Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
ZodiacMoon

Hello Friends!

ZodiacMoon

Hi! I'm Amy! I'm a 20-something with lots of hobbies (usually Japanese or art-related). You can also find me on NeoCities (personal website) and DoA! My email is angeleyesprings@proton.me and is always open. 

ANYWAYS, I have a Mini Dollfie Dream, and I want to get more into "doll world". Primarily with sewing and pictures for now. I absolutely love Volks and vinyl dolls. My doll's name is Cammy. I really really really want a boy doll and/or a centaur in the future... but for now I want to love and appreciate Cammy with all of my heart. I did the faceup myself earlier this year! I'm looking into making her a hoodie and some other clothes! I also LOVE getting advice and criticism with stuff, so if I'm doing something "wrong", feedback is VERY much appreciated!❤️

spacer.png

• Like 9

Giallo_Gatta

Hey, I think I've seen you on DoA! Welcome to DollDreaming! 👋 Cammy looks really cute, I'm sure you'll fit right in around here. 😀

• Like 1

ZodiacMoon
1 hour ago, Giallo_Gatta said:

Hey, I think I've seen you on DoA! Welcome to DollDreaming! 👋 Cammy looks really cute, I'm sure you'll fit right in around here. 😀

I think I've seen you too!! Thank you! I hope to make lots of friends❤️

hospitalitydoll

Welcome! We keep running into eachother! :P Cammy is super cute and so is her faceup!

Giallo_Gatta
2 hours ago, ZodiacMoon said:

I think I've seen you too!! Thank you! I hope to make lots of friends❤️

I'm sure you will, this is a very friendly forum...

• Like 1

ZodiacMoon
2 hours ago, hospitalitydoll said:

Welcome! We keep running into eachother! 😛Cammy is super cute and so is her faceup!

I wonder why we keep running into each other?! Great minds think alike? xD Thank you!

28 minutes ago, Giallo_Gatta said:

I'm sure you will, this is a very friendly forum...

It already seems like it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

chupakiba
12 hours ago, ZodiacMoon said:

I really really really want a boy doll and/or a centaur in the future...

A horse boy! That would actually be really cool! If this option was available, I might actually make my own; @rudebuster and I have a centuar character.

Your doll looks really cool! Nice faceup too, very well done! It looks unique, hehe! Is Cammy old-school or is she able to wear modern clothes? If you ever get tired of making your own clothes, both are available at DollyTeria, they have such a large collection!

I fancy myself a hobbyist photographer (though not a good one), so I may be able to offer you some tips! Just take them with a grain of salt. Just because I've been doing it for fifteen years doesn't mean I'm any good at it. 🤣

Omg, loving the website. I miss the old web, screw this social media crap. I loved doing this stuff back in 2001, 2002. It was great.

Edited by chupakiba
  • Like 1

1951262810_Kyo1.png.acf2cbe7324928de79a669a246074ce2.png

Life is a series of decisions. You never have unlimited options, or unlimited time to think, but what you choose in that instant defines who you are.

ZodiacMoon
11 hours ago, chupakiba said:

A horse boy! That would actually be really cool! If this option was available, I might actually make my own; @rudebuster and I have a centuar character.

Your doll looks really cool! Nice faceup too, very well done! It looks unique, hehe! Is Cammy old-school or is she able to wear modern clothes? If you ever get tired of making your own clothes, both are available at DollyTeria, they have such a large collection!

I fancy myself a hobbyist photographer (though not a good one), so I may be able to offer you some tips! Just take them with a grain of salt. Just because I've been doing it for fifteen years doesn't mean I'm any good at it. 🤣

Omg, loving the website. I miss the old web, screw this social media crap. I loved doing this stuff back in 2001, 2002. It was great.

Yeah it seems like this option isn't really a thing for vinyl dolls (outside of that one SmD centaur April Fools), so I'll probably go with a resin centaur. Really want that DDB body though!! I looked through your doll family, and they look amazing!! I love all of the heart and soul you put into your YnK and other character dolls ❤️

Thank you, it was my first faceup!! I know I need to improve hahaha. Cammy would love to wear both modern clothes and old-school types! DollyTeria looks like a nice store; I'll add it to my bookmark list!! 

Uhhhhh, trust me your pictures look great in my eyes. Plus your skill level is off the charts compared to mine, especially if you've been doing it for 15 years?! I would love and appreciate any sort of advice ORZ

Thank you! I want to encourage more people to make their own sites! The "small web" is a really fun place! And yes, screw allllll the social media crap!

chupakiba
9 hours ago, ZodiacMoon said:

Yeah it seems like this option isn't really a thing for vinyl dolls (outside of that one SmD centaur April Fools), so I'll probably go with a resin centaur.

Pfft, Danny Choo's April Fools'. The resin centaurs are pretty cool, but I can't handle resin string so I have to stick with vinyl. Try to get one if you can!

I don't know why the boy bodies are so exclusive, but I'd be willing to proxy you one if you're interested. Thank you!! (I'm assuming you mean KnY) is my favorite anime, and a couple other favorite characters; I have to do them justice. I'm a perfectionist; if they don't look perfect, it's not good enough!

That is really good for a first faceup! Keep practicing and you'll be really, really good real quick!

I've already given a couple pieces of advice on the forums somewhere, I'll have to find it in the archives for you! But thank you very much, I'm really insecure about my photography ability. 🙇‍♀️

You know what, I miss those days so much, if you want to hook up with the internet community I might just join. 😆

1951262810_Kyo1.png.acf2cbe7324928de79a669a246074ce2.png

Life is a series of decisions. You never have unlimited options, or unlimited time to think, but what you choose in that instant defines who you are.