ago, baldylox said:

Just got mine in the mail today!  I normally don't look at the guy outfits but damn if I'm not tempted by the two tuxedo looking sets in white and black!  The white one would be awesome on my Sesshoumaru and the black one would work well on my kitty boy Korin.  :) 

Billy

Those are already available on the Volks Japan site. The SDGrB one is about SD16 sized and will look big on a DD. The SD17 ones would only work on an SD17 and would be too big even for SD16. SD17 clothes fit Feeple 65s, and those are huge.

I've never tried SDB clothes on a DD, but they list it as a fit. 

SD17 hoodie on DD Rin Shibuya:

51065373921_ed8ea0b0b6_4k.jpgShiburin SD16B Hoodie-2801.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Monty
On 9/30/2024 at 4:14 AM, BeyondTime said:

I hadn't noticed that, and now I'm noticing the photo of the two girls embracing each other, and now I'm wondering if there is an intentional nod to Lily in the context of the girl / girl romance genre. 

Weeell this image with the delicate hand holding right next to an actual superimposed lily isn’t exactly subtle 🤔 

IMG_0994.jpeg.09da6313ac996af9ed53e7f296fb1d86.jpeg
I really like these outfits though - they’re so elegant and the hats are stylish. Would be terrified to put them on a DD though.

• Like 1

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Monty said:

Weeell this image with the delicate hand holding right next to an actual superimposed lily isn’t exactly subtle

Do they say anything about the doll models? Like if it's an SDGr with an SD13, I might be inclined to see it more along the lines of class S.

1 hour ago, Monty said:

Would be terrified to put them on a DD though.

I couldn't see any evidence of any white lining, but I never had any issues with the prior black uniform releases in this line. 

Monty
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Do they say anything about the doll models? Like if it's an SDGr with an SD13, I might be inclined to see it more along the lines of class S.

Two SD13s (62 and 72)

If you do plan to get them, I look forward to seeing them on your girls.

• Thanks 1

Yami Usagi

I am so obsessed with that white lily school outfit. I need it like air. Though I think I’ll have to go without the accessories since they double the price :’)

BeyondTime

Well, that was challenging...

• Like 1

Zai

Oh wow… I’ve been in my fair share of rough click wars in my decades *ahem* years online and that was by far the worst, haha. I genuinely lost count of the amount of times I’d get through to the final payment confirmations only for my card to crap out. 🤣

I’m fairly sure it was my payment processor and not on Volks end but oooooof. At least the pretties I wanted were secured, thankfully!  Fingers crossed that I’ll have the same luck for the tan parts (finally - woohoo!) plus the wig and eye gatcha deals.

Have Volks ever done gatcha type sales before this? I suppose it’s just a different name for a lucky dip in most cases, ehe. They seem like great deals so I hope they continue doing them! 

Vinyl friends: Stoli (DD Y’shtola), Raili, Yuzuha and Minami-senpai (Azone PureNeemo).
Future friends: DD Alisaie, TinyFox Huifre, DD Luka (hopefully a reboot?), and a DD Icon (wishful thinking, lol).

🩶 Instagram 🩶

BeyondTime
38 minutes ago, Zai said:

Have Volks ever done gatcha type sales before this? I suppose it’s just a different name for a lucky dip in most cases, ehe. They seem like great deals so I hope they continue doing them! 

They do them every anniversary of the web re-launch. 

• Thanks 1

MoiBakaDesu

I didn't think getting the Gradation Full Graphic Hoodie set would require a click-war and now I missed out on that one. TT _ TT

That was what I wanted the most from this release, I'm sad.