Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

SillyGoose

My first doll and pictures of her at Bessho Onsen

SillyGoose

Hello everyone I am SillyGoose and the purpose of this account is to share the pictures I take of my doll and also talk with like minded people who love this niche hobby!! I am a very amateur photographer so keep that in mind, I also want this account to be a record of my journey in improving my photography skills!!

Currently all my photos will be taken on my iPhone 15. They should be okay but nothing compared to a dedicated camera of course, a standalone camera is something that can be pricy and require a lot of time and effort to understand and improve at so for now I will be using my phone which is simpler but who knows what the future awaits. I will also experiment a lot so you might see posts where there are lots of similar pictures but with different zooms, angles or photo modes.

My doll is a 1/6 scale Azone Ball Jointed Doll, her name is Sakashita Sakura and the version I bought is the school version. I am also very new to this niche hobby of doll collecting and doll photography (I got her this month after years of pondering whether to get one or not). I do have other clothes so you’ll be seeing her dressed in all kinds of different styles!!
She has lots of different versions !!

There is extra info about her and her other versions here: https://www.azone-int.co.jp/?sid=cdm401&srs=251

I have an Instagram under the same name @SillyGooseBJD or just click on this link if you wanna follow me: https://www.instagram.com/sillygoosebjd/

All this pictures were taken at the 北向観音 鐘楼 temple around the Bessho Onsen, Ueda, Nagano. It was very pretty and calm, few people there. It has lots of beautiful temples with a very soothing atmosphere I really enjoyed it. The area as the name suggests also has lots of onsen (hot springs) where you can bath, I went to the Bessho Onsen Aizenkaku Aisome no Yu which was huuuge, it had indoors and outdoors baths. Overall a very relaxing experience )/10 just because it had almost nowhere to eat and it was hard to find a spot but that was probably on me because I went a bit late.

Any tips on photography or anything related to BJDs is welcomed !! : )

zqOytgL.jpeg

CrwHFcz.jpeg

cWwgRfr.jpeg

VHAnkwo.jpeg

8vZZyF7.jpeg

dVMNRnq.jpeg

8sRG19Z.jpeg

R8Lp1md.jpeg

Edited by SillyGoose
repeated links
  • Like 8

Giallo_Gatta

She's so itty bitty! 😻 Really nice photos, too.

• Haha 1

SillyGoose
8 hours ago, Giallo_Gatta said:

She's so itty bitty! 😻 Really nice photos, too.

Thank you !! 😇

yeah she’s on the smaller size, since she’s my first doll I thought it would be better to go with a cheaper model and one that is easier to move around so it’s easier for me haha but I do want to eventually get a 1/3 doll !! But everything in due time, first I need to gain experience lol

• Like 1

Giallo_Gatta

That makes sense. Please know I didn't mean it in a bad way, I was just trying to point out that she looked extra cute around the human sized stuff!

• Like 1

SillyGoose
7 hours ago, Giallo_Gatta said:

That makes sense. Please know I didn't mean it in a bad way, I was just trying to point out that she looked extra cute around the human sized stuff!

Yeah I know don’t worry 😇

• Thanks 1