Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Amu

Hello everybody!

Amu

Hi everyone, I'm Amu. I've been a long time reader of Doll Dreaming so it was about time I got an account. You have so much wonderful information here, it's amazing.

About me, well I've been collecting fashion dolls (the likes of Barbie, Ever After High, Monster High and more) for many many years now but 3 years ago I came across Smartdolls and decided to start saving to buy one. And by the end of this year I will have saved enough so I'm gonna have my first big doll soon enough `⎚⩊⎚´ -✧  I would like to own an Imomodoll or a Puyoo doll at some point too, I think they're so very cute hehe

I hope to make many dolly friends in the future and maybe contribute to the great pool of information hosted here!

Amu (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)

• Like 9

Stupid_Hoomun

Welcome. I'm also in England. My first doll was a Smartdoll and they are a good starter doll imo. Since they only come with underwear you're going to be discovering where the best places are to find things like clothes and shoe's for her. I've had fun with mine deciding on what kind of look to give them and what type of character and personality they will be.

Which girl are you thinking of getting?

Xiongmao

Welcome and also from England here.

My first doll was DDdy Towa. It's her 4th birthday next month. In the photo below she's back centre with blue hair.

We have quite a large doll family now because they always want sisters (and the occasional brother).

Edited by Xiongmao

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

plasticyears

Hi Amu, nice to see another hobbyist from England 🖤 

Which Smartdoll will you be choosing? 

1660239928_Untitled-1copy2.png.79c708c69fe8c51198886fbc9ed31ed9.png

Amu

@Stupid_Hoomun Hello and thank you!! I hope I don't have a hard time adjusting to the size hehehe I'm already searching for all the cute clothes and accessories I can spoil her with, I'm honestly pretty excited. I'm also writing a character profile for her and everything ⁽⁽`o(≧ᗜ≦)o´⁾⁾

• Like 1

Amu

@Xiongmao Hey there, thank you very much!! Your doll family is quite impressive (,,⟡o⟡,,) and to have grown so big in for 4 years hehe congrats!

Edited by Amu
typo
  • Like 1

Amu

@plasticyears Hi thank you so much! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

On 9/27/2024 at 9:47 PM, Stupid_Hoomun said:

Which girl are you thinking of getting?

At first I wanted anime Liberty but then the Pear body went into production and I fell in love so I'm now waiting for an anime Pear body or even better: a Liberty Pear body. I really hope she comes at some point given that Courage is available in Pear hehe

• Like 2

Giallo_Gatta

Hi! Welcome to the forum. I started with playline fashion dolls too, and don't get me wrong, they're great, but the big vinyl girls open up a whole new world, lol.

Good luck on your anime/pear Liberty, I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

• Like 1

Amu

@Giallo_Gatta Hiya and thank you so much! The big girls have a very different charm to them hehe <(˶ᵔᵕᵔ˶)>

• Thanks 1