Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

WoundedNight64

New LUTS anime girls

Banders

I got an instock / quick-ship Mango~ She arrived yesterday! I'm not normally one for MSD sized dolls, but she is just too darn cute! > w <

B0-15-Hikari.jpg

Hikari-006.jpg

eep! I hope there's no taboo about posting two pictures in a post here... >,< If there is I'll edit it... ^^;

Living with: MDD H01, DDSB Yayoi Takatsuki, DDP Akira, DDS Nia Teppelin

My Instagram ★

Shailara

Awww, your girl is so cute *v* Congrats!

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

salica

Really cute ! Congratulations !

What is the difference between normal body and romantic body ???

Shailara
Really cute ! Congratulations !

What is the difference between normal body and romantic body ???

The bust. The romantic body has a bigger bust.

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

crimsoncat

I'm a KDF owner and I ahve the romantic bust. It fits into dollheart MSD sized clothing no prob. I have lots of pics of my girl if anyone if worried about the body for these new anime styled dolls.

For reference from the company pictures:

KDF body: http://eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=273&b_code=B20101202054582&c_code=C20101202055274&m_code=M20101202055275

KDF body with romantic bust: http://eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=6083&b_code=B20101202054582&c_code=C20101202055274&m_code=M20101202055275

Incidentally, I am totally in love with those LUTS anime-babe bodies. I can't wait to see what their SD sized heads look like. My big thing with SQ labs is that their heads seemed a touch too small for the DD body IMHO. I support this fact by the idea that SQ's body (which they heads are in perfect proportion with) is 43cm not 60cm. If Luts can make an SD head that is in proportion with these new SD bodies, I'll be in love.

snooze_button_cat.png

Amara77

I'm a KDF owner and I ahve the romantic bust. It fits into dollheart MSD sized clothing no prob. I have lots of pics of my girl if anyone if worried about the body for these new anime styled dolls.

For reference from the company pictures:

KDF body: http://eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=273&b_code=B20101202054582&c_code=C20101202055274&m_code=M20101202055275

KDF body with romantic bust: http://eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=6083&b_code=B20101202054582&c_code=C20101202055274&m_code=M20101202055275

Incidentally, I am totally in love with those LUTS anime-babe bodies. I can't wait to see what their SD sized heads look like. My big thing with SQ labs is that their heads seemed a touch too small for the DD body IMHO. I support this fact by the idea that SQ's body (which they heads are in perfect proportion with) is 43cm not 60cm. If Luts can make an SD head that is in proportion with these new SD bodies, I'll be in love.

SQ labs seem to be different sizes. I got Misty and her head was mdd sized however Motoko has an sq lab girl that is perfect on her regular 60cm DD body, so I wonder if it depends on the head.

I'm hoping they make a boy. It would save me the time and trouble of rounding up a group order for a custom head. LUTS has some nice handsome guys!

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Janeway

I like the mango boy and l'm thinking of getting him but l'm wondering how well the Luts boy body poses etc.

Gunter

942528_515869115142879_955599984_n.jpg

Saw this update on their FB. I guess they'll in fact be making a couple of anime-styled heads for their SDF line as well. Nifty.

:) I like the mango boy and l'm thinking of getting him but l'm wondering how well the Luts boy body poses etc.

Also to answer your question, the KDF body poses fairly okay. I'd recommend hot glue sueding it because that'll make things work a bit better. They aren't as good as other companies, but not as bad as others as well. I've owned one before, and I have quite a few friends with them so I have a good amount of experience with their bodies.

~~~~

For anyone curious about the SDF bodies, I've only worked with Type 1 & 2, and they are better posers than their smaller dolls. I've also personally owned their SDF Type 2 boy body (the 3 is the same thing, just different look), and from my experience they are especially good at holding poses, though just like stated above sueding is always recommended.

Maybe they'll actually do an SD boy. That'd really put them ahead in the market....

Shailara

So their scedule writting two SDFs anim. version wasn't lying!! Omg Amy is so cute >A< !!

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Amara77

She's super cute! She resembles the 02 head to me.

I have two 60 cm LUTs girls and I hot glue sueded them, and they posed much better, so that definitely helps! Posing is still nowhere in the realm of dd though.

please make a boy please make a boy please make a boy

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Shailara

Well, seeing as they made Coco and Mango into boys too, we can hope???

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Minnake

I liked Coco from the earlier ones, but wow this Amy is a real cutie!

I have to see where this goes, maybe Luts is going to do even more of these... Interesting! o3o

Luckily I'm lacking money because I'm getting my first DD, I don't even have to consider getting Amy. xD

At least not yet~ Maybe in the future. ^__^ I could change some of my BJDs to more anime styled ones...

Talolili

Amy is really cute. I wonder what eyes they used for her? And yes, BOYS. We need them NOW!

Seriously, I'd love to have a boy at home. I also love seeing the custom ones that people have created, but I could never take on any projects that detailed at the moment.

OhnoRaptors

Just noticed you can get them in brown skin, now I need one! Ridiculously excited.

Coffee

I love that you can get the girls in tanned color, but I'm still not a big fan of any of the sculpts, nor the face-ups...

Mina - DDS Millhi, Lucy - DDS Melty, Sammy - DDII Sakuno, Ellie - MDD DDH-01, Niki - MDD Mayu, Sasha - DDIII Miku

PrettyCranium

Anyone have pictures of them in brown skin? I'm not fond of these sculpts, but if they are popular, hopefully we will see more anime style girls from them.

mosaicwolf

I suspect this is definitely a matter of them testing the water. It's smart of them, really. They relied on the Delfs for so long, they need something fresh to keep them competitive.

Kumi

If they release SDF anime boys/men, they will just walk on water

Coffee
Anyone have pictures of them in brown skin? I'm not fond of these sculpts, but if they are popular, hopefully we will see more anime style girls from them.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

Mina - DDS Millhi, Lucy - DDS Melty, Sammy - DDII Sakuno, Ellie - MDD DDH-01, Niki - MDD Mayu, Sasha - DDIII Miku

WoundedNight64

Anyone with a Kanu could get her a sister or brother. Could have a tan family.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

mosaicwolf
If they release SDF anime boys/men, they will just walk on water

That would be interesting. Probably depends on how the response has been for what they've done so far. I think the demand is there, however. Otherwise they wouldn't have made the anime-style heads available with the boy bodies, even if it was limited.

Banders

Aw, no one likes Mango? She's definitely so much cuter than the promo pics show~<3

Schoolkid-02.jpg

Amy is so cute! This new line is fun, I'm looking forward to what Luts does next! I'm not normally one for "big boys" but I might have to go back on that, for a nice anime styled one!

Living with: MDD H01, DDSB Yayoi Takatsuki, DDP Akira, DDS Nia Teppelin

My Instagram ★