Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

babybluebunnyboy

Angel Philia Clothing Help!

babybluebunnyboy

hihi! Im making this thread cause I am absolutely loosing it trying to find clothes for angel philias specifically. I know that their bottoms can be on the SD side, and tops 1/4 in regards to general sizing but I have had such little luck finding artists that make clothes for them and their measurements exactly. It seems they died in popularity over the past year from what I've seen online..
I know about Codenoir, FaithZ, Mandrake, Facebook, Mercari, and just about every website a doll collector could know of to regularly check for sales.
If anyone knows of Etsy/Booth sellers and any websites that fit those measurements besides what I've already mentioned it would be great :,3

(Feel free to also share any Obitsu retailer sites cause I don't know too many being a Volks collector mainly!!)

And if anyone knows exact measurements for the Type-H HARD Vinyl body type would also be awesome!! I don't know why their not listed on FaithZ/Mandrake's descriptions unlike other brands/retailers like Alice Collections :,3

• Like 1

Roserolls

You might want to look for Azone's clothes for their AZO2 body, since they are also 50cm and have similar proportions to APs (I also like clothes from their 45cm line for APs as well). Hobbysearch is where I mainly buy them new, but outfits often show up 2ndhand on Dollyteria as well. Parabox sells some clothes for 50cm Obitsus, but the hips (and possibly bust) will be significantly smaller. I know YumeWearShop on etsy made some dresses and stuff for APs specifically, but it looks like they're on break right now. I've seen people recommend Codenoirdoll's etsy as well, but most of the outfits they model on APs are the same as the 1/4 ones. I think they still have a couple AP specific ones though!

If you're just concerned over the items fitting, I haven't had any issues with clothes for 1/4 dolls besides long sleeves being short (but my girls have small busts and I personally like the look of the shorter skirts and tops). If you'd like, I could take some pics of my APs in AZO2, 1/4, and 1/3 outfits if you want to see how they fit!

babybluebunnyboy
4 hours ago, Roserolls said:

You might want to look for Azone's clothes for their AZO2 body, since they are also 50cm and have similar proportions to APs (I also like clothes from their 45cm line for APs as well). Hobbysearch is where I mainly buy them new, but outfits often show up 2ndhand on Dollyteria as well. Parabox sells some clothes for 50cm Obitsus, but the hips (and possibly bust) will be significantly smaller. I know YumeWearShop on etsy made some dresses and stuff for APs specifically, but it looks like they're on break right now. I've seen people recommend Codenoirdoll's etsy as well, but most of the outfits they model on APs are the same as the 1/4 ones. I think they still have a couple AP specific ones though!

If you're just concerned over the items fitting, I haven't had any issues with clothes for 1/4 dolls besides long sleeves being short (but my girls have small busts and I personally like the look of the shorter skirts and tops). If you'd like, I could take some pics of my APs in AZO2, 1/4, and 1/3 outfits if you want to see how they fit!

Oh my goodness thank you!! I cant wait to look through everything you mentioned! :3 
Id absolutely love to see how they fit too because I have seen so little actual clothing modeling and the sizing being stated!!
Thank you soso much for your help!!

1 hour ago, ragnamuffin said:

Adela x Oshareyoikodo makes a lot of the ‘official’ clothes for AP, although their Booth is a bit empty now.

and thank you!! I do know their Booth :3

• Like 1

Roserolls
On 10/20/2024 at 4:45 AM, babybluebunnyboy said:

Oh my goodness thank you!! I cant wait to look through everything you mentioned! :3 
Id absolutely love to see how they fit too because I have seen so little actual clothing modeling and the sizing being stated!!
Thank you soso much for your help!!

and thank you!! I do know their Booth :3

Sorry for the sloppy pics, but here's an imgur album I quickly took of a couple outfits on my AP: https://imgur.com/a/oiFMGSP

In order the outfits are:

-Azone 45 school uniform with AZO2 cardigan
-only the Azone 45 uniform so you can see how short the long sleeves are
-AZO2 outfit (the blouse is quite loose in the chest bc my girl has one of the smaller busts)
-1/4 dress (a little awkward on her bc the AP bust hangs lower than most other dolls' busts, but my AP with a almost entirely flat chest fits great in it)
-Volks 1/3 turtleneck and skirt (sleeves are very long and shirt is loose, skirt fits perfectly fine)
-same turtleneck but with 1/4 doll skirt (also fits fine, but is more of a mini skirt)
-a 1/3 size sweater acting as a mini dress

Generally, I prefer outfits for 1/4 dolls because I don't like the longer skirts, but sometimes I'll use a 1/3 shirt to get the oversized look. However, I know a lot of people that prefer dressing them in 1/3 size clothes for a more normal and less sexy look, so it's up to you which you prefer! Dressing 50cm dolls is such a pain though lol, I hope they become more popular so people make more clothes for them.