Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
chupakiba

Akihabara Volks Doll Point Photo Shoot

chupakiba

I know this post has been a long time coming, and I'm getting late with my updates. Health issues have been kicking my ass, believe me. But @Tierparkzone and I went to the Akihabara Radio Kaikan Doll Point, and took some photos at one of the photo booths there. I had expressed interest in the school setup, due to Rengoku-sensei, and @Tierparkzone offered to come along with me. We had a lot of fun! He brought one of his DDP girls, Iori, and I brought Rengoku-sensei and Akane Kurokawa in her schoolgirl outfit. I don't have the best vantage point, so I apologize for some booth exposure, but here's my end of the bargain! Maybe @Tierparkzone will reply with his end or not, that's up to him!

spacer.png

Rengoku-sensei teaching the class. He's a history teacher, but I'm not sure he'll cover the whole poop-selling business Japan used to have.

spacer.png

Iori is trying to answer one of Rengoku-sensei's questions on the blackboard. I think she's a little nervous.

spacer.png

Akane's not sure if she wants to know if the young student got the right answer or not.

spacer.png

Akane got a little adventurous and decided to sit on the teacher's podium. I don't think Rengoku-sensei's too happy about that.

spacer.png

A close-up of Akane sitting on the podium. We got the long hair designed specifically for her, somehow—now we just need to manage to track down the short-haired version, which has been out-of-stock for a while.

spacer.png

School is so boring, Iori would rather bring out a magazine than look at the work.

spacer.png

Now Akane and Iori have started playing ball in the middle of the classroom. I think you can tell from the look on Rengoku-sensei's face that this class has officially gone to hell.

Very many thanks to @Tierparkzone for accompanying me; some of the posing would not have been possible without him. I hope he had as much fun doing this as I did.

Edited by chupakiba
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

545972490_Susie2.png.eab8887c0fb432ddafd68b121f442db8.png

Sometimes you're Godzilla and sometimes you're Tokyo.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, chupakiba said:

He brought one of his MDD girls

Iori is a DDP. She would resist transfer to a younger looking body, and @Tierparkzone would end up losing a few chunks of finger to her teeth if he tried. 

• Haha 3

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Tierparkzone

Thanks for sharing these! I had a lot of fun doing the photo shoot together.

I'm a bit back-logged on my editing, so I guess you can expect my photos here SOONTM... 😅

Maybe next time we can even convince @rudebuster and a couple others to join in as well.

36 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Iori is a DDP. She would resist transfer to a younger looking body, and @Tierparkzone would end up losing a few chunks of finger to her teeth if he tried. 

@BeyondTime is absolutely correct here. Iori is on a DDP and I would get in big trouble with her, if I would ever try to shrink her down. (Not that I intend to.)

chupakiba
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Thank you for the correction. Also for the name of the doll, I couldn't remember her name for the life of me! It makes for a better post. @Tierparkzone, sorry for mislabeling your doll!

• Like 1

545972490_Susie2.png.eab8887c0fb432ddafd68b121f442db8.png

Sometimes you're Godzilla and sometimes you're Tokyo.

Tierparkzone
30 minutes ago, chupakiba said:

Thank you for the correction. Also for the name of the doll, I couldn't remember her name for the life of me! It makes for a better post. @Tierparkzone, sorry for mislabeling your doll!

No worries!

I'll get Iori a box of high quality chocolates to calm her down. 😝

Tip for the future: I have most of my crew listed in the doll directory, so you can look 'em up if you're not sure who you were dealing with. - I'm also finally getting around to adding all the newer ones, too...

Edited by Tierparkzone