Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
PlasticJester

Demographic Survey?

PlasticJester
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

I think those were well thought out questions. Does the survey prevent double votes?

Aw, thank you! The survey doesn't prevent double votes due to the votes being anonymous, it relies on the honor system.

50 minutes ago, SillyGoose said:

Just finished the survey !! It was nice but I wish there were more questions making it a more in-depth survey. But still nice : )

I actually worried about it being too long and dry of a survey for people, so this is good to know! Thank you very much for participating!

• Like 1

592108676_DollGroupPixel.png.059a2d02f02ccb8975d8c8461ef7b1cc.png

toughstermcg

This might be a silly question, but I'm never sure -- when one says "customized doll", does that mean you painted/commissioned a faceup, fully designed and produced/commissioned an original outfit, designed and sculpted/3D printed unique body parts, or does it mean you dressed your doll in clothes and wigs other than the pre-designed character it was sold as?

For instance, only 2 of my DDs have an artist faceup while the rest have the Volks default, only Saber wears her original wig and eyes, none of them wear their original costumes and I've handsewn cosplay outfits, but I still want to answer "no" to the customize question because what I've described feels like the bogstandard doll owner experience, lol. I guess answering based on your own interpretation is part of the survey process.

SillyGoose
56 minutes ago, PlasticJester said:

I actually worried about it being too long and dry of a survey for people, so this is good to know! Thank you very much for participating!

In my opinion the longer the better haha, it gives way more detail about the community. If you ever do another one don’t be afraid to make it longer !! 🙏 

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, PlasticJester said:

19 minutes ago, SillyGoose said:

In my opinion the longer the better haha, it gives way more detail about the community. If you ever do another one don’t be afraid to make it longer !!

You could always use the information from this one to make a follow up that drills down into more detail on the responses that got a lot of hits. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction