Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Averis

Welcome!

Arsinoway717

Hello! I joined this group to learn more about my new Smart Doll pear shaped girl. "Triss" is my ninth Smart Doll. I am an educator by profession, but I love doing crafts for my dolls in my spare time. Thank you for allowing me to join! 

• Like 1

Rajke
1 hour ago, Arsinoway717 said:

Hello! I joined this group to learn more about my new Smart Doll pear shaped girl. "Triss" is my ninth Smart Doll. I am an educator by profession, but I love doing crafts for my dolls in my spare time. Thank you for allowing me to join! 

Welcome Arsinoway717,

The pear girl are a nice design. Since they came out the amount of photos online is incredible. 
Which kind of items do you make for your dolls. And speaking about dolls, what kind of brand, size are they?

Seeya around,

Rajke

Greetz, 

Rajke

rearadmiral

Hello, I've been an admirer of ball-jointed dolls for about 15 years now but could never justify the expense, until a friend told me about a budget line from a maker called imomodoll last year. I've now bought two of their boy dolls and I'm fully addicted to the hobby and have been enjoying drafting sewing patterns for them that I hope to share someday! Imomodoll also only posts updates through weibo, so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to keep up with the company through here instead.

• Like 3

karvoo

Hey there, new to the site && vinyl dolls in general. come from the resin bjd community. I am very into anime so I have always wanted some dollfies but havent taken the plunge until now. I am saving up for a Dollfie Dream :3 Hope to learn about customization here

• Like 2

bunnivin

HI EVERYONE!! 

• Like 1

edkinko

Hello everyone! I made an account a few months back and life got busy so I haven't been too active. Now that I have more free time I'm wanting to interact with the community a bit more! I'm pretty new to the hobby, I've got two dolls at the moment. Kano, from Azone and a Dollfie Dream named Misa! They're my pride and joy!! Buying them clothes has become such a fun thing for me, and I recently bought an imomo doll head to start practicing face ups. I wanna be as hands on as possible!

Hope you're all having a great day!

• Like 2