Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

WoundedNight64

New LUTS anime girls

Sunday

So happy to see some owner pics of these girls in brown! The look amazing.

Yenna

I really like the Luts anime girls and was really pleased to see them making them. I actually considered getting one for myself but I don't like their bodies. Then I wondered if their skintones would match DDs. Or any other company with a nicer body, really, but that would've just made it complicated. My friend also wondered how a heavier resin head would affect the center of balance on a lighter DD body. And I started wondering that too... and then I abandoned the whole idea of getting one. But I love seeing them around, even if they're not very popular.

Nyx Whitestar

I think it would be ok to put a Luts head on a DD body, SQLab heads are also in resin and match very good, there is no problem of balance ! I have a SQLab head on an Obitsu 48 body and she is great, the head fit very well (you can see her on my Flickr)

I have a DD but no Luts BJD, but maybe you can find someone who can compare the resin color for you ? Try search for "Luts/Dollfie Dream comparison" in Google

The Luts Amy in brown tan makes me dream, but I don't like elastic resin bodies anymore I am waiting for a Real Art Project doll in tan skin, and a friend have a Luts in brown skin, I hope this could match !

ig-log10.png ap10.png

katnaper
I hope this is okay, I just wanted to show how awsome the SD girls can be too *v*

10783329023_4e3c43a521.jpg

Owner (Enaibi) http://www.flickr.com/photos/enaibi/

I'm in love. This face-up is sooooo amazing. I will have to contact the owner . . .

I just saw this and I am amazed at how beautiful she is. If Enaibi only takes in requests I'd know where I'd send Danny's Tan Smart Doll if I ever get one.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

HollowAtaraxia

Wow, she is pretty darn cute. I might have to start looking into other brands of dolls x___X

I got an instock / quick-ship Mango~ She arrived yesterday! I'm not normally one for MSD sized dolls, but she is just too darn cute! > w <

eep! I hope there's no taboo about posting two pictures in a post here... >,< If there is I'll edit it... ^^;

Sunday

My local group recently got a Coco to be raffled off next year and I'm most likely going to be doing her faceup. Pretty excited to get to work on one of these girls after admiring them for so long ^^

lyn

Ooo I never saw owner pics of these girls until now! They can be really beautiful!

I was scared cuz I owned a luts doll before & hated it once I saw in person.... ;~;

Now it totally goes on my wish list.. XD

yLLiS

I don't know if I can post this here but I'm selling my Luts Forgotten Story Winged Cherry body with Amy head in Real Skin Brown for $750US + shipping. Comes with wig and eyes shown. PM me if interested. I have feedback on here and DoA. It was going to be Urd from A!MG but I just don't think I'm going to get around to doing it.

20150830_234009e_zpsv5ueabiv.jpg

20150830_234027e_zpsesjbyzrq.jpg

yokha

Wow shes amazing, wish I had enough money, I really like the wings, wish luts sells the wings separately.

Misha-san

I did not know that Luts make anime girls. Sorry for ressurecting old thread, but I would like to ask if anyone has any pictures of Amy or Betty in light tan?

NeeP

I guess I am re-reviving an old thread.

Would anyone have blank pics of both Betty and Amy? I'd like to see the profile of the heads as well. I am curious whether or not either sculpt would make nice boys.

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.