Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Bubbles

Evoke Doll - anime style silicon dolls

yokha

Actually they're really pretty, I really like KUI face sculpt did they sell the head only? Annd I want to know how their skeleton as well, my friend have one silicon doll, the doll wobble like a jelly, hha, and the skeleton seems like a wire, not a structural skeleton like DD.

Bubbles

I think the bodies accept DD heads too. There is a picture with a blank DDH-06 head on a body.

I'm curious about the internal skeleton as well. Its probably metal wire as you mentioned. Durability is probably the main problem.

baldylox

I do love the look and style of these girls and bodies! But there's no way those prices can be right. less than $50 for a 62cm L-bust body? No way that's right. Has anyone translated the page to see exactly what these bodies cost and include? I'd love to have a Kui, she's gorgeous!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

waha
I do love the look and style of these girls and bodies! But there's no way those prices can be right. less than $50 for a 62cm L-bust body? No way that's right. Has anyone translated the page to see exactly what these bodies cost and include? I'd love to have a Kui, she's gorgeous!

Billy

The prices are in Chinese yuan btw, not yen, which makes it about $480 for the 62cm body.

yokha

Ah I wish they were made from vinyl or atleast resin, I really love Kui face she's so gorgeous, really tempted to get her, but I'm afraid of handling silicon dolls, they seem attract dust so well, and if the body got broken it will such a pain to fix it.

deadlegato

I took the risk and bought one of the 45cm girls, I'll post a review once I have her in 2-3 months estimated about her skeleton. I think her name is Lizz, she's the cat girl.

I'm HOPING it's more than a wire skeleton and something more like what... ahem... love dolls use, if I'm allowed to say that. We'll see when I get her. If nothing else works out I'll still have her cute head to hybrid.

noirioko

Guys I found a cool video of her poseability.

I think it's pretty cool, I really want to do hybrid with my dd rolling heads!!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjg2NzUyMTY4.html

I really don't know yet if I should risk it, it looks very good though. If I ever purchased it I will do a review of it as well. from the look of it, it might be a wire, but i think pretty strong.

mayaiincho

It's nice to have a bit more choice of seamless dolls to substitute for the volks dd bodies.

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

yokha
I took the risk and bought one of the 45cm girls, I'll post a review once I have her in 2-3 months estimated about her skeleton. I think her name is Lizz, she's the cat girl.

I'm HOPING it's more than a wire skeleton and something more like what... ahem... love dolls use, if I'm allowed to say that. We'll see when I get her. If nothing else works out I'll still have her cute head to hybrid.

Make a review please post it here, or atleast on youtube, please

K-2

They do look nice, but I'm not going to be interested enough to buy till someone figures out a silicon formula that isn't a dust/dirt/hair magnet. And possibly fixing the "gumby" look of the knees and elbows when bent.

MVSig.jpg

Pullasuttu

I had never heard of these before and "silicon doll" didn't sound too promising, but they were actually pretty cute! Luckily I'm too used to jointed bodies so probably wouldn't get along with it, even though it is pretty (Don't really like knees). :'D

Home:

16715036352_e4fb88e1e7_s.jpgWillow

Freyacchi

I have been dying for a neko mimi girl ,and Lizz just fits all those categories. I stumbled across her randomly on ebay. Please do share your review when you get her , i would love to see

possibly i would like to find out how the silicone head behaves on DD body, the shape, feel, colour comparison, posability, etc.

Too.. many.. cute.. dollfies.. CPR for my wallet please!!

Proffesional Face up artist. Follow me at https://www.facebook.com/freyacchis.workshop/

AceZeroX

The heads look pretty, the knees and elbows look weird.

At Home

.: Alice "Usu" Kuonji :. ♪ .: "MM" (09) head only :.

Dreaming of...

♪ Sakuya Izayoi ♪ ☆Rise Kujikawa☆♪ Alisa ♪2B♪9S♪Jeanne D'Arc ♪

deadlegato

Last shipping estimate I heard was October :/

Yuki_snow

The body of these dolls called me much attention, can give much play to make her pose, but I would like to see one in person to know exactly how is the quality

KiwiNinamori

Oh wow, that is really interesting. I first read the title of this and I thought oh no, not silicon but then clicking on the site I couldn't help but find them all very pretty. And the look of no joints is actually cool. Its very figure looking, which must be a great appeal for different collectors.

Luka Megurine (DDH 03), Gumi (DDH 09), Miku Hatsune

noirioko

I bought vieruo

Just waiting for her to get home. probably they're making it now..

I dont know when it will come home, but when it does, I will make a review out of it. Really hard to find any review about evoke.

Other wise please just see the youku video I shared previously

mayaiincho

Question if anyone knows. The Evoke Doll faces, are the eyes removeable like the Dollfie Dreams or is it painted on like Azone faces and the cranium is not removeable?

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

noirioko

It is movable and change-able. well it's a little hard to move it.., though I'm not sure where else to get those eyeballs..

because it's really .. not like typical doll eyes where the balls are divided by two.

theirs are really balls!

idiolect

What other companies make seamless dolls like these? I know about tokyo doll and atdoll, are there any else?

mayaiincho

There's actually been a few new dolls introduced since this thread was last updated but a 68cm & 44cm version has been added. She's too big for any of my Dy clothes >.< (wouldn't be worth the effort for me to buy a whole new set of clothes for her) But nonetheless the evoke bodies are just as sexy as I last remembered. Strangely their taobao store isn't 15% off but their ebay agent is though... Either way 15% for those interested. (probably wait a bit for the price to update)

Warden Set - http://www.evokedoll.com/doll/dolls/view/72

Halo set - http://www.evokedoll.com/doll/dolls/view/71

Their ebay agent - stores.ebay.com/DollsSinging/Evokedoll

yokha

Are there any company that make seamless body like this that resemble DDdy? I mean the curve hips and thighs, cos ive seen a lot of company make seamless body with the same mold just different bust size and height, but I never seen any with various body shape.

mayaiincho

There are a handfull only that I can think of at the moment.

* Price reflects the varying prices from bottom end to top end with body painting to wireframe inners for fingers

* At Dolls - ($430.00 - $560.00)

* Arte Tokio - (74800 円 - 95380 円) [$619.00 - $789.00]

* Evoke Dolls - (2480 ¥ - 4129¥) [$383.00 - $650.00]

* Tokyo Dolls - (71300 円 - 91500 円) [$590.00 - $757.00]

* Yours Dolls - ($430.00 - $560.00)

All of these offers 60cm / 1/3 (and also pretty close to the DY chest you prefer too) or equivalent and they are all pretty damn nice. See which offers which options you want and at the price range you want. All of them uses a wireframe structure and only allow certain movements so you can't make them perform like a contortionist. In terms of attraction, evoke offers the most faces and the best looking girls. Arte Tokio offers realistic, chibi and fantasy?? faces, sokay i guess. Tokyo Dolls offers roughly the same as Arte Tokio but with more variety in terms of "theme". J-mate, heh The rest are pretty basic.

Kui on a 58cm L bust combination is my preferred choice ^^