The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

hinatadoll

Hello! I'm new to the doll community! I recently was given a smart doll in the model "Journey". She is adorable and i love her. I am planning on customizing her to be my OC Hinata. Any recs for the best websites for wigs and cute casual clothing?

• Like 1

Tierparkzone

Congrats and welcome to the hobby! Journey is pretty cute, so hopefully she'll be a good base for you to start customizing.

Wigs that are labelled to fit Dollfie Dream usually fit Smart Doll as well. - Occasionally you may need an additional silicone cap to keep the wig from sliding if it is a little too wide. (Smart Doll heads are a teensy bit smaller than most DD heads.)

Some very nice wigs that should work without silicone caps are available from Cotin Doll and from Dollsn.
Ronshuka Couture wigs are also great, but will likely a bit on the wider side.
Dollce wigs vary a bit in diameter, but most should be fine without a cap too. They use fairly thin fibers for the hair, so brushing it (especially for their very long wigs) can be a bit fiddly.

For clothes, it would be good to know what style you're looking for. Cotin Doll already carries some cute Doll Hearts outfits (DD L-Bust fits Smart Doll best). TTYA offers fairly nice casual stuff.

Edited by Tierparkzone