Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ekidonia

Out of Base | Pictures ?

Ekidonia

Hi guys !

I'll be the happy owner of a 03 head from Out Of Base and i would like to know if some people here own one or more of their head and show them here

I already saw Luka (Bloodflower's doll) who is really nice and, of course, i saw the pictures from their website.

Thanks everyone for you help !

DD at home : Asuka (Asuka french), Kanae (Yui)

Poofiemus

I have an Out of Base M02 head around. No body yet, but here are some photos I took as I worked on her: Homura-Dawg

9889088905_849e96e694_z.jpg

By the way, they don't come with magnets to hold the head cap in place, but they've got holes for ones that are 5mm diameter cylinders. Haven't quite sussed out the max depth the holes can take, but it's more than the 2mm deep the magnets I got are. (I figured if the diameter was right I could just fill in any extra hole space with epoxy.)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Ekidonia

Oh, she is cute ! ^^

What size are their eyes please ?

Poofiemus

The ones I put in Homura are 18mm. (In that shot there's one round and one square type iris.) With a square type you might be able to get a 20mm to look alright, and with a round 16s could probably look good too. However, the M heads are meant for MDDs and therefore probably a bit smaller than their N line, so the size that works on your head may vary a bit.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Ekidonia

Thanks a lot !

I recieved a N-03 head today (her make up is done with a pencil ^^' I just wanted to see what i can be )

u2wd.jpg

I put some 22mm eyes so yeah, i think 20 or 18mm eyes should be better

The heads for MDD are very nice i think They look very cute. If i find one, maybe i'll take one too ^^

Error-Chan

I seem to of gotten the M-04 head. may I ask what the head are made of I cant tell if I have a recast or an original Out of Base head thank you ^^

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Ekidonia

It's resin

Error-Chan
It's resin

Mine seem quite light and feels like a plastic texture. its been a few years since I have had a resin doll in hand but I don't think this one is resin. Oh well she's still a nice head and will suit a Oc of mine and for 1000 yen was a good price.

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Coffee
It's resin

Mine seem quite light and feels like a plastic texture. its been a few years since I have had a resin doll in hand but I don't think this one is resin. Oh well she's still a nice head and will suit a Oc of mine and for 1000 yen was a good price.

Just like any plastic, resin can feel and weight differently depending on how it's manufactured and for what it's purpose is.

Some figure garage kits are molded using resin materials and are usually quite "plastic" looking.

Also, considering that these guys also do make a lot of resin cast figure GKs, it'd make sense for them to use the same process and material for their doll heads.

Mina - DDS Millhi, Lucy - DDS Melty, Sammy - DDII Sakuno, Ellie - MDD DDH-01, Niki - MDD Mayu, Sasha - DDIII Miku

Error-Chan
It's resin

Just like any plastic, resin can feel and weight differently depending on how it's manufactured and for what it's purpose is.

Some figure garage kits are molded using resin materials and are usually quite "plastic" looking.

Also, considering that these guys also do make a lot of resin cast figure GKs, it'd make sense for them to use the same process and material for their doll heads.

Ah so there is a possibility she is one of theres.

May I ask someone that owns one of these head to way it please? I know I do have the 04 but any head to see if mine is more of less the same ish wait.

Coffee

May I ask someone that owns one of these head to way it please? I know I do have the 04 but any head to see if mine is more of less the same ish wait.

I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Are you unsure whether your head is an OoB head?

Mina - DDS Millhi, Lucy - DDS Melty, Sammy - DDII Sakuno, Ellie - MDD DDH-01, Niki - MDD Mayu, Sasha - DDIII Miku

Error-Chan

Yes the head is the 04 but I am un sure if she is a recast or not. and I was looking to get any info on the heads so I can work out if she is or not.

Coffee

Yes the head is the 04 but I am un sure if she is a recast or not. and I was looking to get any info on the heads so I can work out if she is or not.

I honestly do not think there are recasts of the OoB heads.

My sister do have the same head as the one you do though.

I've asked her if maybe she can help.

Edited by Guest

Bloodflower

@Error-chan, Based on your photos of your head I would say that it's a genuine N-04. Their heads are pretty light and the plastic can feel thin on some spaces. The headcap of your head looks like mine, no sanding of seams or anything. OOB doesn't sand any seams or anything since they are a GK circle, you're supposed to remove any excess material yourself. So the heads can be pretty rough on the edges. I don't think there are any recasts of their heads, their heads aren't that popular what I know of and recasting something that cheap seems like a waste of time and money.

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

Error-Chan
@Error-chan, Based on your photos of your head I would say that it's a genuine N-04. Their heads are pretty light and the plastic can feel thin on some spaces. The headcap of your head looks like mine, no sanding of seams or anything. OOB doesn't sand any seams or anything since they are a GK circle, you're supposed to remove any excess material yourself. So the heads can be pretty rough on the edges. I don't think there are any recasts of their heads, their heads aren't that popular what I know of and recasting something that cheap seems like a waste of time and money.

Ah so this head is "Real" all the other resin I have had is the larger company's so I did not know if this one was right but how you described it its what I have.

hehe well now I am waiting on good weather to MSC her but I will send her first she is very ruff. thank you both for your help ^^

Bloodflower

It's fun to see how many on this forum that actually owns one of these heads!

And since everyone else is showing their girls here, I might as well too.

My N-04 for those who are curious.

9817091415_faa53bd364.jpg

Luka by Bloodflower_, on Flickr

(More pictures of her here)

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

KatMage

Does anyone have N-05? Its cute, I want to see a profile view

KatMage

How do I order from the Dollce website if I am in the USA? I saw on there that it said something about EMS to different countries. When you go to check out it says 'foriegn countries' but it won't let me go any farther because it says my zip code is invalid. The address form is really set for Japan addresses..

Do I just get an agent of some sort to order for me?

Bloodflower
How do I order from the Dollce website if I am in the USA? I saw on there that it said something about EMS to different countries. When you go to check out it says 'foriegn countries' but it won't let me go any farther because it says my zip code is invalid. The address form is really set for Japan addresses..

Do I just get an agent of some sort to order for me?

Yes, you would need a proxy to order for you. Dollce only ships items to Japan.

KatMage

Can I ask what size head these are? I'm assuming 8-9, but I am not sure?

I'm going to go ahead and buy the N-05. I'm very excited. She is perfect.

Bloodflower
Can I ask what size head these are? I'm assuming 8-9, but I am not sure?

I'm going to go ahead and buy the N-05. I'm very excited. She is perfect.

The N-line have a bit smaller head size than dollfies but fits in 8-9 wig sizes, although some can be a bit big without a silicon cap(usually those wigs which are more of a 9 size than 8).

Kitsune

Here's my out of base 04 head which I've got a few months ago. I think she's really pretty, her face up is done by Chai Doll Aesthetics. Unfortunately I have to sell her, so if somebody's interested, just shoot me a pm.

uaxvw24u.jpg

chien

I just noticed that Out of Base released two boys a while back. :>

tumblr_ndrsr6DZEf1qzuvxjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ndrsr6DZEf1qzuvxjo2_500.jpg

tumblr_ndrsr6DZEf1qzuvxjo3_500.jpg

Cute.