Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

blisseycake

Introducing my Imomo hybrids!

blisseycake
Posted (edited)

After going through a move and getting new bodies and faceups and outfits and, well, everything, I think I'm finally able to show off my dolls :) Fortunately I had a really nice windowsill and window covering for a backdrop, but usually they just sit on my desk.

Seion was my very first, and was a full Imomodoll until her body just kind of fell apart. At that point, I'd already gotten her another copy of a head for an alternate faceup, so I decided that if I was going to get her another body, might as well get my second APSU head a body too -- and having a foil would help her develop an actual OC personality that had more weight than just being "my doll project". And thus...these two characters were born.

Here's Seion!

spacer.png

Model: Imomodoll APSU on OB40

Name: Seion, pronounced in the Japanese way [seː.on]. Spelled alternatively 星蔭 (star shade), 精音 (spirit sound), or 聖黤 (holy blue). 星蔭 was her first given name, and the others just kind of arose as homophonous stage/avatar names, in the same way Sora (空) and Shiro (白) from No Game No Life became Blank/Kuuhaku (空白) when they played on a team.

Personality: Tends to be lazy and avoidant about boring things like chores or studies, but loves music and video games. She can recite every fact there is to know about her favorite characters, and tries to clear the hardest stages on every rhythm game (sometimes succeeding). She is very outgoing, although she absolutely refuses to be less of herself just to fit in. Recently, she discovered a pendant that lets her use telekinesis. So far, the main thing she uses it for is to hover chips into her mouth while gaming, but she wonders if she could become like the heroes in her games with her powers. Although...if she has everything she wants already, why would she?

Some more pictures:

Spoiler

spacer.png

A better look at her Haruka Kiritani ita bag:

spacer.png

First attempt at the above shot:

spacer.png

Her wig slipped a little for this one 😕

spacer.png

https://imgur.com/xInjxIpspacer.png

And here's her sister Mierija!

spacer.png

Model: Imomodoll APSU on Doll Leaves Dream Girl

Name: Mierija, pronounced [miə̯.ɾi.ja] (me-area), with an ancient form Мирѣя [mi.ɾæː.ja] (meer-aya). It's a portmanteau of two words: the first is Balto-Slavic миръ (mir(u): peace, world), and the modern Latin spelling takes the diphthong from the Latvian descendant miers (peace). The second word is Ukrainian мрія (mriya: dream, aspire); the ancient Cyrillic spelling takes the penultimate vowel from its Proto-Slavic verbal ancestor *mьrěti.

Personality: Quiet, brooding, spends hours on fashion and makeup. Loves to hoard cute things but doesn't have much desire to show them off. Seion wonders what she does for most of the day, but no matter what it is, Mierija always manages to find some news or event or release for Seion to get hyped or mad about. The truth is, Mierija just wants to keep distracting Seion so that she never awakens to the full extent of her powers. Not again.

More pictures:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

I realized I overexposed those a little just to make sure her skirt texture was visible, so here's some photos that are equally badly lit but in the opposite direction:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by blisseycake
  • Like 7