Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

WoundedNight64

New LUTS anime girls

WoundedNight64

So I was on DoA and saw that the resin company LUTS are bringing out two new anime girls. They seem to resemble SQ-Labs in the general aesthetic. Personally I really like the wigs and outfits, but I doubt they'd fit my girl. ^_^'

coco.jpg

http://www.eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=7044

mango.jpg

http://www.eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=7043

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

leitan

i just saw these and was going to make a post about it! i really like Mango... i hope the dolls are popular and that they come out with more resin anime dolls, it would be interesting. plus i agree with you about the SQLabs influence.

ClockworkAngel

My first reaction was SQEEEEE!!.. but then I stopped and thought to myself, well what a coinkidink that a big company like Luts, who never did any remotely anime like doll before, comes out with a doll like this just when SQ Lab is gaining popularity. The feeling creeps up on me that they too have seen SQ, and try to steal the wind out of SQ's sails so to speak.

Plus I'm not too keen on the Kid Delf body, *freaky elbow joints!*

Maybe I will get a Coco, just to see what she's like, but make her up and let her go to a new home.

Shailara

I wouldn't really mind if they came out more, even if they are just trying to rival SQlab. That's just how business is done anyway LOL. If no one wanted to rival Volks, no other BJD company would come out I was really surprised when I saw them admittedly, I wasn't expecting this from Luts, but it's a pleasant surprise ^-^ I'm not considering either of them currently, but I do hope they'll come out with more~

I do have a KDF girl though and I don't mind her elbows at all XD

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Kumi

And mind You, they're from Kid Delf series, thus MSD size (~43cm).

SQ labs has either bigger or smaller bodies.

I've heard many people wanting "something like DD, but 100% resin and MSD size" - Luts may have a niche here.

Kid Delf body is quite mobile, even if some joints aren't that pretty.

And their faces are quite okay. Interesting move from Luts.

ClockworkAngel

Yeah, you're right about that. *^___^* It ìs how bussiness is conducted.

I'm just very sensitive for big companies "being inspired" by small company dolls.

I'm really torn, because on one hand I feel they were too "inspired" by SQ, but on the other hand it would be really lovely to have an MSD all resin anime dolly, and Coco does tug on my heartstrings.

I did own a KDF Ani at one point, but sold her because I didn't like her joints.. that's just personal taste.

WoundedNight64

Hm, so now we could have the complete range of sizes. SD and Yo-SD from SQ-Labsandthem an MSD from Luts. It almost seems planned.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Waiting for:

Kumi

AFAIR Ranka (SQ) is outsourcing the casting of SQ_labs heads somewhere.

And these new Luts anime heads look strangely similar to some SQ ones.

Maybe she even is behind it

ClockworkAngel

Hmmm could be, Kumi!

I mean, Iphone screens are also made in the Samsung factory.

No sriously, I think Luts just smartly jumped into anime pool because they recognize the demand for them in the dolly market. *^___^*

Yukamina

Woah! This was unexpected! But very exciting, Luts is one of my favorite companies I can't wait to see more pictures. If these dolls do well, I bet Luts will make boy versions too...

DivinitaAria

Plus I'm not too keen on the Kid Delf body, *freaky elbow joints!*

This!! This is my biggest Luts pet peeve. Those KDF elbows sure are something.

Now that Luts is in on the resin anime faces, other big companies may start to do this as well?

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure another rather large company has an anime faced doll. That or they used an existing company's to model a wig or outfit. Trying to find it now...

Rise - Rise // Rise #2 - Rise // Ritsuko - 2B // Momo - M.O.M.O. // Nayuki -Mikuru // Romi - 09 // Makoto - Sailor Jupiter // Mikasa - DD07 (WIP)
Waiting on: DDH-25 for custom Akechi 🥰

Ara

I really, really hope they will make boys too! Not only in Kid Delf but also Delf or Senior Delf size, as boyfriends for our girls

ZZ0WsD1.jpg

WoundedNight64

I think LUTS would be my new favourite if they made boys. Slightly OT but I'm surprised SQ-Labs haven't since boys are clearly in popular demand.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Waiting for:

Kumi

LUTS may in near future make some 1/3 sized girls, too.

Looks like they're making own version of dynamite body just now

COMING SOON!

- New body types will be released.

Senior Delf YURI

YURI1.jpg

YURI2.jpg

http://eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=7054

And their new Senior Delf Type 2 body is already quite "DD-like" in form - long legs, thin waist etc.

You can see it here - Senior Delf VERNA http://eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=6317&b_code=B20101202056360&c_code=C20101202056361

katnaper
I really, really hope they will make boys too! Not only in Kid Delf but also Delf or Senior Delf size, as boyfriends for our girls

Noooooo!!!! I will doomed and my house will be over run

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

KittyFields

Well, looks like these two girls are also boys!

sw8tq8.jpg

117bjwy.jpg

And Luts is having a same-day delivery event too. So you can order these resin boys and girls on April 8th and they will be shipped out the same day you order them.

I am going to guess that there may be some doomed souls.

katnaper

sw8tq8.jpg

117bjwy.jpg

And Luts is having a same-day delivery event too. So you can these resin boys and girls will be shipped out the same day you order them.

I would be if they weren't so young looking. Mind you if they come up with older anime sculpts then I AM DOOMED.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Bellatrix

Not my style, I don't like the mold of their faces, nor the face-up. The outfits are OK, but nothing that special... I like the wigs tho!

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

archangeli

One thing to note about LUTS resin, from time to time they tweak their resin (and the color) so what they call "white skin" is different today from what they called "white skin" 2-3 years ago. You can factor in a tiny bit of colour change due to yellowing but the modern white skin is a bit more pink than before (and that can't be due to yellowing). This is also true for their "normal" skin tone resin, it varies more pink or more yellow.

Just something to consider if you want to order extra hand parts for their dolls, or think you might in a year or 2.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Shailara

I think all companies change their resin after a few years, but just for the record, I have an event head from 2009 that was kept in the box since it was made and it matches perfectly to my 2012 Pine and JDF body~

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

PandaInASweater

sw8tq8.jpg

117bjwy.jpg

And Luts is having a same-day delivery event too. So you can order these resin boys and girls on April 8th and they will be shipped out the same day you order them.

At this rate, Elliot might end up getting a little brother <<

Current Family: Elliot(DD Yui) FOR SALE

Unicorns:

1.Lucy Maria Misora

2.Aoko Aozaki

3.MOMO

WoundedNight64

I'm not a massive fan of the boys, but now that LUTS have released two boys perhaps SQ-labs will also.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Waiting for:

PandaInASweater

Nevermind ^^;

Current Family: Elliot(DD Yui) FOR SALE

Unicorns:

1.Lucy Maria Misora

2.Aoko Aozaki

3.MOMO

Soenatte

I really like girl Coco and boy Mango... but not the reverse xD; I guess I'm just strange like that, considering both can be both genders...

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor