Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
SillyGoose

My Dolls Topic - SillyGoose

SillyGoose

Heey everyone, I decided to make a new seperate topic where I will be posting pictures of my dolls !! : )

Currently I have two, one is Sakashita Sakura who is a 1/6 Azone doll, you have probably seen her in my previous topic:

And the second doll I bought yesterday (2024/10/6) [YYYY/MM/DD] and she is my first bigger doll, her name is Suzune she is 45cm tall can you believe it !! waaaay bigger than Sakura O O I was suprised I still cannot believe how big she actually is haha here is a picture of both of them that I took yesterday:

spacer.png

I also bought her outfits and props of course but for that you will have to stick around and see for yourself 🙃

I will be making a replies with the pictures I take along my journey of doll collectiong, each reply contains the pictures I took that day and I will try to write something like my thoughts about the area where I took the pictures or just something silly 😺

Hope you enjoy my pictures !!

• Like 6

SillyGoose

Some pictures I took of Sakura in my hotel room some weeks ago when I first changed her outfit : )

She looks a bit dommy on the last picture haha "Obey me!!" 😱

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

SillyGoose

We visited the Nagoya Castle !! The weather was great but maybe a bit too hot, I couldn't stop sweating : (( and the castle was closed for renovation so we couldn't go inside but it still was a beautiful sight and I enjoyed cycling around Nagoya on my way there and to the next spot we went to which was Tokugawa Garden.

spacer.png

Tokugawa Garden pictures with the You Know I Had to Do It to Em pose XD, the garden was seclued and relaxing it was basically empty almost no one visiting which was great to relax and take pictures.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

SillyGoose
Now in Osaka we went to visit the Tsurumi Ryokuchi Park Windmill, there were no flowers but I still managed to get some great shots I think !! Exepct the first one which the light sucks but I decided to keep it anyway the more the merrrier or something like that lol
We went to the Republic of Korea Garden inside the park and the windmill area, I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the park, lots of people there with families enjoying life.
Sadly I got stung like 9 times by mosquitoes and I am still itchy today 😰 I bought medicine so don't worry !! Oh and to dress Sakura in the Hakama (red dress thingy) it was hell I took so long aaaaa next time I will just dress her beforehand in the hotel. Otherwise, 10/10 I recommend a visit if you are around Osaka but be careful with the mosquitoes there !!
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
IMG-0545.jpg
IMG-0546.jpg

• Like 5

SillyGoose

Today (still in Osaka) we went to the Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine, it was a very beautiful shrine with very unique arquitecture specially the bridge !! And it was rather large shrine, there were people there praying and I saw some bunny plushies that were part of the shrine ? an event going on ? hidden meaning ? idk still cute though

I was afraid it would be raining but I was lucky to find a decent spot to take my first outside pictures of Suzune, and it also was windy but the spot had trees around so we were cozy and protected haha. I first tried to balance her on the horizontal bamboo but it would end badly and that's when I noticed the vertical stick (dumb me) and I used that to sit her for a pose, I wanted to have her look at the camera with the background being the bridge but I also took a picture of her enjoying nature.

Btw she is dressed in her default outift (She is the Suzune - My Little Devil Version that just came out !!)

IMG-0571.jpg

IMG-0573.jpgIMG-0572.jpg

We were planning on going to the Aquarium in Osaka near the port but my fear came true and it started raining a LOOOT, so we ran to the ferris wheel and took cover. I took some pictures of her there too. Unexpected spot since I wanted to take a picture of her with the night lights of the Tempozan Ferris Wheel behind her but the weather today sucks so I ended up taking pictures inside the wheel cabin.

IMG-0578.jpg

IMG-0579.jpg

IMG-0580.jpg

Close Up:

IMG-0581.jpg

That is all for now...

Sorry for the picture spam but I was starting to get too many pictures that I hadn't posted and I was lazy to I decided to sit myself today in front of the laptop since the weather is bad and upload everything I have so far, next stop is Himeji I hope I can get cool pictures there : ) guess we'll see if I post or not depending on what happens !!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures so far !! I shoot with my iPhone 15 and I am an amateur photographer so yea but do let me know if you see something I should improve upon, tricks and tips are always welcomed !! Oh and tell me what you think of my dolls and the pictures I took so far ^ ^

• Like 6

SillyGoose
14 minutes ago, SillyGoose said:

Today (still in Osaka) we went to the Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine, it was a very beautiful shrine with very unique arquitecture specially the bridge !! And it was rather large shrine, there were people there praying and I saw some bunny plushies that were part of the shrine ? an event going on ? hidden meaning ? idk still cute though

I was afraid it would be raining but I was lucky to find a decent spot to take my first outside pictures of Suzune, and it also was windy but the spot had trees around so we were cozy and protected haha. I first tried to balance her on the horizontal bamboo but it would end badly and that's when I noticed the vertical stick (dumb me) and I used that to sit her for a pose, I wanted to have her look at the camera with the background being the bridge but I also took a picture of her enjoying nature.

Btw she is dressed in her default outift (She is the Suzune - My Little Devil Version that just came out !!)

IMG-0571.jpg

IMG-0573.jpgIMG-0572.jpg

We were planning on going to the Aquarium in Osaka near the port but my fear came true and it started raining a LOOOT, so we ran to the ferris wheel and took cover. I took some pictures of her there too. Unexpected spot since I wanted to take a picture of her with the night lights of the Tempozan Ferris Wheel behind her but the weather today sucks so I ended up taking pictures inside the wheel cabin.

IMG-0578.jpg

IMG-0579.jpg

IMG-0580.jpg

Close Up:

IMG-0581.jpg

That is all for now...

Sorry for the picture spam but I was starting to get too many pictures that I hadn't posted and I was lazy to I decided to sit myself today in front of the laptop since the weather is bad and upload everything I have so far, next stop is Himeji I hope I can get cool pictures there : ) guess we'll see if I post or not depending on what happens !!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures so far !! I shoot with my iPhone 15 and I am an amateur photographer so yea but do let me know if you see something I should improve upon, tricks and tips are always welcomed !! Oh and tell me what you think of my dolls and the pictures I took so far ^ ^

Oh and she comes with some tiny black devil wings that you can attach to the hair but I completely forgot to put those on, oh well maybe next time

meteorite

She's really cute!

• Like 1

Moved on to resin BJD

Favourite DD: Sakuno Uryuu

SillyGoose
8 hours ago, meteorite said:

She's really cute!

thank you !! the more I look at her the cuter she becomes 😇

• Like 1

SillyGoose
Posted (edited)

Today we went out to Ieshima, a very beautiful island near Himeji. We got there by a small ferry and cycled around the island. Going back to the hotel now and I’m tired 🥲😅 but it was fun !!

Suzune woke up today and chose violence !! 🫣😱

(Photos taken by the Ieshima Shrine)

spacer.png

IMG-0614.jpg

Edited by SillyGoose
Fixed weird formatting issues
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

SillyGoose

The text from the last post is weirdly sized because I posted from my phone oh well. Anyway we are in Okayama now !! We went to the Castle of Okayama today and it's so tiny compared to the ones I have been to so far haha did not expect that at all. And I took my first pictures of Sakura and Suzune outside together for the first time !! (And I noticed Suzune wig is slightly miss aligned ups but whatever).

IMG-0636.jpg

IMG-0638.jpg

IMG-0637.jpg

Afterwards, we went to the Okayama Korakuen Garden which is right besides the castle just a small walk away, I took some pictures of my girls chilling on a bench there, the garden was very well taken care of. Really beautiful garden, worth a visit and the tickets for both the castle and the garden were 720yen which is a great deal (idk if the prices will change so keep that in mind if you are planning on visiting them).

IMG-0648.jpg

IMG-0649.jpg

IMG-0651.jpg

That is all for now, see you next time : )

• Like 3

SillyGoose

Last day of Okayama, tomorrow we go to Hiroshima !! We went to get fresh air and see Kibitsu Jinja Shrine in the countryside of Okayama : )

The temple was less cool than I thought from what I had seen but I was able to relax and get some cool shots so I am happy with today's trip.

The most interesting part of the temple was this passageway:

IMG-0668.jpg

Here I took three very similar shots to experiment with her position in relation to the passageway, I liked them all so yea posting them all lol

IMG-0669.jpg

IMG-0671.jpg

IMG-0672.jpg

Lastly, I took a picture of Suzune waiting for the train back to Okayama Station, I really like how this one turned out : D

IMG-0678.jpg

That is all for now, see you soon !!

• Like 7

SillyGoose

Today we arrived Hiroshima : )

I decided to go to the Hiroshima Botanical Garden, it is a bit in the middle of nowhere and took a while to get there but it was totally worth it !! The garden is huge and has tons of species you can see up close, they even have entire palm trees inside a greenhouse that's how dedicated they were haha 10/10 experience and you can shoot your doll with flowers which at the time of the year I am visiting Japan it can be hard to find so hence going directly to the botanical garden to take pictures of Suzune with flowers.

Only took two pictures because I only found two spots I really liked (the park is great don't get me wrong but for the pictures I wanted only found two spots).

Here are the pics:

IMG-0696.jpg

And Suzune enjoying a drink : )

IMG-0707.jpg

That's all for now 😁

• Like 5

SillyGoose

Today we went to Itsukushima aka Miyajima a island in Hiroshima Bay. I went around midday so that I could take pictures closer to the O-Torii gate due to low tides. It was packed because of the good weather and because it's weekend.

I tried to take the pics without the stand but it was windy and Suzune fell when I was trying to take the picture even her wig came out 😭😭😭 I was lucky that the spot behind her was dried and she was fine.

So yeah I had to take the pictures with the stand and especially because I wanted to also use the umbrella which would even make it harder to balance her.

Here are the pictures I took near the O-Torii gate:

IMG-0724.jpg

IMG-0725.jpg

IMG-0726.jpg

IMG-0727.jpg

After going to the torii gate we went to eat, visit the five storied pagoda nearby and we also went to the Daishoin Temple. The pagoda I had seen before last year and it's okay but the temple I hadn't been to before because last time I was in Miyajima it was raining a lot. The temple is really unique and beautiful, filled with statues and hidden details worth a visit for sure !!

Afterwards I wanted to really go to the Mount Misen Observatory and Shishiiwa Observatory to get some pictures of Suzune with the view of Hiroshima behind but sadly the tickets were sold out : ( , maybe a next time so instead we went to a smaller torii gate next to the ferries port called Nagahama Shrine Torii, it was empty so it was easier to setup and to get a better picture.

I really liked the results, unfortunately I wasn't lucky again and even though I got good pictures that I am happy with, while I was moving Suzune to the tripod bag my tripod fell and it still had my phone attached so yeah... my screen broke, it wasn't that bad it's not very noticeable because I had a screen protector on but still gave me a mini heart attack haha luckily the cameras are fine and that's what matters !! The repair is expensive and since it isn't that noticeable I will just leave it as is 😅 anyway enough yapping here are the pictures at Nagahama Shrine Torii:

IMG-0753.jpg

IMG-0756.jpg

IMG-0757.jpg

Tomorrow I will be cycling in Hiroshima so I don't think I will be taking any pictures and the following two days it's raining so yea same thing. I might take some pictures at the hotel who knows but if I don't post for a few days you know why, I will still be around though !!

That is all for now : )

EDIT: Just noticed I had been posting a lower quality version of the pictures due to copying the lower quality image link, should look way better now [this post, for the others I will leave as they are if you wanna get a higher quality picture of the old ones just DM me : )]

Edited by SillyGoose
Updated the links to show highest image quality
  • Like 4

SillyGoose

Hey everyone still in Hiroshima 😄

Today we went to Hiroshima Toshogu Shrine which was a kinda underwhelming to be honest. However, behind the shrine there were some neat torii gates without nayone there so I was able to take some nice shots of Suzune in school uniform : ) and if you want you can climb Futabasan (the mountain behind the shrine) all the way where you will see many tiny shrines along the way until you reach the peak in which the peace pagoda was built and you have a nice view of the city.

AELRVMA.jpeg

As you can see it was quite windy haha:

qvlEAVO.jpeg

Better shot I was able to get when the wind stopped before returning lol:

AIjBa3o.jpeg

Next we went by train to Mitaki-dera aka Mitaki Temple, this temple is the best one I visited so far it's just gorgeous and very calming to the soul. But be prepared to climb, a lot !! After visiting the temple I was drenched in sweat 😭😭😭 but worth it !! There were some people but not many so it was easy to get pictures of Suzune without disturbing anyone or getting people in the frame. Oh and there was no windy.

The pictures I took at the temple are right in the beginning of it, there is a LOOOOT to see but I decided to just enjoy the moment and only take these pictures of Suzune and then enjoy the rest of the temple. [I did take tons of pictures just not of Suzune cause it takes time to set up and stuff and I wanted to relax a bit : ) ]

The first two shots I took of Suzune at the pagoda had to be at 0.5x zoom sadly (worse image quality) so I could fit the whole of the pagoda more less:

umreILC.jpeg

5HTSnjz.jpeg

Then I switched back to 1x which has the best image quality on my phone and took a close up shot which I really like how it turned out:

ghXJjWp.jpeg

Then I took these shots of Suzune sitting in the tōrō (stone lantern), now dressed which the jacket as well !!

6WxOo8f.jpeg

lb6MCvZ.jpeg

That is all for now, tomorrow is the last day in Hiroshima before I leave for Fukuoka. : )

Hiroshima has been a really nice place to visit, I had visited it last year but now I have more time and I was able to get to know it better. There is still lots to uncover here and I'm sure I will be back one day ! I really recommend everyone who comes to Japan to stop by Hiroshima if they have the time.

PS: Ignore the fact that she has no socks haha, I forgot to buy tiny socks to go with the school outfit so yea. I will be buying some when I'm back to Tokyo, if I don't forget to that is XD. Anyway see ya soon !!

Edited by SillyGoose
Added extra info of my experiences at Mitaki-dera