Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

HatsuneMimikyu

Poke-Greetings!

HatsuneMimikyu

Hi there! I'm Mimi, from Brazil and I've been collecting BJDs since 2017 and vinyl dolls since 2020! Currently I own one DD, one Dollce/MDD hybrid, one Imomo and two Tinyfoxes (๑>ᴗ<๑) taxes are making it harder to get new stuff through... ( • ᴖ • 。)

As you may have deduced by my nickname, I like Hatsune Miku and Pokemon! I also like crochet and embroidery (I have girl with many hobbies disease)

I'm also preparing for a trip to Japan in November which is very exciting! It will be my first time there. (Would appreciate any doll buying tips there!)

Nice to meet you all!

Edited by HatsuneMimikyu
  • Like 10

Giallo_Gatta

Nice meeting you too! I love the username.

SaraCherie

Hii, I also love Miku! She's one of my favorite synths.

Growcian actually made a guide to different doll shops somewhere on this forum. Some places have closed down since then but it's still a useful resource. Besides that, here's some things I can think of at the moment:

- Dollpoint Akiba does tax free, the only caveat is that you can't take the doll out of its packaging until you return home (afaik, I was living there when I got my doll so I have no personal experience with it.) There's also a Dolk store in the same building.

- Mandarake sells a wide variety of secondhand resin and vinyl dolls, and they're pretty good about making sure their dolls are legit.

- If Smartdoll interests you, going to their physical shop is likely the most failsafe way to get their products as well.