Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mangaemi

Luts' new Kid Delf MSD Centaur

mangaemi
Awww, she's so cute! It's great you finally got this hybrid together and I like Hibiki better than the Luts anime girls.

Yeah I feel like a dope b/c I got the KDF Kiwi head back in July because I was afraid the SQLab head was too big. My friend had brought over her KDF boy and I was like, good glob that head is so tiny! And she didn't want to take the head off the body for me to put a sqlab one on there to compare... And just last week before the centaur shipped I found someone selling a Coco head. So I'll compare the Coco one and Might just keep it if they ever do another centaur girl and use it for that... I just gotta sell the normal looking kdf head now. I just am too much a fan of anime aesthetic.... XD

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Shailara

She looks adorable! XD And I'm glad to hear that the hybrid worked just fine *v*)b I think it looks just like a girl, even with a boy body >3< If you're having trouble seeing her as such, maybe get her some girly girly hands?

http://dec712241.gdreamweb.com/shop/step1.php?number=269&b_code=B20101202054582&c_code=C20101202055274&m_code=M20101202055766

(default girl hands) http://dec712241.gdreamweb.com/shop/step1.php?number=271&b_code=B20101202054582&c_code=C20101202055274&m_code=M20101202055766

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

drowranger

I just thought that I'd post and let people know here that are interested, that Luts has come out with two new MSD Kid Delf centaurs. Although, they have more of a deer look. I never thought I'd want a centaur doll, but I have to admit I REALLY like the Yul boy version.

Banders

Aw man mangaemi! That's an utterly cute combo!!

Out of curiosity, would you be able to take a photo of how the SQ head looks on the KDF body without a wig? Does it gap anywhere, and does she still have a good range of head movement? >w<

Also, I read somewhere on the KDF thread on DoA, someone asked Luts if the girl torso would fit on the black deer-body and Luts said it would!

Living with: MDD H01, DDSB Yayoi Takatsuki, DDP Akira, DDS Nia Teppelin

My Instagram ★

mangaemi
Aw man mangaemi! That's an utterly cute combo!!

Out of curiosity, would you be able to take a photo of how the SQ head looks on the KDF body without a wig? Does it gap anywhere, and does she still have a good range of head movement? >w<

Also, I read somewhere on the KDF thread on DoA, someone asked Luts if the girl torso would fit on the black deer-body and Luts said it would!

hey vanilla! i totally didn't see this til today. When I'm back in town on Monday I can do that : )

She had the same movement as any other luts head, and the gap was about the same as like a DD head on a MDD body. but i'll take more pics soon

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

yokha

I dont know if im asking on wrong thread, but I really have to ask this, I hope its okay, ok I want to ask does luts kid delf head fits MDD body, I mean on proportion wise, recently I saw turbow post on flickr for her enma ai custom, the head sculpt was kid delf ani, so I really want to have enma doll, so turbows enma was a great example hows enma doll should look, so can someone answer my question? If its possible with picture, once again im sorry to ask this here, and im sorry for my broken english

mangaemi
I dont know if im asking on wrong thread, but I really have to ask this, I hope its okay, ok I want to ask does luts kid delf head fits MDD body, I mean on proportion wise, recently I saw turbow post on flickr for her enma ai custom, the head sculpt was kid delf ani, so I really want to have enma doll, so turbows enma was a great example hows enma doll should look, so can someone answer my question? If its possible with picture, once again im sorry to ask this here, and im sorry for my broken english

I'd say no, most certainly no. The head is very small, like half the size, so there would be issues with the neck. Is it possible turbow was using a different head? I can check today with my KDF, but I know the KDF bodies are quite a bit smaller than mdd

yokha

I'd say no, most certainly no. The head is very small, like half the size, so there would be issues with the neck. Is it possible turbow was using a different head? I can check today with my KDF, but I know the KDF bodies are quite a bit smaller than mdd

oh so the KDF head was too small for mdd, no turbow using the kdf ani head and bluefairy body, since iam a very clumsy guy, I really never bond with resin body, thats why I thought to make a hybrid using kdf head with mdd body hha, but its kinda impossible now, anyway thanks for the answer. nb. heres turbow enma custom https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/turbow/4200353451/