Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Aiyalia

Pokemon fans, anyone?

Aiyalia

I am a huge fan of pokemon, and the Black/White games were my favorite, partly due to character design. So I decided to base my first custom Dollfie off of Touko (Hilda). It's not all that good since I have never made clothing before, but it could have been worse. ^^;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/Kisa_Valentine/IMG_5075.jpg

Anyone have any to share?

knibitz

too cute!!!

I'm not a huge pokemon fan, but I love the originals

At work we have a internal instant messaging system that allows you to add your own smilies. I ended up making mine all different pokemon

My first dollfie dream, for the longest time, I said was going to be an MDD and was going to be a pokemon trainer. That idea has since fallen to the wayside though However, You make me reconsider it!

Aiyalia
too cute!!!

I'm not a huge pokemon fan, but I love the originals

At work we have a internal instant messaging system that allows you to add your own smilies. I ended up making mine all different pokemon

My first dollfie dream, for the longest time, I said was going to be an MDD and was going to be a pokemon trainer. That idea has since fallen to the wayside though However, You make me reconsider it!

Awesome! Were you going to make it as your own pokemon trainer or one of the existing characters? For males, I loved N and Red the most. Females was Touko, Misty, Sabrina, and the female trainer from Fire Red and Leaf Green.

sofiel

Oh cute!

I still love pokemon~

im still playing black, but cant wait for black/white 2~

I always wanted to make my resin kids dress up like my pokemon trainer i made, but i never went thru with it~

Might be something fun for DD though~ they can pose better anyways lol. ^_^

SisterKyoya

Greetings from a fellow Washingtonian! Aiyalia your girl is really cute, you did a great job!

Did you say Pokemon? Rainie loves playing Pokemon more than my husband's DD loves eating sweets (and she pigs out on them whenever she can). Currently we are playing through Soul Silver and having a lot of fun giving the Pokemon all food names. The grass type pokemon we started with is named Lentil. Rainie has informed me that without a doubt that she wants the girl trainer's clothes. Although the trainer's outfit from pearl would be cute for her as a winter outfit. Once she is no longer 'handicapped' (finally getting her body complete) she is looking forward to playing with her Turtwig and Mime Jr. plushies I have for her. Knowing Rainie, she would probibly want to dress up as a Pokemon for Halloween.

The other Pokemon games I have are Pearl & Platinum while my husband has the companion versions to them as well (he also has a copy of Platinum). I don't really know anything about the games that came before those ones since I'm rather a latecomer to the world of Pokemon. What kinds of strategies do you use when forming your party? Do you always go with your strongest or do you chose another method? So far I have the tendancy to go with the cutest Pokemon. Watching cute things bash ugly monsters, especially with a one hit TKO is just too funny. This was especially true when I started Pearl with a piplup and by the time I had access to the surf move I'd be dashing around over the water. Something like a gyarados would pop up all growly and mean looking before my pokemon would take them out with a single hit of a pumped up water sport.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

aeris

Here we are all big pokemon fans.

I think I have all the games since the beginning of the saga with red and blue on game boy.

And a few pokedexs completed.

Haha I am quite proud of my soulsilver game with the 493 real poke, not clones.

On white I have the national pokedex completed but I miss the last ones because no distribution yet here in Europe. My son and I can't wait for white2 and black2 .

I am more a " breeder" than a trainer. y goal is to catch them all. After this I try to make couples to have better eggs possibles. I try to have an equlibrated team with little combo possible, or "vicious " pokemon who can change match conditions, but usually in the game it is more "I have the max experience and I will crash you". "Bourrin" as we tell in french

Pikapikachuuuuuuu

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Alphakitty

I love Pokemon! The first game came out in the US when I was 9, so I grew up with it. Blue was my first, and I convinced my dad to get Red and play along with me... it started us both out on a long journey! He still plays all the new games too ^^ I come from a family of poke-maniacs (though my mom thinks we're crazy haha).

After a while the games get a little too easy, especially once you're older and play things like Nocturne and Demons Souls. So I am currently in the middle of 2 Nuzlockes: Black (Japanese version) with 1 death at the 5th gym and an Emerald randomizer that I am just starting. Ho-Oh was my first catch!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

Janeway

I love Pokemon and l love watching it.

aeris

Yeah!! Today Nintendo has officially announced a 6G I am happy!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Ravendruid

This was the first I'd heard of X and Y, but looking at what's been announced so far, I can't help thinking that this might be what finally pushes me to upgrade to a 3ds.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

SisterKyoya
This was the first I'd heard of X and Y, but looking at what's been announced so far, I can't help thinking that this might be what finally pushes me to upgrade to a 3ds.

So does that mean Rainie gets your old one? Of course she will be nabbing the games too. Then she could watch the epic lvl 100 magicarp battles. I can just see her doing this with it: Getting one new is not optional for her. I really do miss playing pokemon.

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

sakuraryoko

I adore Pokemon! I grew up with it and have played all the Gens except for Ruby and Sapphire and I can't wait to play X or Y!

I'm currently doing a Nuzlocke challenge on my old Red version and it's kind of terrifying. My boyfriend is doing it with me on his Blue version and has already had 2 of his Pokemon die (I haven't had to experience this tragedy yet thankfully)! Every time I go into battle I get so scared!

HanaNeko

They already announce X and Y!?! I'm rSally out of the loop... I should probaly play Black and White two first.

Minnake

I'm huge fan of Pokémon!

Actually, my first BJD I ever got is Dollzone BB Kay, who I named Matoko. His character is a 10 years old boy whose dream is to be a Pokémon master! ヽ(´ー`)ノ

And yes, Pokémon aren't real in my dolly world either, so yes, he is stupid, just like me! He loves to play around with his Pokémon toys and games. Just like me! (´∀`) We are BFF's with Matoko.

I tried to include a pic of Matoko in his Pokémon breeder cosplay, but seems like I'm not allowed to post images yet? xD Sad. ;__; I'll edit it here later!

I'd love to see more dollies or dolly cosplay based on Pokémon stuff~

SisterKyoya

My Rainie is a huge Pokemon girl and insisted that I make her the girl Trainer outfits to wear. "Mama, those aren't cosplay clothes, they are real clothes!!" So I'm sure that those will get done eventually and I'll definitely take pics. Currently her body is being shared with (up to) 5 others depending on who I need to work with. It's definitely on my to do list because I asked her last Halloween what she wanted me to make for her, and that's when the Trainer outfits first came up.

~Sister Kyoya

Anriko

This thread reminded me I need to get off my butt and go preorder Pokemon X.

Shailara

I'm with Knibitz, not a huge fan, but loved the originals ^v^ I am a little excited for X and Y because of the customization though LOL! I totally missed BW2 somehow, never got it, never played it, never was interested. My favourite so far is probably Silver/Soul Silver, but I'm biased 83;

If the Fire Emblem edition 3DS is sold out though, I'm not upgrading to 3DS yet.

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Soenatte

I'm a huge Pokemon fan lolol UAU;; have been playing since Red and own a single game plus the third one per generation (rule broken in black/white as I decided to do a Nuzlocke run and i never delete my games). My dolls also have pokemon goods uvu; besides a few toys, Irie has a custom hoodie with a Keldeo on it, and one of my resin MSDs has one with the Pokemon Conquest Eevee.

Kouki will most definitely also get a pokemon hoodie to celebrate the release of X and Y too. xD;

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

second_banshee

I love Pokemon- I still have all the games! I can't wait for X and Y- both are on pre-order. My boyfriend and I collect things so we get both heh heh...

We also have a heap of Pokemon figurines, some are in-scale with my dolls heh heh.

goharago

Pokemon is lovee.

Grew up playing it on my gameboy color and even bought Hey You, Pikachu! on my N64 (game where you talk to pikachu through a mic)

Fun times lol ><

Demi111

That is very cute, my friend would love here since she made a pikachu outfit for her doll. Lol

mizunotsubasa

I'm a fan of pokemon and had gotten the Pokemon X/3ds system last year for my birthday. I have a girl trainer will all 719 pokemon and planning on getting Sapphire and making a boy trainer.

Eustia

I have ordered an N3DS and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (both due the same day) so I can play Alpha Sapphire along side X on my current 3DS. Because I'm silly like that.