Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

WoundedNight64

New LUTS anime girls

Yukamina

You could try Parabox anime eyes, they come smaller and they aren't all round in shape. I've been meaning to try out Parabox anime eyes, some of their designs look nice.

mangaemi

Nice I didn't think of them! Ill have to order some 18mm ones before the head gets here XD

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

mangaemi

Rise's 20mm eyes would fit in my luts kiwi winter head so they may still fit I may try a GO if anyone else wants to get some eyes with me XD

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

Shawnee

Totally didn't even realize there was an off-topic threads for some reason.

I have a Coco I ordered her when she was released during the "same day delivery event" though it really wasn't, it was more like 3 days then shipped, lol.

I wish I could help you with the eys, mangaemi, but I never took my Coco's original eyes out, and the only other animetic eyes I have are the ones I got for my MDD Rena, and they are all 20mm, too big for Coco.

Banders

My Mango is currently wearing 14mm Mako eyes, since I couldn't find any nice looking "smaller" animetics anywhere...

Alice-Again1.jpg

I have some of those Parabox eyes in 20mm, but if I recall they didn't fit in her eyewells properly... >_<

Living with: MDD H01, DDSB Yayoi Takatsuki, DDP Akira, DDS Nia Teppelin

My Instagram ★

Shailara

Ersa Flora will do custom eyes for you and I believe she does have a lot of sizes.

Your mango is just adorable~ x3

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Anythya
My Mango is currently wearing 14mm Mako eyes, since I couldn't find any nice looking "smaller" animetics anywhere...

Alice-Again1.jpg

I have some of those Parabox eyes in 20mm, but if I recall they didn't fit in her eyewells properly... >_<

wow what a gorgeous doll

Anythya
Aw, no one likes Mango? She's definitely so much cuter than the promo pics show~<3

Schoolkid-02.jpg

Amy is so cute! This new line is fun, I'm looking forward to what Luts does next! I'm not normally one for "big boys" but I might have to go back on that, for a nice anime styled one!

i love your Mango, i think she is just gorgeous

DivinitaAria
I hope this is okay, I just wanted to show how awsome the SD girls can be too *v*

10783329023_4e3c43a521.jpg

Owner (Enaibi) http://www.flickr.com/photos/enaibi/

Wow what a gorgeous girl!

Rise - Rise // Rise #2 - Rise // Ritsuko - 2B // Momo - M.O.M.O. // Nayuki -Mikuru // Romi - 09 // Makoto - Sailor Jupiter // Mikasa - DD07 (WIP)
Waiting on: DDH-25 for custom Akechi 🥰

mangaemi

aw nuts.... now i want one... thanks alot Shailara!!!! XD

she's a great alternative to people chasing after a Kanu.

Shailara

I...I am so sorry TTvTT)/ I bet your wallet hates me ahahah--*shot*

But yes indeed! I never thought she could even look remotely as cool!! >_< It makes me want one too every time I look at her!!!

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

mangaemi

might have to put her on layaway along with the other new centaur they just advertised... gonna be a looooooong layaway XD

PrettyCranium
I hope this is okay, I just wanted to show how awsome the SD girls can be too *v*

I'm in love. This face-up is sooooo amazing. I will have to contact the owner . . .

mangaemi

Does anyone have one of these super delf anime heads that's not painted?? I want to get an Amy head bc I think the eye holes are for a more serious look but I'm curious how the lips look unpainted

Shailara

Also, Luts has a yo-SD Coco now! :3

mangaemi Try asking Luts if they can provide picture of her blank? D:

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

chibiponi

Originally I thought they didn't look as lively as I hoped but after seeing that now I HAVE to have Amy. XD

mizunotsubasa

They are on my wishlist. I hope to see one in person one day. I'd like Mango, but hope I can get 1 one day.

yLLiS

Here's my unpainted Luts Amy in Real Skin Brown... eventually to be Urd. ^_^

LutsAmyUrd_zps65e8ab8f.jpg

jadepixel

I think she'll be gorgeous as Urd!

That custom girl is by Enaibi, I don't know that she does commissions since she's busy with her own line of dolls and figures. But I'm sure most faceup artists will be able to do something similar.

Shailara

Congrats!! I hope to see her with a face-up sooner or later :'3 You should post here again! Or DoA UvU

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Ara

Thanks for the blank picture!

I tried to ask Luts once and they simply told me that they had none of them blank...booo.

By the way, next to Luts we also have a few other companies now who make anime-esque dolls, and some of them also make tan skin

Spiritdoll have Cherry and Primrose, 1/4 sized girls.

And Angell-Studio made a few Yo-SD sized ones, but in their case it's mostly the face-up that helps with the look.

I knew there was another company, but I can't remember it :C

ZZ0WsD1.jpg

mrsmuffet

Coco is adorable!!!!! im still debating if i should get her or not! really cute though!